Trudeau to UN: "I need help against Trump"

m.torontosun.com/2017/02/04/trudeau-needs-help-with-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
twitter.com/Tumblrisms/status/828204196910489601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Trump say "You're fired!" before he executes Trudeau?

Bliz send halp, the peple no liek me anymoar ;__;

It's time, Ameribros.

Implying you have a chance against Albertan's & Saskatchewanian's

No, let Canada burn itself out of existence. We'll wipe up the remains in a few years.

The day of the Rake is at hand...

Why would we want canada?

Alberta should view this as liberation IMO

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

>article is an opinion piece on Mulroney
>Trudeau never said anything to the UN

Fuck off. I'll rake my own countrymen.

CIVIL WAR WHEN

A N N E X
N
N
E
X

We'd last maybe a week or so honestly, I don't think any Albertan's care about Eastern Canada though so I doubt America would target us.

Alberta actually has the largest concentration of NORAD missile sites and military bases in the western hemisphere.

>Implying anyone has a chance against America

natural resources

To be honest
The west (and me) love America.
We probably just would lay back and take it just so we wouldn't have to deal with the east anymore.

MOMMY THERE IS A SPIDER

Any leaf who likes America is welcome

>implying sault ste marie wouldn't happily join our american brethren across the bridge

I'm unironically trying to find an American woman to give me a sham marriage so I can become a burger.

My great grandfather was a burger but my grandfather and father declined the dual citizenship and apparently fucked me out of it entirely.

> Drunk native Canadian shoots out pilot with armor piercing arrow.

Now what?

>We let Quebec be an isolated craphole.
>Everyone else in Canada gets full US constitutional rights.
>Nothing is even damaged during the invasion.
>It is about as exciting as watching a caravan move on the highway.

>Even easier business with Americans
>Superhighway built to solidify our new relationship.
>You can drive from the tip of Alaska all the way down to the wall without interruption.
>NDP and Liberals have to get jobs.

What then? The shooter will say he is sorry?

Fuck Trudeau and fuck niggers.

Fake news

I don't understand. Does anybody think any US president would try to harm Canada? It's practically a state at this point, nobody has really wanted to attack Canada since like 1870.

This guy needs to choke on a dick and die already

>guerilla-warfares back into the tree's

The leader of the free world is your enemy Trudeau? Jesus fucking christ you do have Castro blood.

>sell out country to foreign interests
>people getting mad because they can't eat diversity and can't pay bills with social justice
>plz halp this is Trump's fault

Take us

youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

Canada's core identity is "not being american" so they don't want usa to take over the country. Even though we are american slaves, Canadians will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to say how they aren't and will never be Canadian. Yet if you call Canada "british americans" they will begin contorting themselves trying to say how british are bad and multiculture is good.

Basically you need to kill us very quickly because everyone is retarded here.

Technically, 1812 was a tie, but only because the British didn't feel like wiping us out because they had other things on their plate and the political will for such an effort wasn't there.

....kind of like the US in Vietnam, come to think of it.

I knew it. drumpfs a tranny

>Canada's core identity is "not being american" so they don't want usa to take over the country.

Right, but nobody in the US has wanted to annex Canada in more than 100 years. There just isn't any benefit.

Because we are already annexed economically. So they spin this evil american boogey man story to try and convince themselves that Canadians are a sovereign nation. We aren't.

There is a reason we have no military or nukes. Because we aren't sovereign.

We need to start preparing the plans to build a northern wall. When Canada falls they'll all try to scramble to America like a bunch of gay Mexicans.

I think we should only take Quebec. Imagine how mad the French there would be after that.

"D-d-daddy UN, make Trump stop bullying me!"

-Justin "U.N,tell me what to do" Trudeau

Didn't the UN say he couldn't legalize weed? They should be Canada's sworn enemies.

>There is a reason we have no military or nukes.

You do have a military, although I'm not sure why. You don't need nukes because of NATO and NORAD. An attack on Canada is an attack on the US. Why would you be stupid enough to waste money on your own defense when we'll happily do it for you?

Has there ever been an instance where those bombs hit each other on deployment and blew up the plane?

You don't seem to understand, usa OWNS canada already. Canada isn't shit because we are retards and it's cold. It's shit because multinationals and americans hollowed out everything. Every product is american, every company is american. It's ALL american dude.

So canadians sit up here pretending they are fighting the cause against americans, when it's already long over.

See how quickly our liberals emulate yours? And how american companies will wind up our enviromentalists?

Because nobody wants an economically viable canada that can rival usa.

They have timers and sensors on them.

>Canada isn't shit because we are retards and it's cold. It's shit because multinationals and americans hollowed out everything.

It's not really shit, it's just not that relevant because of your incredibly low population. Canadians are some of the richest people in the world on average, but when you have fewer people than California that doesn't exactly give you a lot of economic muscle.

>Because nobody wants an economically viable canada that can rival usa.

Unless your population or your GDP per capita quadruple overnight, that's not really possible anyway.

I could apply for UK citizenship which would be great if it weren't a gun-free totalitarian hellhole that I would never live in.

>tfw never be American

>tfw you rememeber 1111111

You have a strange perception of Canadians. We are consumer / service based economy, the only thing keeping canada going is dumptrucks of immigrants and international students.

The average Canadian is a white trash crackhead, which isn't there fault it's because the economy is so fucking horrible up here.

We could easily build nuke plants and starting pumping out oil and shit, but then that would force americans to lower their prices.

Only if executed with a flamethrower.

>You have a strange perception of Canadians. We are consumer / service based economy,

As is basically every western nation except maybe Germany and to a limited extent the US.

>The average Canadian is a white trash crackhead, which isn't there fault it's because the economy is so fucking horrible up here.

Canada's GDP per capita is $43,000, among the highest in the world.

>We could easily build nuke plants and starting pumping out oil and shit, but then that would force americans to lower their prices.

You're the world's 7th-largest oil producer already.

>The average Canadian is a white trash crackhead

Can confirm somewhat.
>Am white Canadian
We like our drugs.
Especially the oil field workers.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Canada ends where ontario and kekbec begin

The average Canadian makes 27,000 dollars.

A crackhead on welfare makes about 20,000 dollars.

I don't know where you are getting your figures.

A retard on disability makes minimum 900 dollars a month doing nothing. A full time minimum wage worker makes almost the same after taxes.

The whole system is fucking stupid, you actually can make more money gaming the system than working. And immigrants know this, but you can't say that, because it's racist.

This place is going to implode. We have been in a recession since 2009.

just come down and be a burger.

>You're the world's 7th-largest oil producer already

Plus Saskatchewan has 1/3 of the world's uranium deposits.

>Canada should be a Superpower

We will help our hockey bros and nuke your shithole

Eeeyyyy

Absolutely.

>The average Canadian makes 27,000 dollars.
>A crackhead on welfare makes about 20,000 dollars.

I said GDP per capita, not talking about income....

>I don't know where you are getting your figures.

The IMF

And ultimately it's kind of irrelevant. Canada has a population roughly the same as California's. You're not going to be able to economically challenge the US with that population.

Fucking commie bitch

>80% of Canadians live within 50 miles of the US border

All the canadians would just die from the fallout of bombs hitting Seattle, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, etc.

Yes so are they making houses cheaper, and raising income for new families. NO.

Canada is where rich people go to become poor. Half the country is on income assistance, and the other half are pakis working at mcdonalds.

I don't want to break the laws though, no skills to leverage a job there either.

I'm in the leaf pile until she burns up unfortunately

We have Texans in our military too you dumb leaf. You guys are fucked.

>burgers believe, that we betray our good old "arctic shithole like we are" ally

Alaska is rightfull russian-canadian clay

The weak should fear the strong.

My fucking wetdream

Why doesn't Cuckdeau do anything about the suffering and human rights abuses in the third-world?
>Oh no this one Western leader wants to block 7 dangerous countries! I need to do something against that!

>Canada has a population roughly the same as California's. You're not going to be able to economically challenge the US with that population.

Was just thinking this.
We have a redic amount of resources, but no manpower to get as much as we should done.
Maybe Canada can be the first place in the world where automation is of real value.

Seeing pizza everywhere, even that flag looks like pizza

I'll join u

Won't we just nuke you back then we'll all be dead?

didn't the canadians play really dirty whenever they faced the russians in hockey?

Yeah, but you still need domestic consumers. Automation and exports can only take you so far.

Well, do they know something we don't??

>Conservatives still unemployed

I agree. We do have a military, and have an enormous capacity to build arms. We did it and world war I and world war II, going from 0 military to 4th in the world. And just like before, we disarm quickly. Canada has about 50 000 soldiers, but that number could grow if needed.
Not to mention Canada being the only country that knows how to make nuclear weapons yet doesn't.

>bought fair and square

Eat a bag of shit, we'll glass every mother fucker on this planet to defend alaska.
There aren't no fucking russians or canadians living there you faggot.
Only Americans.
Only American land.

You fuck with that corner of the earth it will be the last god damn thing you fucking vodka sipping toothless degenerates ever fucking scribe into the pages of history ever again.
We will fucking END YOU.

Well, yes, but according father`s stories, when soviet clubs played against nhl clubs, the most rude were fucking Philadelphia Flyers

West Canada IS the Texas of Canada.
>stalemate

you get them anyways... and its cheaper to pay a canadian to do all the work

You can google any two countries+friendship and find stuff tbf. Like that American poster of a russian soldier that says "this man is your friend, he fights for freedom!". Or pic related.

but no manpower? We have millions out of work u fucking autist

twitter.com/Tumblrisms/status/828204196910489601

US-Russia partition of Canada when?

Holy fuck yes

Texas has a bigger population than Alberta and Saskatchewan combined.

Canada is a shithole. It's a 3rd world country full of white people who have no jobs. Our unemployment is almost 10%. The economy is fucked. And our hospitals are choosing to murder terminally ill patients instead of trying to cure them.

You got some serious fucking blinders on.

Philadelphia teams play rude against everybody. their is a reason no one outside of south new jersey/eastern Pennsylvania likes them.

>Not to mention Canada being the only country that knows how to make nuclear weapons yet doesn't.

That simply isn't true. Germany, Japan, and Italy have that same capacity, and choose not to use it. So do South Korea, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Taiwan, even Mexico and the Netherlands....really, if you have nuclear reactors, then you're capable of building some type of nuclear weapon, it's not a huge leap to make.

South Africa, Argentina, and Brazil all had nuclear programs that they chose to cancel (thanks to international pressure and simply not wanting to deal with the problems caused by sticking nukes in South America or Sub-Saharan Africa).

Ottawa user here.

If we don't get rid of PM Faggot first, President Trump WILL send American troops north to send the Faggot packing because he'll quickly get sick of Muslims using Canada as a base-camp for jihad in the States.

When American tanks show up on Sussex Drive I will fall to my knees and weep with joy.

His point is that Canada has far more resources than most countries, but such a small population that it doesn't have the domestic market necessary to become a superpower.

Shut your damn mouth.
Obviously in context I was implying that we don't have enough. Not any at all.
30some million Canadians can't compete with the USA which has 10x the amount.

Kys

Eeeeyy