THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING: MUSLIMS RUSHING THE AIRPORT TO GET ON A PLANE TO USA

The judge has ruled and now muzzies are running to airports and booking their flights. They're even leaving their kids behind so they can make it to America

Get your bottle of raid ready

So, once everybody is back in, this ban can happen without repercussion? I mean, all the good goys are in already.

>leaving their two children behind

Pathetic

>Leaving their 6 children from 2 wives behind
Haram

>>Visa-holders

These people went through a two-year screening, user.

Just kill them.

>Muslims rushing straight into the country, only to be rounded up and put in internment camps

I see nothing wrong with this.

>These people went through a two-year screening, user.
which was under obama which means literally nothing.

"Had to leave". This right here exemplifies arabs/niggers. They aren't human.

Which was under King Nigger, so...

OOGA BOOGA GOTTA GIT IN DAT WHITE COUNTRY GNOMESAYIN

I think we all know what needs to be done

My parents would literally come to Yemen if I was stranded there with no way to come back. Checkmate liberals.

So why does every Muslim country suck? I'll wait for an answer.

Why the hell would you ever be in Yemen?

Checkmate, nazis!

Yeah it's pretty fucked up of them to abandon their children. What is their endgame? Don't tell me visa bullshit because no parent would abandon their child unless they knew they were on a one way trip.

Because they're Muslim countries.

so tell me
what's preventing Trump from just having these people deported the second the judges ruling gets overturned?

>what is their endgame?
Simple. Make more children

Finally america will get it's own truck of peace and tolerance.

Imagine what happens if the next terrorist attack is Carried out by someone who slips in through this gap. How fucked would that judge and liberals in general be?

im coming

Bingo.

>LET'S COME TO BE OPPRESSED!!

>let's hurry up and be oppressed in Hitler's America

you just know the court order will eventually be lifted and an enraged trump will declare a muslim purge

holy shit you really activated my almonds right there buster

>trump bans muddies
>Sjw cry for admin unban pls
>Court says !unban
>Muddies rush in
>Rapes left and right
>Trumpovic: told you so
>Everyone convinced to ban muddies now

Trump is a genius... It was all planned

Let's go get oppressed!

#NotAllMuslims will trend

Good. They all had the proper and legal documentation to be here. Based on that, we have no right to bar them from entering.

This is why Trump will lose the battle in court.

I remember 5 autistic anons arguing with me the other day saying it was impossible that the ban would be temporarily revoked. lol.

Hahahaha

Trump is not above the law.

>>Everyone convinced to ban muddies now
>This happened because we don't let enough of them in. Diversity is our strength

I hope for a big attack in the US just to show the fucking lefties how the world really works.

>another poor Muslims radicalized by Trump
>OPEN UP THE BORDERS, FAST

Trump did of course know some judge or judges would suspend his executive order(s).

What's his plan?

Incoming attack and subsequent Muslim ban

Crashing this country with no survivors

Good. Makes them easy to track for the fbi so we can ship them all back.

So did the moderate mooslim woman in san bernadino

Well, he'll know what's for the best - he's a big guy.

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to point this out.

Oh, yeah one person from killing a handful of people. People are murdered everyday in the United States from their own citizens that are born and raised here.

I'm saddened and sickened by it, but you have to be realistic. But most of pol has succumbed to fear, and they channel that fear towards anyone who isn't white, usually.

you mean white christian nationalist

are these people who had green cards or something?

Funny how libs see nothing wrong with the new "immigrants" travelling home every year, almost as if they aren't actually American at all

I told you so...

Trump and his team have proven in the past year that they are clearly planning ahead on many of their decisions. Trump looks defeated at the moment to liberals but as soon a terrorist attacks anywhere in the world Trump is going to say... I TOLD YOU SO!!!

1: Trump signs "travel ban"
2: Liberals cry
3: Judge strikes down "travel ban"
4: Trumps waits
5: Terrorist attack
6: Trumps blames Liberals and Judge and says, "I told you so"

You faggot gonna cry some more crocodile tears and spread more fake news

Is the US a christian coutnry? Or a muslim country?
Whites are less than 50% of the young, yet still close to 70% of the electorate, the 2020 electorate would ensure a Trump loss if nothing changes

The country is literally fucking dying you retard
Same shit in Canada, all these retard boomers have no fucking clue about the demographic change that they promote, and they'll be dead before things truly fall apart

If they're going to come, better they don't bring their brats. Also this will give us some ammo to use to vilify their kind in the media.

They'll blame Trump. That's what liberals are.

Ha, this happened a couple days ago
>standing in line at a FedEx, waiting to return an amazon purchase
>sandnigger in front of me is at the counter waiting
>clerk returns with a form, gives it to the sandnigger
>sandnigger becomes clearly perturbed
>clerk explains that the sandnigger must fill out the form for customs since he is sending IDs
>realize the sandnigger is sending IDa to Iraq

Actually, we're "supposed" to be a governement seperated by religion (separation of church and state). By indicating she's a muslim and labeling every muslim as a terror threat, or even that we should judge them harder than other people, is against our constitution.

Also, name calling doesn't help your case. But at least ya'll have a decent healthcare system. Our's is about to get fucked.

And the liberals will cuck even more. The more muslims express their religion in Europe, or the US, the more wet the pussy liberals become, right. Though I guess some liberals wake up.

Anyway, terror is a given so let's hope it strikes liberals.

We'll see hipster liberals hiding IS-members in their collectives, and all kinds of absurdist shiet.

So you're hoping for an attack on the United States? Yeah, you might as well move to Russia.

>implying they are able to come up with a logical conclusion

Fucking hell

They all look like the clock boy

Thats not the constitution
American immigration policy was explicitly white only up until 1965

When an attack happens you will be blamed.

god i fucking hate them

also how can some cunt judge in cali overturn a fucking executive order

i think this guy should have a fucking accident

>what is the endgame
exterminate the kuffar

Not having Iranians is definitely worth losing a doctor or two, who are probably affirmative action beneficiaries anyway. Let her do her genetics research in Iran, I'd she's so special. Meanwhile we will have fewer marathon bombers.

Besides. Most slimes aren't doctors. They're jihadis.

This is why they should be burned alive.

Regardless, we need to move forward, not backwards.

White European doctors exist too. I'd rather have them since I know they won't blow me up.

Forfeiting our countries to the third world is not "moving forward"

The left who are pushing immigration were the same ones CLAPPING as whites/christians were genocided all over the world in the last 90 years

What? It's not fake news and im not crying over the ban at all, I am actually for it and see it as an obvious extension to the obama admin plan. The fact is I could see this loophole was going to temporarily form and autists refused to see it

I understand the endgame of the ACLU, I don't understand the endgame of the Democrats though.

If the Executive Branch gets slapped down by the Supreme Court, then its almost assuredly going to fall to the Legislators in Congress. Which both houses are controlled by Republicans. They can just make another law and sweep it through giving the President even more power or instituting a law that automatically denies visas or immigration from certain terror countries.

Even though you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more likely to die of an cardiovascular or endocrine disorder (i.e. Diabetes) than from a Muslim - terrorist or not.

Most of pol are conservatives, and the most health illiterate populations in the united states are located in rebuplican controlled regions.

>I told you so
>now we have to invade Iran

LOCKED AND LOADED

Their plan is to flex whatever power they have and cause as much trouble as possible. They knew they do not have the numbers to inact real lasting change currently. Republicans probably would and have done the same thing. Still a cunty thing to do though

Importing millions of people with stone-age beliefs is moving forward.

No, but now that we have confirmation that they were rushing to get in, we can blame the liberal obstructionists as soon as one of them decides to Jihad.

Hey, if the liberals were to have waited they could have blamed Trump but now that they jumped the gun on a quick political victory.... Trump WILL use this as justification for actions in the future... no doubt.

>If they're going to come, better they don't bring their brats
Oh don't worry, a female mudslime can lay many eggs to make up for her lost children

Should have arrested him on the spot.

>now we have to invade Iran
Kek wills it.

Boots on the ground before Christmas!

MAGA

That's liberalism for you. It does not have to make sense, so long as you virtue signal hard enough.

I don't know acquainted you all with beaners, but I have head that mudslime women breed like them.

Yep and the libshits will lose 2020 in a landslide.

Trump will run unopposed. His first term will be THATsuccessful.

No the libs will pick someone, probably a beaner, to run against him. The bean will be crushed like a pinto in a refried beans recipe.

>Seattle
>cali
Are you just pretending to be retarded? Why do idiots have such a hate boner for all of CA when just a few parts are liberal.

>Iranian robot researcher

You underestimate the left and their nonexistent compassion for rape victims outside of themselves. It's all a show, germananon.

>b-but they blow themselves up because they feel threatened that they won't be able to visit their shitholes anymore
>Drumpf is a raycist and its his fault

Why would they wish to come to a place where they are supposedly universally discriminated against and oppressed?

This

Further evidence. Of the Muslim countries, what is common about them? They aren't very muslim, with a strong secular government that fucks up fundamentalist muslims.

Inbreeding and sodomizing farm animals.

Any future terror attacks on U.S soil can and will now be blamed on this judge and or the Democrats.

She was from Saudi arabia, one of the countries that are not banned, Explain you trumpturds.

This proves Trump is literalies hiterly that people are rushing to get into America

blown the btfo drufplards.

>4D chess

>a major almost 9/11 tier terrorist attack in USA in a the next several days
>proofs surface that the judge collaborated with the terrorists and knew they would use these few days to slip in
>martial law declared
>the great libshit purge of your time begins
>if digits, it shall be so

>t. Bad Hombre