Mfw these SNL skits keep getting better and better

>mfw these SNL skits keep getting better and better

John Oliver and leftypol can only dream of BTFOing Trump as hard as these guys have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DHr2SIUuX0
youtube.com/watch?v=o11T8_eALKE
youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support Trump and really like the skits.

Making fun of your current president in such a way and him not being able to do anything about it is the pinnacle of freedom.

Alec Baldwin sucks.

So how come they didn't make fun of Obama? It's a pinnacle of hypocrisy, not freedom.

Trump satire just makes me like him more.

Obama was perfect. What would they make fun of?

why were they so cowardy with their approach on portraying Bannon? should have went with a sickly looking pill pooper that has to heave out each word.

This, when you have a 42 year old TV show wasting a portion of its budget and talent in an attempt attempt to make fun of you on a weekly basis you gotta be doing something right.

I can only dream of triggering people like that

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF YOU KNOW OKIE DOKE PROVOCATIVE ON TWITTER

Has Commander of Buttmad tweeted yet?

To be fair, Obama is hard to make fun of. Think about it. He never says anything reall controversial. SNL has made fun of Bill Clinton, Bush, Trump, a ton of people. Obama just didn't give them enough material.

SNL is redpilled

The faggot needed a goddamn teleprompter to speak in front of 3rd grade kids, for crying out loud. There's your material right there, just off the top of my head.

so are they making trump skits on a regular basis?

Yeah what's up with that? Bannon always looks like he just came out of Alcoholic's Anonymous meeting.

What will the Cannadians come up with next!

So does every president. That's not particularly funny.

Obama isn't a funny guy desu. Trump and Bush were. And so was Bill Clinton.

>I support Trump and really like the skits.
>Making fun of your current president in such a way and him not being able to do anything about it is the pinnacle of freedom.

#Baby's first false flag
#apply yourself
#see me after class

Because they are all lefties.

People called Obama a Kenyan-born muslim for 8 years, no one got arrested for that.

No, he was a Jewish puppet and is owned by Jews. Stop being a fucking newfag. SNL is literally owned by a fucking Jew

>hi it's my first week on pol and I'm trying very hard to fit in. Do you guys like my meme? Everyone I disagree with is a shill right?

Kill yourself my dude

And Trump isn't a bigger Jew cock sucker? Why do you Trumpfags deny this fact so much

So was Bush. Being a Jewish puppet has nothing to do with it. Just face it, there's nothing particularly funny about Obama. Bill Clinton had his sex scandal, Bush even had a shoe thrown at him once, Trump is, well, Trump. I can't think of anything about Obama that's worth making an SNL sketch about, and that's saying something.

Are they STILL making fun of Trump? How have thier viewers not gotten sick of it yet? Won't that harm thier ratings?

>People called Obama a Kenyan-born muslim for 8 years

How is that in any way related to the discussion?

They made fun of Bush for years. It's not like it takes up the whole show.

Trump married all his kids off to Jews. Thoughts?

because it shows that presidents on both sides are made fun of and both instances are legal

Liberals are simpletons and lack imagination

Why is it that there has yet to be a single good Trump impression? They always seem to get some aspect of his persona wrong. Colbert's in particular sounds nothing like him. Is it because they're all deeply rooted in salt?

I don't understand, the man is pretty ridiculous and larger than life, you'd think it'd be easy to find some hysterical impersonators.

They did, but it was mostly about his awkwardness. They never really criticized him on policy.

>because it shows that presidents on both sides are made fun of

We're talking about SNL, dumbo. Keep up.

>and both instances are legal

>America is the only country where making fun of Presidents is legal

Traitor to the Anglo white Christian man. The proverbial Jew played us well senpai

I wasn't and you replied to me. I also never said the US is the only country.

are you ok?

>my dude
Confirmed tumblr- send to the ovens.

The (((merchant))) sells what the retard buys. We need to get our shit together.

they are getting pretty hot

>Being this mad
At least you can laugh through gritted teeth. That is, until the Antifa come for you.

Why would they? They have to. I'm calling you a Nazi.

dems actually love trump

and many in the rust belt voted for him

he gives their lives "purpose"

is he?

snl spent millions on lower ratings

In all honesty, I think Alec Baldwin's could be great if he didn't look like he was going to burst into frustrated tears at any moment.

He's a comedian, not a clown. But he's playing the role of someone he so deeply hates. He threatened to leave the US, if he won, but won't because he's a turn-coat attention whore.

How upset he must be, that he's having to do this. I'm not sure how much they're paying him but hopefully he's able to sleep at night, between sobs. What a mess!

Uh Uh Uh - look at me, I'm Donald Trump! Sooooo funny! Why do I have the feeling Alec Baldwin can parody just ANYBODY?

You gotta love that liberal doublethink
They're doing this in another thread.
Fucking idiots.

Trumpbot triggered.

Are they going to make the news everytime they try to make fun of President Trump?

I have nothing against making fun of Trump, but Baldwins character is just boring. The jokes are very plain and obvious - pretty weak IMO.
Spicer was much better skit.

I'm okay with them, but can he stop doing this shit with his lips? It's fucking retarded.

>If I had a son it would like the guy getting shot for trying to beat some hispanic who looked at him the wrong way to death

Tumblr does "my dude" now?

What the hell. Now I have to find a new catchphrase. Hipsters keep copying me.... I want to fit in but not with them. I need something average and normal.

I just want to live a quite life!

Nope, only every 4 years for the election

I think Jimmy Fallon does it pretty gud

>Spicer Skit best part
This had my sides in orbit and showed me that SNL can dish it to both sides, even if it's just one small joke for the entire season.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DHr2SIUuX0

>>mfw these SNL skits keep getting better and better

I wouldn't know I stopped watching that bullshit when Eddie Murphy left 30 years ago

>I can't think of anything about Obama that's worth making an SNL sketch about

that time he said hol up for 5 minutes straight?

youtube.com/watch?v=o11T8_eALKE

I support trump and I've been watching snl for awhile but the trump skits are garbage. The writing is just lazy, and it'll be like this for trumps entire presidency

People here are slamming south park for saying they're backing off of trump because the real thing is funnier, but they don't realize that its because everybody will mock trump as much as they can. South park rarely made fun of Bush for this same reason, every wannabe comedian had some joke about him so south park wouldn't be doing anything original. They realize it'll be the same thing with trump so they're just not bothering to join the crowd

This isn't r/donald you useless cunt. Trump isn't beyond reproach and satire. I can't wait till you reddit faggots go back to your safespace. Fuck off

Sage

Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read?

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

Remember the SNL skit where they blamed trannies for their loss? good times.

the guy in that picture (colin jost i think?) doubled down on it on twitter when people argued with him, saying it was worth it to have a debate about the actual value of identity politics.

didn't go well for him but at least he wrote an actual fucking joke about the election

Is that why thier ratings are nigger tier?

check'd

the brooklyn safety bubble thing was pretty savage as well

ifififififififififififififififif
>no material guise

forgot picture