Anyone who says all modern art is degenerate needs to kill himself right now

Anyone who says all modern art is degenerate needs to kill himself right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FiO8xFlid90
youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have any proofs to prove otherwise?

no

:^)

Please show us some examples of non degenerate modern art.

Only Good modern art.

That boot design inspired by Bugs Bunny I presume

You posted a manga, maybe is art too but for modern art I mean something you would find in an art gallery

Rothko was the last modern artist that mattered.

Not all, just most. Most have been programmed by the Marxists to be minimalist nihilists.

>assuming gender

"themself" or "hirself" shitlord.

Isn't that the kino assassin?

Define modern art.
Define degenerate.

>robot skeleton walking through confusing white hallway with ancient tvs

I guess so.

Modern art is degenerate because they have abandoned definitions and standards in exchange for concept as art. 1900s to current.
youtu.be/FiO8xFlid90

r8 my modern art.

it's fake mon

As a photographer, I can assure you the state of the art is shit tier.

You are new here

t. art student

that's fucking disgusting,burn that shit

ok, how about this?

where's the art?

the clothes?

most of modern art is degenerate

Here's some modem art.

thats not art doe, its aesthetically pleasing clothes

here have some art

doe its not art, is sport

funny, modern sport is more artistic than modern art

Yohji Yamamoto

You need to kill yourself for speaking the truth?

Wearing carpets is art?

clothes are not art, stop minimizing humanity

why isn't it art? do you know how many hours went into designing the overall piece, choosing the right material, and then making it?

There should really be a gallery exhibition of pepes.

Yeah they had to tear up a shitty carpet and put a zipper on it great.

I doubt you could come close to making anything people would enjoy, leaf

how are these ugly creatures models? are they just homos who sucked the designer's cock?

that doesn't make it art
thousands of hours and man power go into designing bridges, and bridges aren't art

stuff needs to point back to the human experience in some way to be art, you turn an image or object or sucession of sound or whatever into something that is animated by the human spirit

that clothe laying in the floor doesn't say shit, most of what it means for you is due to the model's personality

>bridges aren't art
Why not? Am I really talking to a soulless kike/nigger?

>everything is art
>everyone is western

the only kike here are you

Bridges can be art though

no offense, but I'd bet my life that you're a lot uglier

*except the nigger

Jewish money laundering scheme

Architecture can be art, my white friend.

Sure, so when are you going to take your life?

aesthetically pleasing isn't art

>claims modern art is not degenerate
>posts rick owens

RICK OWENS IS (((((THE))))) DEGENERATE!!!

What is art according to you?

bost face

I'll pay you six million, goy

>inb4 only oil paintings and marble sculpture are art

naruto shits aint art
it's a fucking cartoon for kids

this, yohji all the way for runway quality - in addition, tricky rickies adidas collabs have been shit since the block sole tech runner, whereas y-3 keeps delivering.

Are you fucking kidding me?

A group of French kikes forced him to include more black people, so he brought on a horde to act like absolute animals. What's not to love?

FBI pls go

is david choe degenerate?

This is the real modern art. Everything else is just faggotry.

Kanye West is the greatest artist of the century

youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

Honestly true. There's no fire in any other art form right now.

already said it

the interior of a building can be art though

a full city too

the proper term is contemporary art

2017 and oil paintings still btfo every other multimedia faggot

Eh, modern art is okay. Postmodern art is what's really degenerate

Your definition of art is turning something into something else that is animated by the human spirit
I don't know what the fuck you mean with that man

I like him but he's overrated and nowhere close to being the greatest artist of this century. He falls slightly short behind van darkholme

Is that a pixelated black-white sex picture?

its not degenerate, its just shit

Who do you think is number 1?

underrated post

>youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

Agree. Kanye is based as fuck

topkek

We

Lil ugly mane

i hope you know what you mean when i explain it like this, if you don't then stop looking at bridges and go see/hear/taste/experience some actual art; Go do shrooms while walking around Amsterdams three circles at night, and take an ipod with some aquatic sad ambient with you

abstract art is the most obvious way, see for example whats the difference between white noise and noise music?

that noise music is white noise manipulated to express an emotion that humans feel (animated by the human spirit)

>inb4 its what you interpret in it
No, its what the author has worked for hundreds of hours trying to achieve, its fucking difficult, its way easier to make something aesthetically pleasing that something that grabs your soul and takes you into a directed emotional trip

Modern art is 100% degenerate.
The term Fine Art has maybe only be in use for 200 years.
Greeks and Romans didn't have the same definition of art as we do now.
Hegel is responsible for Marxism and the history of "modern art" is a direct part of Bolshevism.
By making shit scribbles that anyone could do into "art" they were taking art away from the Bourgeois and allowing the proletariat to be "artists".
Modern art is the direct result of removing standards completely.

Modern art is degenerate and real artists agree.

sorry, "express" is shit choice, "induce" is better

What anime is this?

One Punch Man.

Hasn't art always been freedom of expression though? Is the purpose of art to convey a human emotion or idea for others to relate to? At some point I know there is no real art and it's more of an 'In the secret club' kind of thing with avant gaurd and experimental art, but there is still some meaning to the people who enjoy it.

Does anyone understand the message of that one proformance piece where the girl cooks sphagettios, cuts her pants open, finders herself, and then pisses in the city? I always want to go to crazy shit like that just to hear why the people there or the artist believes it's art and what message it conveys.

Not sure if I understand, art to you is something that intentionally triggers/creates certain emotions in people and makes them think on it or something?

Why is modern """""""""""""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""""""""" always so pretentious. And it's just random shit with no actual meaning other than "your own unique interpretation :^)". Why is that monitor on its side? I doubt even the creator could give a reason.

The beauty of classic art is that it reflects reality, not in the way that all art should aim to be ultra realism, but it reflects the beauty of reality, it shows things that a camera never could, nuances and

Modern art is degenerate because it does not reflect the human experience, it is completely internal in creation and does not any semblance of reality or nature. It only reflects the subjective experience of the creator.

yep, "transports them" to the emotional geography suggested by the art piece

by emotions i mean something more detailed than "sadness/happiness" think, "sunny day, heat in face" or "dark cold night" or "afternoon in city" or "morning in train", or other distinct situations that are experienced by humans and have a very specific emotional impression that can be suggested by skilled artists

i bet you already know what music to put in each, in fact i bet you know what music best fits each situation of life, thats cause they were made purposedly to interact with that emotional geography, either by planning or by the artist channeling the feels into the piece

also more dreamy artists merge emotional geographies to try imply imaginary things like a trip to another planet, or dying , or becoming mad, or etc etc

this is what was lost, the eye got changed by a camera, they forgot the eye had a full human behind it

not only places, emotional geography can also be internal like "deflowering a virgin" or "vomiting my guts" or "defeating a dragon"

my nigga.

Art has no purpose. If art has meaning, it is not art. The main goal of art is to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and nothing more. There is only good art, and bad art. You cannot morally judge a piece of art(because that would imply the art has a moral agenda and purpose, therefore not art), and you cannot limit good art to "reflecting reality". Although that is a close definition, art is actually reflecting the artist, not really reality. And, that art was either done well or bad, depending on the skill of the artist. I understand what you mean by saying "the beauty of art is that it reflects reality", but this is false. Art represents the artist, and thats why some people like some art more than others, but at the end of the day its either good or bad. The real reason classical art is much better than what we have presently is the utter skill the artists had. In a world with very little distractions, artists would spend every waking minute perfecting a piece, and thats what made it good. Not just because it reflected reality. Secondly, the other reason why classical art is better is because of Changefullness and Naturalism. Both topics are too in depth to discuss in one setting. And so, I recommend you reading "Picture of a Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde, and most importantly, "The Seven Lamps of Architecture" by Ruskin. They will provide much insight on to what good art is.

>meaning

>aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and nothing more
>what is aesthetically pleasing to the soul

i read dorian grey, oscar wilde was the precursor to milo, just a fag who has had his senses overblown by nigger dick and can't sense the subtlety of the spirit anymore