BLACK DEATH

teach me about the Jews involvement in the black plague

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg17223184-000-did-bubonic-plague-really-cause-the-black-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The plague was helped to spread by certain pests, such as rats and fleas.

The people decided to target pests in general to combat it.

(((Merchants))) brought over goods with flee infested rats onboard.
learn your lessons white people, never involve yourselves with (((them)))

the real genocide was perpetrated on Europeans by jew merchants

The black plague was spread by Jews as biological warfare against white people.

Idk about kikes, but there is a theory that the plague is the first biological weapon and was made by the Turks. Don't know it's validity, but I wouldn't put it past those roaches.

the plague was all genoese fault

those damn merchant

Nothing in all honesty, the jews were just a easy target due to already existing distrust and suspicion . The money lending and usury didn't help.

If anything it just spread from Asia as trade increased between the west and east.

at the outbreak of the plague in England, the Church of England declared that all cats are agents of the devil, cats all across the country were killed, you know what happened, rats spread the plague freely.

Nothing in history has ever infuriated me as much as that, that was a direct attack on people, the church was deliberately trying to cause death and disease.

(((((who))))) could have been behind this I wonder?

Oh yeah, the christians who are just as sneaky as the jews.

yes they used to catapult dead infected corpses over the fences during a siege to have diseases spreading inside the fortifications.

I'm looking for historical texts or anything that would indicate their direct involvement, not just hearsay

Also Jews were relatively more hygienic than Europeans at the time because of ritual kosher laws and being more insular etc. so they got the plague less, raising suspicions among the goyim.

Bogdanoffs spread the Plague to initiate 1000 years of rapid technological progress

We are about 80% through their plan

Neither did their habit of murdering Christian children and drinking their blood.

Wow, just wow. Just when I thought I couldn't hate (((them))) more than I already do.

>tfw you interrupt the anti-jewish circlejerk

yes it came from the east but who the fuck were the "merchant" traders?!! Some how Europeans traded with the near east and middle east for thousands of years and when the jew gets involved a mass genocide of non jews happens.

Sure, (((they))) woould let those kinds of documents survive. Fact is th eplague had (((help))) spreading, rats don't run from village to village. The rapidity of its spread was not natural.

The plague was not carried by fleas or rats.
How did it spread so fast in Iceland? The weather is far too cold and the people lived apart,not in huge cities.

>the phone call who spread the Plagdanoff

oy vey the goyim are talking about our people again

they brought it with them via trade routes. Merchants will merchant

Jews washed themselves and kept better hygiene standards in their living spaces. Not many Jews caught plague because of this.

JIDF derailment, fuck off

Really? I didn't know this fact, do you have more information on its spread in Iceland?

There was a guy in Washington state who got the bubonic plague not too long ago, he pulled a squirrel out of his cat's mouth. So it seems the disease spreads through nature somewhat easily.

We are taught here that the plague plague spread via fleas on rats and other rodents. I find it hard to believe washing your hands would somehow disinfect you from fleas.

Can I help you scrap that shit off your face looks super contiguous don't I have glove and what not

newscientist.com/article/mg17223184-000-did-bubonic-plague-really-cause-the-black-death/

Why has this woman glued rice crispies all over her face?

She likes it when little birds peck on them.

Thanks

I always find it interesting that we're so quick to discredit historical Europeans and their beliefs or analysis of a subject. When it is said something was done by the Jews, it is an "anti-semitic canard". But when the Europeans are discredited and said to have been wrong, then that is the "appropriate" version of history. It's really amazing how much Semitic influence their is in our culture.

Just like how (((they))) have somehow convinced the entire Western world that all the Germans were just delusional fanatics about the Jews, they don't trust their own people's judgement, but rather the Semitic narrative instead.

It was the pneumonic plague that killed the most people during the Black Death

also the OP pic looks more like smallpox.

who opened the gates (from the inside) to Constantinople?

bump c'mon Sup Forums