Uncomfortable truth

Uncomfortable truth

Likelihood isn't the most important thing OP. Most of the things on your list are inevitable, but none are as traumatic or horrific as what happened on 9/11. Something like that could happen again at any time if we're not vigilant about keeping muslims out.

>the rate of islamic terrorism will not increase, no matter how much we open the door to immigration and no matter how much we continue to promote conflict in the middle east. further degeneration in our opinions on sexual decency and spreading atheism will not aggravate Muslims further

>further lawlessness and scare-mongering sponsored by the BLM movement and defended by the news media will not cause race relations to deteriorate, nor will it give any muslims the impression that violence against white Americans may be justified

>the collapse of Christianity will not have any unintended and unpleasant effects on the morals or happiness of the American people, and will not provide an opportunity for Islam to convert a demoralized and depressed people to its religion. Or if this did happen, it would not cause any widespread alarm, and would not potentially result in violent conflict

Now post rape and crime statistics.

i wish islam was free to spread around my country so we could live in a place more like the middle east

we aren't worried about dying to them, we;re worried about them bringing their shit tier culture with them. uncomfortable truth you raging homosexual

>Guys, we need to ban guns! One death is too many.
>Pfft, why you worried about terrorism? We need completely open borders.

not an argument hans

>islam less likely to kill you
>lets make it more likely

>Now post rape and crime statistics.

>we aren't worried about dying to them, we;re worried about them bringing their shit tier culture with them. uncomfortable truth you raging homosexual

This is actually a rational point. If your argument is Islamic culture changing the country, that is a possibility with an increased Muslim population.

you fail to mention why we should add corpses to literally any number from any subject you can imagine. Give me a reason why there should be more killed citizens instead of less. If you cant it means you dont have a argument.

>There are fags that would have a problem with banning the immigration of men into the country
If you only allowed women to immigrate, it would be so much easier to get pussy.

>I won't let the anti-muslim guy give the strong argument against banning men, which is that it would intentionally break up families. This is because there is no direct parallel to a muslim ban which I could repeat back to him, and would be very inconvenient for my comic

CREW SHILLING FOR THE SHEKELS!

What's most likely to kill you in a muslim country? Yeah. We'll just keep it as this list then.

>you fail to mention why we should add corpses to literally any number from any subject you can imagine. Give me a reason why there should be more killed citizens instead of less. If you cant it means you dont have a argument.

If your goal is to save lives, we should reduce the speed limit on the highways to 40 mph. If you disagree, give me a reason why there should be more killed citizens instead of less.

Tell that to the Germans. Or Swiss. Or French. Or English. Or Afghani. Or Israeli.

Is it not enough that we just don't like them and don't want to be around them?

We really need to start looking for an answer to the liberal question.

None of those things come at you with a stolen semi truck, machete or bomb vest. Faggot.

Rolling

>because some things are more dangerous, we should not try to reduce other dangers

We're banning them because we don't like them, the muslim terror bit is just an excuse.

why would you want to increase the risk though?

I think we should make all of those things less dangerous.

this ignores the fact that many muslims are open about what they believe and the "religion of peace and tolerance" line is only so widespread because left wing news programmes want it to be true and will only invite guests who are willing to say what they want to hear. the same is true of Christian conservatives, who are only invited on air if they are willing to say something cruel or regressive. Nobody wants to invite a pro-Sharia muslim or an antiwar conservative onto a discussion panel. To blame this deceit on Muslims is very unfair.

>we should spend money on something that may or may not affect .000000001% of the population instead of an epidemic that kills millions of americans every year

you are a fucking retard.

So...
You'd have to be completely fucking stupid for 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8. If one of these objects offs you, then it was necessary.

1. Valid fear, and it's why I don't use a netty pot any longer, and when I shower, I always make certain water is outgoing, not incoming.

4. Lightning is always thinking of different way to kill you.

9 and 10. Valid concerns, and they are situations out of your control - just like terrorists. If you are trying to make a funny about people having irrational fears over something that is absolutely beyond their control and still actually has a statistical chance of happening, then you're just being a cunt.

Fuck off.

not taking refugees saves money though...

So sick of these lies. They only look at time between 9/11 and the rise of ISIS, purposely excluding the years with highest death tolls due to Islamic terrorism.

Including 9/11 - if we're to look at the past 16 years puts the toll to around 200 death per year. Far surpassing everything else on this list (under 100).

You have to be actually fucking retarded to not realize the significant dishonesty of these statistics. Please kill yourself in your bathtub to make the numbers that much closer.

Spared on the DotR
sage for shit thread

Correction: you kill toddlers with pillows or bath tubs. Stop twisting the facts around to suit your lefty agenda.

Scared as hell of all of them, terrorists Nr 11

Rolling to see how I meet my maker. Death by deer would be lit

Thats the point people choose what they deem acceptable and they elected based on this even. Also you compare mostly !accidents! to foreign terrorist infiltrating a society, mass murder, political and social ideological subversion by the taquia cunts etc.
You dont have these ideological problems or influence on others when you slip in the shower and split your head open.

Roll

Oi vey

I was genuinely afraid of elevators, refused to go on them till I was about 18

Even when I stayed in NYC and we were on the 45th floor or something I walked up and down the stairs every time

Because studies have shown that a reduced speed limit actually hinders strategic and obstructs police and ambulance services. Also, the goal isn't to save lives. It's to prevent deaths.

>instead of an epidemic that kills millions of americans every year

do you mean "gun violence"? the only "cure" for which always involves stripping Americans of their constitutional rights? or perhaps you mean contagious illnesses, which always seems to justify the state violating the rights of parents to decide about the vaccination of their own children? or some other problem which cannot easily be solved?

that said, I agree that terrorism hysteria is mostly unjustified. The real case against muslim immigration is that our countries have historically enjoyed liberties that rested on Christian principles, and these principles are incompatible with those of Islam.

gee i wonder what could have happened to america only a few years ago that would make them islamophobic?

i just plane dont know

>More people are killed by guns than x, BAN GUNS

>More people are killed by x than Muslims, REFUGEES WELCOME