Why didn't he just order buses to get the rednecks into the city?

Why didn't he just order buses to get the rednecks into the city?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He probably thought people wanted to see him. No wonder he's so butthurt.

>success is measured by the number of shills you can buy off to influence public perception
liberals actually believe this

>the crowd on the right is larger than the crowd on the left
conservautists actually believe this

>Rural and suburban retards

Democrats are the one who bus in people, not Republicans.

they were at work retard

But user, the crowd on the right was bigger, hours later.

>Why didn't he just order buses to get the rednecks into the city?

It's hard to board a bus with a mobility scooter.

Most of Obama's crowd were DC residents that walked a few blocks from their homes

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

>success is measured by the number of shills you can buy off to influence public perception

Voting and elections are literally this and trump did exactly that

Because that would be manipulative just like what the Democratic national convention did by hiring protesters against trump rallies. The whole point is that there is transparency now with this government/ Trump

You have to understand Obama's inauguration was historical since he was the first black to become president.
People from other countries literally flew to Washington to witness it

sharting in the mart and shooting at beercans in the trailer park is not """"work""" user

Rednecks have jobs.

Liberals don't.

Kek
How much did (((they))) pay (You) for that one

>undocumented Trump supporters

I see what they did there.

Is that a funny angle or photoshop

>the crowd was small because Trump supporters had job
>it was the biggest inauguration crowd in history
I wish you people would just pick one.

pic related is all that matters

>you people.

i wish you reptilians would just pick one shape.

And those poles in the back away from the building with only a handful of people around it in the overhead shot are the same poles in the back with a handful of people around it in the gigapixel... only the massive fucking empty gap becomes less apparent on a low level forward looking camera nearly a mile away. If you actually watched the inauguration from the White House's live feed, the unimpressive overhead shot was also shown briefly minutes before Trump's speech.

>he doesnt understand what population density is.

Kek

why don't you?

It's called DC is something like 85% Democrat.
This

DC is populated with dindus and gummint staffer homos.

Isn't that what Democrats do?

>Austin lake

Everything about our foundations of government were designed to stop dense population centers from voting away the rights of the individual through mob rule.

Which is why the 17th amendment is one of the worst things to ever happen to this nation

fake news

I don't know why people obsess over the crowd size, I imagine it was smaller than Obama's and if anything that is even more hilarious because it shows just how many people were hyped about Obama, and then just how many people were completely let down enough to vote for Trump.

Something like 58% of whites who voted Obama were Trump voters this time around. It is understandable his crowd size wouldn't be huge, HIS IS an unpopular President right now. It will almost certainly change, Trump has already hit a few home runs. When people realize the "Muslim ban" isn't actually a Muslim ban and Trump isn't Hitler 2.0 like they've been told since day one, he'll popularize and the media will then suck his dick to stay relevant.

Also, I still laugh that they compare Obama's 2009 crowd and not his 2013 crowd. Gee, I wonder why they'd do that.

>it was the biggest inauguration crowd in history
Including online viewers, it was. Trump is the most popular president globally to date.

(((Leaf))) news.

Was already proven that image from Trumps inauguration was taking in the morning while people were still showing up. Trump actually had largest numbers in history.

Sage thread, no more leaf news.

Pic taken after Trump inauguration ended.

So Obama divided the nation?

>vox
get that fake news out of here leaf, fuck wrong with you

>vox
get that fake news out of here leaf, fuck wrong with you

beautiful

Yea, let's just have the rich get richer

I've seen a lot of this shit recently. Dems are pissed off that the election was determined at the state level and so they're choosing to look at everything from the county level becuase it looks better for them. Yeah, obviously all these county-level measures are going to look good for the Democrats because they get most urban areas. Taking Los Angeles county, for example, Democrats won it and all its population or GDP or whatever, even though a large minority voted for Trump and that minority comes disproportionately from the productive classes.

tldr Dems are asshurt and are trying to find ever more triggering ways of slicing the election data in order to feel the pain of being cheated as potently as possible.
>"It hurts... but I want to feel more..."
>inb4 50 states of grey

D.C. is 50% black, 40% white, whites were Trump's biggest supporters

medkit megaget

Also DC is like 7% Republican.

Lunch time on a Friday, Trump voters were at work.

I'm guessing the Trump crowd picture on the right was either taken at like 7AM that day or long after the parade to the White House?

why didn't they just take the picture later when there was actually a crowd

>b-but muh unemployed masses
>fuck inauguration, everyone works
>????
>logic

some of you guys are seriously brainwashed

>Why didn't he just order buses to get the rednecks into the city?

Who cares?

No fucking way.