Gipsy thread

why do you hate all gipsies ? Me and my family are gypsies and we have a house and dont steal or do anything like those hardcore gypsies.We are pretty white and talk normaly and not like ales or some shit like that.Why do you guys still hate all of us ?

>inb4 why am i still getting hate gif or webm

90% of your kind are petty criminals alergic do any kind of work or education who breed like rats to get gibz

i never met or know anyone that does that shit but i hate those one's too

I don't hate you like I don't hate mosquito.
I just believe it would be better if you didn't exist.

They're poo in loos acting like a niggers from America.

What could possibly go wrong, right?

Well statistics

same with niggers

Also if you aren't a annoying loud shitcunt you're pretty much not a gypsy

because i was bullied by a gypsy when i was a kid

Let me guess, you're half Serb half Gypsy.

yup how did you know ?

lmao 80% of gypsy haters ever

Since you guys came from India, in my theory and in reality aswell, gypsie types are different. Like the caste system at your original home. I met with O.K. gypsies too, but they are so few... And they had light brown skin, like the türks.
I would say selective breeding and extermination 99% of gypsies would solve the problem.
If you would tell me about your familys history, maybe i could guess your "type", but i guess you are a "white gypsie" so far. Those guys were forced to settle down, and give their kids to white Austrian/ Hungarian families during the 17/18 century, and they eventually kinda got bleached

funny because serbs are gypsies

You ask why do you hate Gypsies but then go on how much you are not like the other gypsies. I think you answered your own question you gypsy faggot

grandgrandma is gypsy from serbia grandgrandpa is serb they married made my grandpa and he was not as dark but brown.He married a serbian woman and so they made my dad which is white but not very much.Then he married a serb woman and fled to austria in 1990 because of the war.And so they made me and my sister which are very white,but still know romanes and all that but dont scream when we talk like apes or shit like that.

Your argument:
NAxALT!

Because my only serious interaction with them involved kidnapping, beating and rape.

like your race is better lmao

I was just looking up an article about this? Strange.

i'm a croat :^)

Yup you are a white gypsie, but more like a slav-gypsie. Don't worry you got bleached, the gypsie status faded away, especially if you only have 1 sister and thats it. Real gypsies tend to have 6+ kids, be load, smelly shits, at least the lower cast ones.

>steal or do anything like those hardcore gypsies
You answered your own question.

yeah but in every race there are fags that steal.

poseurs in this thread don't know any gypsies, just going buy what they hear in media

Baby sick baby sick money please money please money buy medecine buy medecine.

>Austrian flag
>Gypsy on the internet
>weird thread

I can tell. Next you'll be posting pictures of your fat ass.

"they" are terrorists without a cause

nigga what

fuck off back to india, that's what

k fag

Tzigani Boratzi, futuva-n gura de curve si lepre bagavas in pizda mamii voastre

It's a very famous internet Gypsy who shits up a lot of forums, or there's a lot of co-incidences.

>if i dont undershtaaand you go back to yar country

There are many Serb-gypsy mongrels in Vienna.

>dont steal or do anything like those hardcore gypsies.

The problem is that In Portugal it's 98% those gipsies. There are some known exceptions like Ricardo Quaresma, football player.

2) Even the Chinese merchants here in Portugal hate your kind.

3) There are more chances that I get mugged or shot by a gipsy than by a Portuguese former African colony black guy in a ghetto.

4) Are kings of gibsmedats. My city hall has even given some city houses (some flat or some wooden houses) but you prefer to live inside white colored Ford Transits.

- National Health Care System
- Social Security
- Employment Institute.

Seriously, the majority of blacks work but your kind organize theft, arms and drugs dealing here.

Most of your people believe in a culture where it is okay to steal from non-gypsies. You are the real petty thieves of Europe and dont deserve to be here. Go back to India or hang yourself.

What may want Soros from Romania? You hold no political power in the EU.
Open a Black Sea route for the muslims to invade the rest of Europe?

go and do cuck shit you fucking swedes are the worst.First you get cucked up with those immigrants you let in and now you dont like them.Cuck over 100

Go in your mothers grave you disgusting rat

>The problem is that In Portugal it's 98% those gipsies. There are some known exceptions like Ricardo Quaresma, football player.
WTF he is a gypsy.

you have to go back

I remember back in the commie days you guys killed the children and wife of a dump truck driver, he didn't go to the police, he went to the shack shitheaap favela he knew your kidn was living and RAN EVERYONE OVER WITH THE DUMP TRUCK, CHASED DOWN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RATE OF YOUR FAMILY, KILLING THEM ALL, FUCK YOU

>mfw binary digits

Try going to an Italian train station bud lol

post picture, I'll judge if you're a gypsy or just some white idiot larping

>Hungarian
>Gypsy expert
It's like pottery Bozghor

well yeah I grew up in an area full of gypsies, I can tell who's a gypsy and who's some retarded roleplaying white kid

Fuck off leaf, you will be an rapefugee expert soon enough too

Yes we all know Hungolia is gypsy land

Okay Gyúla

how about you stop getting triggered into oblivion every time you see a country that's not as shit as yours

>fuck off back to india, that's what

They've been in Europe for a thousand years and have interbred with whatever whore race would look upon them with lust. Like it or not, they are Europeans and they are your problem now.

>

I'm from the English countryside, while I didn't grow up on a farm many of my friends did.

For them Travellers (PC term for Gypos) were a huge problem.

They would rock up on their farm land and just set up camp. This meant that the farmers could not sow their crops or which was their whole lively hood. They could not get them moved legally due to squatters laws and when they did finally move on the damage that they had caused to the farm land made it impossible to grow anything for quite some time to come.

This is why I hate them.

Sorry for a couple of typos am on phone.

nobody outside their ratkin breeds with them, and their only outside home from India is the BOTTOM OF THE BLACK SEA

In 1000 years they have bred with Turks, Slavs, Albanians and other eastern Europeans. They are European whether you want to admit it or not. They were cast out of India 1000 years ago for a good reason. You're country should have done the same but they didn't and now they're stuck with them.

>They've been in Europe for a thousand years and have interbred with whatever whore race would look upon them with lust.

They breed Almost with each other gipsy.

>Leaf
>Telling us gypsies are like us
>Probably knows nothing about them
Sit down

>They breed Almost with each other gipsy.

Clearly not. Check OP's post. He's a half breed.

Because gypsies do anything but stealing, leeching and breeding like rats. They even try to steal from the shitty chinese bazaars we have here.

>Leaf
>Telling us gypsies are like us
>Probably knows nothing about them

This.