Can someone red pill me on who exactly it is that is shitting up the UK...

Can someone red pill me on who exactly it is that is shitting up the UK? Based politicians like Theresa May and Nigel Farage seem to be pretty well regarded and speak a lot of sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theresa May isn't based. Nigel Farage isn't even in parliament.

>Can someone red pill me on who exactly it is that is shitting up the UK?

The Conservative Party, as always

All these fucking right wing populists around the world claiming to be for the people while they hand out massive tax breaks for the rich and corporations.

Right wing retards got duped.

>Le tax breaks for the rich meme
>Le trickle down meme

tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf

>it'll trickle down goy, trust us

u know what's funny about u right wing retards? You deny trickle down meme while simultaneously falling for the trickle down meme

Merkel

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

>Reich

Shills everywhere

The Labor secretary during the period where BASED BILL CLINTON created 23 million jobs.

You should listen to him. Not right wing retard Republicans who destroy the economy.

Everyone

Theresa Maybe is only as pro native British as she needs to be in order to get reelected. She's no Nigel, who lest we forget is still trolling the EU parliament like a madcunt

>Based May
She's our Merkel

she looks like a sorceress in a headscarf

Behind every single shitpost. Just fuck off back to /leftypol/.

>Theresa May
>based

Except that when rich people have more capital, they tend to invest in more businesses. But yeah, keep fighting to make a $20/hour career out flipping burgers. Fight the power!