"Where are you getting this?"

So uh.....how much of this epic rant is an elaborate larp and how much is actually going on? Even Joe can't comprehend a lot of what he'a hearing from the guest.

Talking about Alex Jones on JRE #911 this past week co-starring alongside the great and always based Eddie Bravo
>youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJxLTbbM_xE
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ogcd0Y_RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when eddie doesnt shut the fuck up

Obama loving Joe rogan
youtu.be/zJxLTbbM_xE

>Psychic vampires
>Obelisks on Phobos
>Pandimensional demons giving iPads to politicians to create a soul-shackling, global Artificial Intelligence

Alex Jones doesn't actually believe in physic vampires, he's saying the group of people they were talking about believe in this crazy shit.

Buzz...
ALDRIN

BRO JUST CHECK OUT HIS INSTAGRAM THOUGH

He really gets going at 1:50:00 when he explains what Satan is. They will spend decades on analyzing just one sentence from Jones.

>Even Joe can't comprehend a lot of what he'a hearing from the guest.
Yes he can, why do you think he asks if Alex has done DMT after he talks about interdimensional entitites channeling instructions to the elite

Joe is on the other side, he thinks the entitities are good

What did Eddie mean by that? It was so random. There's nothing special about his Instagram. It's an old dude who travels a lot posting pics of the good old days.

Psychedelics confirmed best drugs

JUST HIS INSTAGRAM BRO IT'S FUCKIN' CRAZY

The AIs are real, or atleast trying to become real

Just look at UNU
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ogcd0Y_RA

>1 post by this ID
Hello shill, we know that alex is right

CHECK HIS INSTAGRAM THEN GET BACK WITH ME

I'm a Guardian, CBC, BBC honk and found the podcast reasonable and entertaining. I ignore the tards who take things out of context and misrepresent what was said.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

link?

Eddie ruined this podcast, I watched him destroy Callen on Pizzagate and Hillary and thought he was a bro, but I have no idea what got into him...isn't he a conspiracy theorist? Seems like he spent the show trying to mock and upstage Alex.

We can actually go to higher or lower dimensions with our mind.

Elites are actually trying to prevent us from going higher, and are desperately trying to find a way to go higher themselves without the usual requirements (love, unity with the source).

Many of the (((elite))) are either demons or on their way to become one due to how fucked up their souls are. These people ritualistically torture rape 1-year-olds to feed off the energy released by their suffering. Literally psychic vampires.

HIS INSTAGRAM BRO THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

He was just real excited about alex jones

Imagine being able to get all the answers in a small amount of time, anyone wouldve done the same

Is there any other good episodes of JRE?

wtf i love instagram now

Hey, 1shill here. He might be! It would be pretty trippy but whatever, life goes on.

All I'm saying is that a lot of really "in-the-know" business/media insider-types are noting the same thing: Jones's views and subs were getting absolutely killed since HRC gave the "alt-right" speech back in summer and named him in it.

As a result, he has been hemorraghing cash trying to keep his best people, but obviously Joe Biggs dramatically quit. Only Sup Forums was surprised by that.

Now, in a last ditch desperation move to save his brand, he went on one of the few reputable Youtube shows and made up some fairytale about sentient-AI feasting on all of our thoughts. Heh. Pardon me if I find flimsy sci-fi plotlines beneath my intellect.

Ask Howard Kurtz, the pic related host of the estimable "Mediabuzz" program every Sunday on Fox News. He knows what's really up in the world of business, entertainment and politics.

Guys like Jones are a flash in the pan, IMO.

Anyone remember William Milton "Bill" Cooper?

How about Michael Hastings?

Didn't think so.

Who's Alex?

Aren't we talking about Bill Hicks?

Does Kurtz have an instagram? A basic gestalt even?

Basically, Gurren Lagan.

Trump is Kamina, we are Simon
Globalists, communists, ect are anti spirals
We will peirce the heavens with our manly fighting spirit!

this was fantastic, but eddie and joe really interrupted him a lot.

>Eddie Bravo

was literally the worst part of that broadcast, literal pugilistic retard

he only got it through his head to stfu at the very end

It was almost unwatchable. I couldn't handle it live and shut it off. Re watching it and being able to skip through to the good parts was the right idea.

jesus fucking christ when eddie starts talking about movies towards the end

Eddie needs to be deported. He is a living metaphor for the Mexican invasion bringing down IQs.

digits confirm

deport eddie