How to spot a Jew when they've had plastic surgery?

How to spot a Jew when they've had plastic surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2237842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

call them a jew and see if they recoil

If you don't have the gift then I feel bad for you son

goddam, that is some outright sorcery right there

This. She still has jew eyes, jew hair, jew skin, it's a fine art, but identifiable.

Her kid will have a beak.

And ask where it came from.

Bad posture.

Ask for them to lend you money. If they want interest...

Guys, me and my mom have big noses, but she has natural blond hair and blue eyes, and i'm blond, i'm not a Jew just because of my nose am I? Non-Jews can have big noses too sometimes?

You can always still tell

Its like you all think jews only have hooked noses, jew-fros, beady eyes and short heights

you all need to expand your minds and wake up to how many kikes have become skinwalkers

fpbp

Jews go insane when you call them "jews".

Who cares about your eye and hair color, blonde and blue eyes are extremely common and plenty of kikes have it

It's easy if you're a Swede, just look at the head shape. There's such a contrast like Black and White.

Watch and see if they chase a shopping trolley across Morrison's parking lot for a pound coin in freezing rain.

beady eyes and/or kinked hair are two giveaways.

the uncanny inability to smile like a human being

Damn, if she had the old nose plus the body she has now she'd be way hotter.

youre a sleeper kike, gas yourself.

always check the surnames

flat skull and kike hair

I just realized I can't be a kike because I literally hate money. I hate the concept of money and needing to have it to survive.

your mom got BALKAN'D

>Brown skin
>Dark brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Weak jaw
>three earrings

>I literally hate money
what did the kike mean by this? Should we all hate money? Give it to (((charity)))?

there was a girl in highschool who was really pretty, she was one of the top 5 in the whole school
And for some reason she got a nose job even though there was nothing wrong with her nose and the new one was way less attractive

fpbp

who cares

playing with the tip of your nose or picking your nose will cause you to get a jew snoz because you stretch the elasticity on the tip of your nose and the weight causes it to droop down

NEVER EVER PLAY WITH YOUR NOSE!

Take the trash out jimmy

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't smash this beauty

Drop a penny on the ground, see what they do.

also, it's not big nose, it's weird curved nose pulled downward like a hook

It's a middle easterner thing, they all have it

smash her skull

FPBP

You can't.
Jews look just like Southern Europeans once they've had a nose job.

Is it only me or did you notice as well that the worst jews often have bright eyes ? Like Amy Schumer or George Soros

>disgusting jew rat face
i really wouldn't

well memed

>implying she would talk to any of us

I go to school with tons of rich Jew girls if you're not in a fraternity or Jewish you're lower than dirt to them

I have a big jew nose fetish

Kill me

the eyes and skull shape are different

Often they have something reptilian about them - like Barbara Streisand or Debbie Wassermann Schulz.

Drop a dollar and walk a few feet away from it.

probably their lack of a soul. you can sense it

would berry so deep would need King Arthur to remove

They're literally not.

Yep. I noticed it. For as evil as Soros is you couldn't tell from his twitter profile pic. He hides it well.

>implying people wouldn't pick up free money

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. more?

Let them drink holy water.
Let them hold silver cutlery.

If they burn, shoot their head with a silver bullet and then penetrate their heart with a wooden pole.

that's for vampires

Someone just got Goyed...

not if it's one cent

>Let me tell you all about the holocaust hoax

Where does the kikes ardent hatred towards us originate from?

fpbp

Australia keeping the bantz real as always.

Smell her crotch

>not being goyed by that
low test.

some believe kikes are just demon possessed shells. if they have a human soul it is so weak it can't resist the demon's will

>them eyebrows

yepp you can spot a jew from a mile away from it's eyes and eyebrows. they can never hide it

Jej

In Hungary finding money considered luck bringer and you must pick it up or you get unlucky

Ask them out to a bbq joint and order a bunch of pork

Wow, the blatant racism exhibited on this website is mind blowing.

No, its like a pinches narrow hook with weird nostrils

Ashkenazi kikes are not middle easterners at all, they are from Khazaria north east of the black sea

Ears and communication style.

>jews are a race

finding money is different than having it thrown at you.

gently trhow the coin in their vision radius,
if they pick it up, they're either black muslim or jew, you then can process further investigations. ask them to give it back maybe.

Sniff her cunt. It smalls as sweet as the great Israel.

Are they really that Evil? Have you bought yours yet?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2237842

"accidentally" drop a penny on the floor and act like you didn't see it drop.

if he/she tells you they aren't jew if not they are.

I've got jew-dar

I can tell it's a jew no matter what form they shape shift into.

totally different. my pic proves it.

Every feature in this face is jewish, even without the nose.

she still has jew ears along with several other features. big jew ears that can hear a penny drop from a mile away.

Also known as "the eternal"

Spotted the kike

Underrated

>call them a jew and see if they recoil
Top kek. Looks aside, you can tell by what they say and how much hatred they have for white goys and Christians. They have a dishonest way about them. No joke but there is a reason why Jews make great magicians and illusionists.

i've only met 2 jews in my life and both tried to scam me out of money. one even tried to fake my father's will to steal his house that he left to us, his sons.

Who is a Jew?

One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jew nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the Jew six. Many Aryans also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is an eagle nose.

"Right!" says the teacher. "But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew..."

One can also recognize a Jew by his lips. His lips are usually puffy. The lower lip often protrudes. Jew eyelids are mostly thicker and more fleshy than ours. One can tell from his eyes that he is a deceitful person.

They often have a low, slanting forehead, a receding forehead. Many criminals have such a receding forehead.

Jews often have an unpleasant sweetish odor. If you have a good nose, you can smell the Jew.

and the bad part is the jew succeeded. he stole my father's house.

Do you have any more secrets from the streets of Vienna to share with us?

is he still alive? if yes why did you let him?

Jew are usually small to mid-sized. They have short legs. Their arms are often short, too. Many Jew are bow-legged and flat-footed.

Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a proper Jew nose, but have Jew ears. Some do not have flat feet, but Jew eyes. There are even some Jew with blond hair. But when one looks carefully, one can always tell it is a Jew.

the jew was a friend of my dad's lawyer. they worked together to steal the house after my dad died despite his will clearly leaving it to us. we tried to fight it but his lawyer had the entire legal system of the town on lockdown. none of them would betray their own.

Jesus Christ they really are sinister looking fucks, aren't they?

I've never met a Jew. There are only about 4 or 5 thousand living here.

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

the reason i let them is because i was only 17 and ran out of money quick. my brothers were 16 and 13. the Jews saw us as easy targets and stole what the will left to us.

FPBP

When did this meme start
Why do people post it

I too would like to know this. KYM has nothing on it.

It's hard to describe, the best way is to watch a lot of confirmed kikes (Israeli videos for exemple), and after some training you'll start to recognize patterns.

is that Jen Selter? Ass model