/kg/ - Kekland General

Kekland is a proposed Sup Forums commune inside the United States.

Sup Forums colonies have been suggested for a long time, but they failed because their goal was unrealistic, like wanting to buy islands or overthrow existing governments.

Our goal is to do what has already been proven to work. which is to purchase a chunk of land and start our own community on it.

Discord: discord.gg/gSVfG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heeey I like the idea. We need to spread it anyways. Yestarday there was a thread that gave the bases to this

If digits this is a bad idea

This is a great idea.

Praise Kek
Yeah. The disucssion yesterday was to buy an island, but we realized we can make this work by going for a more realistic goal.

MAKE KEKLAND GREAT AGAIN

Shameless bump.

We shouod buy some land and settle there. Live by our own rules and laws, in a community where all Sup Forumsacks are confortable and like each other

Right now we need to spread the word of Kekland. When it gets widely known we're going to set up the crowd fund. Right now we're going through the steps to make sure the money goes to buying the land and not into a greedy jew's pockets and how to raise money.

>Wanting to live in a commune
Do you think we're fucking commies?

>Yeah, let's take away our main advantage--our anonymity and decentralized nature--and go live together in one spot so the ATF can Waco us

I get where you're coming from man but this is not a good plan. Props to your idealism, but we work best memeing from the shadows. This'll make us into "those weird Nazi terrorists" in the public eye.

if digits kekland is blessed and will prosper

Sounds like you want to start a cult.

We need to realise how much potential this thing has. Can you imagine living in such a place? Simpler life, away from the horrific rat race of mundane modern reality. This would be a permenant holiday and would probably be comfy as fuck.

This will never work. You faggots won't be organized enough, tasks won't get done, there will be drama, and the commune will fail and break up bitterly.

SCREENSHOT THIS

Yes what are these things called again, Off-the-grid living or something. Heard about a group in Spain I think it was who even moved a windmill out there for electricity. Fucking amazing stuff.

Bamperinoo and good luck with this goys. Will join but will get thrown out for having no useful skills apart from physical labour and some light therapy skills, plus being on the spectrum.

Not a cult, just an escape for people who are dissatisfied with their lives and want to shitpost in real life and reconnect with nature.

Can I be the leader?

round and round this project goes
will it happen, no one knows
Sup Forums is lazy
so am I
leave this project
for another time

And we would be so much healthier. Less eating in general and more from the land. Plus whatever we must buy in the beginning to survive, cheap shit from some store nearby but preferably healthy food since we can´t afford to have diabetics and boogies dying out there.

Manual labour. Bonding and companionship over useful activities. Then shitposting on paper notes and passing them around the campfire and kekking.

Oh and we would have boardgames, cardgames and tabletop miniature war games! Playing RISK irl and btfoing the eternal globalists.

Alright lads, what flavor of coolaid should we get.

If you have the skills and aptitude. This will be a meritocracy, no fucking cronyism you can´t have your cousin Pete as secretary of agriculture and shit.

Sounds nice to live in a little self sufficient community, good luck lads.

Does it have to be called "Kekland" ???

C'mon you could at least come up with a more creative and less cringeworthy name

Are there any military pol/acks in this thread? Would be most useful in setting up

Depends how far into the spectrum you are. We're preventing people from coming in who would shoot it up from tendie withdrawal

Arizona has 40 acres in juniper woods, (Juniper Ranch) off the grid, but near the town of Ash Fork, for starting at $25k -$40k. Just need to pay for septic tank and environmental study is the only county requirement. It's in northern Arizona which is white. I've been out there and it's chill but underdeveloped and poor. The big issue is water. Just my two cents, dudes.

Tbh the idea is amazing. No more vitamin-D deficiency for us anymore.

One issue is these type of settlements are often illegal. Even when they take care of themselves and hurt nobody. Didn´t the french revolution start like this also?

Why don't you faggots just marry into a mennonite or amish family then have 15 kids with her?

This post speaks the truth

reminder that a Sup Forums commune will sufer from being a 95% sausagefest

Yep, we will have virtually 0 costs of living so we could spend all our money on tabletop wargames like 40K and shit, it'll be legit af.

This is how it will end

>95%
It would be 100%

Fat NEETs mennaboos would get thrown out for being able to read.

Still have trouble believing this happened, pretty insane shit.

Communities like this one already exist and we don't plan on breaking any laws.

You mean like those survivor island shows

What's this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
read up

we have already drunken the kool aid

>tfw too autistic for this

Good luck lads. I'll stay here and watch Germany burn until I finally put a bullet in my head

I second this. Lots of Sup Forumsacks live in AZ too.

why would we want girls ruining our good times, burger?

Only Aryans allowed.

I'd bring my girlfriend but she's nonwhite...

i thought it was waco.

i guess they're both applicable.

Freedom
Remains
Our
Goal

Can I come?

>american education

They were literal left-wing terrorists

Dear Sup Forumsacks. Just imagine it, all the polacks living in harmony with each other and the nature. No kikes or niggers burning things and crying around. Perfect.

Everybody that is accepted by the pol community is welcome

If digits, kekland is a good idea but it is not yet time for it.

This is a great proyect,plus if buying pillow waifus by bulk they are cheaper,only problem I see is lack of females for the non neet population

WE ARE THE KEKISTANI PEOPLE.
>WE HAIL FROM KEKISTAN.
NOT KEKLAND

if digits this will work

This guy gets it.

>discord
ebin shitpost

you are like little babies
watch this
Kekland =/= Kekistan

Rules:

Only Aryans allowed.

Christianity externalization forbidden.

Light occultism is the spiritual practice.

Sun worship is our philosophy.

Everyone must be fit.

Everyone must have advanced philosophy, mathematics, and economics knowledge.

Agreed?

kek, reminds me of Peoples Temple

Dont start fucking around. We must be united

But who will clean the toilets?

Yeah with those filters we would be like... 4 or 5 people in the whole community. We need as much people as posible at first, then we will perfection our society

I'll stop by just to laugh at you.
The biggest problem is that those that are able to travel won't, due to to college or jobs and those who are able to go, can't, such as neets and the bored.

Even if cousin Pete is the most qualified? Then it wouldn't be a meritocracy.

Kys

This is dumb. Why start from scratch when you can move to 97% white city like Tyrone, PA which is 30 minutes from a large city like Altoona. You get away from the muds and the jew liberal shit, get to enjoy nice white girls and don't have to dig holes to go to the bathroom in.

doubles of truth tbqh

Back a few years ago together with some of my friends we kind of had an idea of buying one of those desolate town s in middle of rural spain where there's nobody living there anymore and simply buy the land for peanuts and try to live off the land as much as we could,combined with some rural hostel and myself working a real job in the closest city.
We had some good mixed set of skills for the proyect,one agricultural engineer student,myself having a stable job for winter time etc etc.
It would be cool to live with some fellow anons this way.

I don't see what's wrong with what I said.

what on Earth could go wrong?

Fine, we'll call it "Lulzvannia"

Poland if it's about plumbing or mexico if it's cleaning

Much worse.

Sooner or later it will be flooded by niggers, so it wouldnt work out. On the other side, an homegenous pol community would fend off niggers and other undesirables

Death is better than living in a corrupt pointless world.

Death isn't scary. Hell I'm interested as to what exists in the higher planes, and since we are here on Sup Forums clearly we care about our race and more than just ourselves. Making us more pure hearted than most.

I suggest we take over a town or county in Oregon

make a foundation and make that foundation the owner of a LLC... that takes care of the tax problem

Chemical engineer going through college now. Can turn urine into gun powder, can make steel from raw ore and can find ore, can make batteries from common materials, can create generators, can make gasifier engines-- wood powered, can make various acids and bases, and can make chemical fertilizer.
>Best fertilizer.

Will help.

>Light occultism is the spiritual practice.
Yeah go back to fucking cows for fertility you fucking retard

If we put enough effort on it, create jobs and advertise it can work. There are lots of people who just want to get away from todays society and all that shit. It may fail, but it may not as well

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack

Not like this, but legally

It's better to take in many subpar yet motivated members and educate them, than to take only a couple already educated members and call it a day

Paganfag. Your gods are dead/ a joke.
Kys.

If digits there will be a law passed that prevents darkies from settling (includes swarthy Southern Europeans).

Don't be a retarded fucking uninitiated plebeian.

The reason kikes and the dark occultists hold power over us is precisely because we don't use the occult for good aims.

Kek for example was us using the occult, and look we WON.

Fuck all jew loving Christians.

Christ consciousness is pantheistic. There is no father God who is external from you, we are all the mind of God.

>Sup Forums starts a colony
>90% unemployment

>Dating outside your race
Gas yourself

>popekissingniggerfeet.jpg

5 quality men and women are worth more than 200 subhumans. Quality over quantity must be the motto.

Used to live n Seligman, the county will climb all over your ass, and tax you to death.

>Didn´t the french revolution start like this also?

Holy shit are you retarded?

Are jews allowed in?

We'd all be dead within 2 weeks.

I'm not a pagan, I hate Christians who think God is spearate from things. They bought into the kike meme.

And your kike loving religion tells you kikes are the "chosen people"

Paganist beliefs were what whites originally believed before kike interference. Christianity as it was mutilated by Constantine and others has been turned into a saturnic cult or satanic cult.

We could take over this county with 100 guys

All jews must be exterminated at all costs.

Adding on to this, if you really want to do something like this, make it a week or four long. Rent some place with lodges, because who the fuck wants to sleep in a tent for a week. Get a fund for bus tickets so if anyone needs help they can.
Get some quality food, gets some anons who can cook. None of that bluepilled refined shit. I'd volunteer for this, actually. I like cooking.
Make it clear there's no major fuckery, we're not starting a cult, we're not having buttsex on the lawn.
Let anyone who wants to talk, talk. Have a whiteboard or something Bring a buncha board games and cards, make technology kept to a minimum, just enough to research topics and take pictures to shitpost with.

I don't have enough interest to get this started, but I would participate. I bet you could get triple digits, which is honestly more than you need. If it's a success, it's very easy to make it a yearly thing, since people come back and more will come if it's successful.

All you really need is someone dedicated enough to spend several months to organize it and a couple thousand to rent a campground. Hell, you could honestly have it for free if you didn't care about normies wandering around, especially if you go far enough off main roads.