Your racism is wrong

> be me
> pagan
> proud to be white
> have an african wife, born in Europe
> will have metis children, culturally european

How can you be so dumb about biological racism and white supremacism ?
Races are not equal but they all deserve to exist and to be proud of themselves.

If i follow your logic, you'll prefer a white sjw over a KKK-friendly "nigger" ?
You can't unite with people based only on skin colour.
You can't be race-supremacist and refusing this right to a different race.

Race is not only a biological thing.

And, btw, anti-globalism is not exclusively a white claim. Europe and Africa share the same faith, and if they don't choose their own path (neither russian nor american) and repel all form of imperialism, they won't exist anymore.

Please, stop thinking white only. Proud and upright peoples of all races, unite !

Fpbp!

fist post brazilian post

Tais-toi Moshé.

I'm white and dating a mulatto so I agree with ya OP

t. fatoumata coulibaly

back to fullch4n nigger

>proud to be white
Then you obviously consider whiteness to be a positive quality, yet you would deny it to your children. Doesn't sound like you love them very much.

its really weird that dr.phils son is becoming such a meme around here

>pagan
>see flag
>racemixing
Go back to your algerian shithole you muslim cuck.

>pagan
stopped reading there

take a look at our racial/identity politics

we are fucked

and soon we will be outnumbered

Race war/Race mixing is a will of (((them)))
Clear your mind.

Race mixing is still an exception (like Aragorn & Arwen).

wondering who is behind this post

Stop racemixing.

Mullata you gay faggot

>Race mixing is still an exception (like Aragorn & Arwen).

Kek. LOTR is an imaginary world.
But if you want to consider it as an example, I'd say Aragorn is a spanish marying a norwegian Arwen, while orcs would be niggers and harad-rim would be Arabs.

lol faggot frog

kill yourself traitor

That's retarded as niggers are for globalism since it's creates the global industrial gibs complex

Your wife isn't human, your children will be mongrels and they won't look like you. People will make fun of all of you for the rest of your lives and frankly you deserve it.

I imagine how difficult it could be, being unable to find a mate, but settling for an ape who walks and talks is the wrong answer.

Nope, that's not how genetic works Abdul.

fuck off, nigger.

>pagan

>pagan
Lol what a fucking hipster. Do you mix her menstrual blood in your starbucks? Faggot.

(You)

>> pagan

You know that word doesn't really mean anything right? There are hundreds of varying belief systems and philosophies that identify themselves as "pagan", and calling yourself one often just outs to other people that you#re not the brightest person.

I mean really any religion that isn't classical christianity is "pagan" by definition.

Is it Man or Woman? Check under the Fupa...

>pagan

ok kid

What a Manlet; Look at those little arms.

It's not too late, abandon her and have legitimate french children.

>culturally european

Only if their skin is light enough for them to pass for white, which is highly unlikely, especially in their formative years.

If they're even a little dark, they will gravitate toward nigger culture.

If they're not dark enough, not even niggers will embrace them.

You're going to create mongrels who will be spat upon from both sides.

is that howard wolowitz?

There are plenty of handsome/pretty mulatoes (White-black mix). Also, your gf is cute

>African wife born in Europe.
user, I have bad news...

>> pagan
>> proud to be white
>> have an african wife, born in Europe
>> will have metis children, culturally european

>space after meme arrow

sage

I had kids with an Asian girl this is my son he hates me and thinks white people are evil. I would guess You will have the same experience with your offspring

Shit bait, sage.

She is actually really beautiful she is a 10 for her ethnicity and he is a 6 for his.

Aragorn is Dunedain who are based on an idealized northern European people. They are distantly related to the Rohirrim, who are Anglo-Saxons transplanted into Middle Earth, and the Men of Dale, who are Norse people transplanted into Middle Earth.

Arwen is part Noldor, part Edain, part Maian, part Sindar. All of these are either fantasy creatures (elves and angelic spirits) based on north European legends or men who are based on north European peoples.

You know how black guys can only get ugly white women?

Well black women can only get ugly white guys, and that guy is fucking hideous.