Do you have non-white friends, Sup Forums?

Do you have non-white friends, Sup Forums?

Why does this matter?

I have no friends at all.

Best bro is Puerto and most my bros are (were) Mexicans.

I have non-white connections and associates, not friends.

>do you have friends
s-stop making these threads

I wish I had more white friends desu, the vast majority of the people I associate with are Hispanic.

>friends
lol

I used to but they left because of my racism.

Nope.

2/3 of my long time online buddies are non white

a Vietnamese, a black, and a white. Ironically the viet and the black are more redpilled then the white

One of my friends is Polish

I'm non-white and I consider everyone on Sup Forums to be my friends so..

Have a big fat Blaxican friend who runs a store here. The guy is fucking hilarious and fairly redpilled, although I had to swing him towards Trump. Since the election he's started googling his own shit, and has expanded his mind significantly.

I also turned him into a massive gun nut. Live in CA btw, so I take a significant amount of pride in turning him.

>Do you have friends?

No. I know many of them, but I wouldn't consider any of them friends.

>friends

We don't have non-whites in our country.

went to a brown asian uni so of course i had friends who werent white

my muslim friends are dop (msot of them have white gfs) but they tend to have a short temper

my indian friends are godlike bro tier

the asians are like me a little more reserved I feel more comfy round them and relaxed

the whites here are super liberal I have less of them as friends because I cant stand their constant trump bashing remarks. this includes slavs

No.

[spoiler]I'm not white though[/spoiler]

Yes a few but they are all second generation immigrants and some of them hate refugees and other immigrants as much as I do.