The ‘Super Bowl’ is an American TV show made of commercials interrupted by brief choreographed collisions between...

The ‘Super Bowl’ is an American TV show made of commercials interrupted by brief choreographed collisions between costumed millionaires who play on teams owned by billionaires in stadiums paid for by taxpayers.

American football is truly a sport for cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M
espn.com/esports/
youtu.be/LejkrAj1wCs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All sports are for cucks. Watching strange dudes play with a ball is pretty pathetic tbqh

You've really been shitposting up a storm today.

I agree its a corporate shim sham

still 100x better than soccer.

It's not called football you autist, football involved feet and, you guessed it, a ball.

>3,5 hours
>10min netto gameplay

fucking lol

idk, I went actual golfing for the first time last week and I gotta say, that shit is WAY harder than it looks.

Just hitting the ball straight was a damn challenge.

What did he mean by this?

Deny it all you want, Burger. Football is the most popular international sport worldwide.

American football is the most popular sport in America

>caring what foreigners think

Sports are just another method of distraction.

If you've got a favorite team to root for and you fell like you're part of something you won't remember the entropy coming for us all.

but this can be a political topic dipshit

>Golfing
>Sport

Pick one

Don't forget about the LGBT propaganda we'll get from Lady Gay Gay at half time.

I'm boycotting the whole thing.

>My personal opinion of what activities are sports
>The supported opinion of what activities are sports
U first

I could break every activity down in a condescending way too, nip.

It really is man. There is more coordination required in swinging a golf club right than there is to throw a basketball at all.

Agreed.

Can attest

The first and last time I tried to hit a golf ball, I accidentally split some chick's face open in gym class.
Just because it isn't heaving muscle men sweating and beating each other doesn't make it a non-sport.

THE TRUTH ABOUT SPORTS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M

pppphhhhfffttt hahaha. OK. Is billiards a sport too? How about playing a pinball machine? I'm guessing you guys think playing video games or jerking off is a sport too.

Why don't you try the sport of cooking tendies instead of making your mom play it for you?

Idiots.

I'm just hoping to see that rumoured Red Dead 3 tv spot

sports are gay anyways

this

I watch hundreds of American movies and TV series, an I still can't understand rules of American football.

Football is sooo fucking boring. My dad wants me to watch it with him tonight and I will because i'm going to be high and drinking beer, then it's somewhat tolerable watching niggers in tights tackle eachother for 30 seconds after planning a play for 5 minutes. Why do Americans love football so much? It's almost as boring as baseball.

your a barrel of fun at parties, huh?
sad faggot

>fags kicking a plastic inflatable bollock around a field of grass for 5 hours
>roided niggers giving each other concussions for 3 hours
which one of these sounds more entertaining?

>billiards
Sure, it's physical, requires skill, and is generally played against an opponent.
>pinball
Probably not. It fits the first two criteria but is played against the rules of the machine, not another player.

espn.com/esports/

Lets see how far you'll backpedal just to be right.

Why would anyone bother making propaganda for gay people? It sounds like the red pill became the blue pill and now you've woken up in your bed believing homosexuality still hasn't been normalized by cuck society

LOL literally what the fuck are you talking about?

While you're not technically wrong, your explanation is incredibly obtuse.

well put

Not at all. Besides, soccer hooligan firms are known hotbeds for nationalism

Mom's tendies really are the best

It's the ESPN website with an 'e-sports' section.

I thought something like this would trigger a loser like you.

>Sitting around watching adverts with brief intervals of rounded up negroes smash into eachother whilst you stuff your face with garbage

Capitalism isn't degenerate at all!

This 100%.

All American sports are faked. It's all just an act.

The game of football actually lasts two 45 minute periods without interruption. Fat nigger hand-egg lasts well over three hours with hundreds of commercials, time-outs and a half hour break in between.

NFL is fucking gay, if you want to watch a real sport watch NBA.

The only problem there is the government money involved
America is the only place that matters :^)

Well, surely if (((they))) think (((they))) can make more money from you by marketing an activity as a """sport""" then (((they))) will do so.

Like I said, try the sport of tendie-cooking for yourself. Your mom will appreciate it.

Only burgers says that

considering how black the sport is, i think they should rename it chimpout. yardlines can be renamed gibsmedats.

Agreed.

Basically, anything sport-wise with a team is pretty cucked. The best sports can always be done alone.

Japanon saying what the rest of the world is thinking.

>Implying soccer is any better

You're a nip so you're opinion is discarded. I love football and I'm a based Sup Forumsack.

nat soc is the only way.

"World Series"..... only held in burger.

wow, I didn't realize people had such a strong, passionate opinions on something as pointless as sports.

You're probably such a non-competitive lonely faggot that you're only friends are anime characters and your retarded sisters pussy.

racing is the only real sport. life starts as a race, only racing matters.

I don't know you, but if you like a group of strangers in different uniforms than the ones I like I will fucking cut you.

i like football because it is a key part of american culture. the super bowl is consistently the most popular televised event every year, nearly a third of the whole country tunes in.

plus it gives good role models for black children, and a lot of nfl stars vote republican.

it is a brotherhood, much like the military. when you are on the field, all the political battles disappear and you find yourself sharing a beer with democrats, republicans, whomever.

Video games that are popular and competitive are sports. This is the future. Take your tinfoil hat off. Get over it. I have a hot girlfriend and am fit and fucking love video games. ????????????? rekt?????

I enjoy racing and all fields of competition. Even debates and chess. Anything that men endeavor to make themselves stronger and/or smarter is a positive thing.

However I agree the NFL is cucky and I am not even going to watch the super bowl this evening. Having Gaga come on and virtue signal to the entire planet shows how out of touch the league is to its base of real fans.
But no I love sports especially football.

Still more entertaining than 89 minutes of millionaire spics fairy jogging and faking injuries with ads plastered all over the field and players playing for the mafia/Saudi royal family or your literal sport of colliding fat fucks where you get BTFO by smelly mongolians .

Your wife is probably being deepthroated by several shinajin and English teachers as you post

HOW DO WE REDPILL THE MASSES

Meanwhile, soccer is just millionaires faking falling down for 90 minutes while wearing commercials on their jerseys in stadiums paid for by taxpayers on teams owned by billionaires.

Wew lad

nfl should be careful, it's biggest fans are conservative whites

they need to act a bit more conservative that is for sure, being anti-trump will just lose them views

Vidya doesn't fit the classic definition of a "sport" because it lacks a physical element. Hence the distinction "E"-sport

It's just a bit of fun Jesus Christ. You faggots ruin everything.

>I'm guessing you guys think playing video games or jerking off is a sport too.

It takes dexterity, effort, and skill.

youtu.be/LejkrAj1wCs

Indeed OP, only mixed martial arts is the true nonkiked sport televised in America. The art of using your body to physically do harm to another in the quickest and safest route is a real test of mind and body connection that cannot be faked. I watch MMA and I have a shrine to dana white /ourguy/

Brock lesnar was once in the NFL but he too the redpill and joined MMA as proof of the glory of UFC

t. someone who knows literally nothing about sports

Well said user

I also love football because it's a thinking man's game. It's chess played at full speed with some of the best athletes on the planet.

>I only do math calculations in my mother's basement

The current owner of UFC is WME-ING, whose co-CEO is Ariel "Zev" Emanuel. This is taken from his Wikipedia:

>Born to a Jewish family[2] in Chicago, Emanuel was raised in suburban Wilmette, Illinois. Emanuel is the brother of former White House Chief of Staff and current Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel, National Institutes of Health bioethicist Ezekiel J. Emanuel, and adopted sister Shoshana Emanuel. His father, Jerusalem-born Dr. Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician who was active in the Irgun, a hardline Zionist militant group whose activities in Mandatory Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s led to its listing as a terrorist organization by the British authorities, the Jewish Agency and the 1946 Zionist Congress.[3][4][5] His mother, Marsha Emanuel (née Smulevitz), was a civil rights activist,

UFC is the ultimate kike sports promotion you fucking faggot

hahaha you wish. I've played plenty of REAL sports (I'm 6'4" and shredded) but I just don't see any value in watching other people play them.

Maybe I'm mentally-unhinged but I feel like one of the commercials this year is gonna be fucking degenerate.

>Doing complicated aay physics in your basement as a NEET with help from the bogs to create a machine that replicates tendies infinitely while normies are watching NFL

Th-thanks for ruining UFC for me user. The one sport that I thought was redpilled but the kikes control everything I was wrong all along. The one thing that made me happy in this world and the kikes ruined that too...

And yet GO PATRIOTS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0

I like UFC too. You just have to accept that Jews run everything in the world. Jews are the master race.

Most all sports in the US started as a "gentleman's affair" with using games to keep physically fit, get some male bonding in, and toughen up a bit.

They've been conflated with capitalism to the point that they are now our modern equivalent of Colosseum games.

I'll still throw the ball with my boys because one day they will be men, and shit like throwing and catching are skill everyone should have.

You are doing a disservice to your children if they don't have at least minimal sports experience.

>Being a sportcuck in the current year

the (((commercials))) will probably redpill some people when they see them and go "what the fuck?"

>Playing ball sports
>Not solely indulging in thinking man's sports
BJJ and sailing here

just because it's popular with nigels and shitskins doesn't mean it's superior.

that's because canada can only play hockey

if video games and walking can be considered sports, anything can

>people ITT RIGHT NOW plan on watching the Goybowl tonight

Pathetic. And sad.

I'm going to try a new sport tonight. OP's mom and sister each take 1 minute turns sucking my dick from a position of their choice.

Whoever gets the load first wins.

What do you think?

>it's popular therefore its better

No shit its the most popular sport literally any poorfag with two sticks and a decapitated tribal elder's head can play the fucking sport.

>high speed chess

That's not a bad analogy, I've only lived in the states for about three years and I've learned to love it.

[spoiler]Go Falcons, Tom Brady is faggot[/spoiler]

Football is more complicated and has more strategy than any other sport

american football would be better if play was more continuous and not constantly interrupted for ad breaks and bimbo tits

How can it be? The entire thing is literally ads for the good goys with some (((singer))) brought in to give a political message and that's bookended by obese people running into each other for 10 minutes. You even give yourselves the illusion of it being high scoring by making points worth more than 1 for no other reason than people think 20-18 means more action than 5-3.

Literally Israel's sandbox.

the game has become bogged down with so many rules and commercial breaks it's become unwatchable. if you watch old games from the 70's and 80's, it's damn near a different much more exciting sport altogether

user football is by far the most popular sport in the world. American sports aren't popular outside of your country. Even cricket is more popular than any of your sports.

a leaf telling us to watch ape-hoop, and not hockey. you're a disgrace to your country, and you don't deserve those trips

>not taking the Mesoamerican ball redpill

I always heard that American football had the greatest number of strategies available in a sport. Arguments?

Dana sold out big time. won't be long until mma is as corrupt as boxing

who ever goes first would have a great advantage and most likely win on her first turn. that's worse than chess's white privilege

>All these butthurt eurotrash responses.
Ever see a SKY Sports feed with some announcer with a British accent break down the 4-3 defense? It's funny as shit.