Britain YES!

>The UK needs a new home every five minutes to house migrants
>Half of new homes built in Britain the next five years will go to migrants

>Soaring immigration means that Britain will need to accommodate as many as 243,000 new households each year for the next 22 years, the Department for Communities and Local Government has said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192506/UK-needs-new-home-five-minutes-house-migrants.html

The UK is about to get culturally enriched in a way we've never seen. Is your body ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

policy.greenparty.org.uk/mg.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/11/uk-housing-golf-courses_n_4254512.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It's nothing mate. We've needed 250,000 homes/year for at least the past 10 years but there's no desire from anybody to build them.

Land is expensive as fuck here, and the government won't legislate to allow protected land to be built on.

We get around 300,000 migrants (net) each year and fuck knows how many are born. Our population increases SOLELY because of migration and their children; if migration were to stop and they stopped having children we would drop to around 50m people by 2030 and we wouldn't have this issue at all. Already 1/3 newborns are born to first generation migrants.

The country has been fucked for years, this housebuilding is to try to deal with that fuckery, not prepare for more.

england is literally fucking full

we need to stop people immigrating here until the situation is sorted out

i feel like im taking fucking crazy pills

It's incredibly full and is only going to get much worse.The Netherlands and South Korea are the only first-world countries with a higher population density than the UK, and that's when you take Scotland and Northern Ireland into account, if you focus solely on England we're alongside places like Tuvalu, West Bank, Nauru and the Lebanon.

We're totally and utterly fucked mate. I can see zero way of solving this problem.

Some people will say 'the migrants, once they adapt to first world culture, will have fewer children and the population will stagnate' but when the whole global economy relies on increasing populations that's a fucking nonsense.

The only way it can change is for the entire economy to change. And that isn't going to happen. I intend to move to Greenland.

Jesus Christ, that actually hurts to read. It must feel like you're losing your own country.

I thought mass immigration was going to end after Brexit though. Surely you can start deporting after Article 50 goes through?

>I intend to move to Greenland.
If you know anything about business, logistics, or maritime engineering, you're welcome here, mate.

As a disclaimer we are multi-ethnic, but we're bound by your common law and language. Our Muslims are kept on a tight leash.

I've never been to Greenland, but my impression is you'll get bored silly. Granted you're serious about that.

We have lost it. It's all but gone. Go to any large city and you'll see that about 33% of people are non-British and about half of those aren't white. Go to cities like Leicester, London, Bradford, Leeds and a few others and you'll see that over 50% of people there are non-British and about 30% are non-white.

The picture isn't quite as bad as you go North or to the South West but it will be soon.

Theresa May, our new leader, was Home Secretary for 6 (?) years before becoming leader and immigration increased by nearly 100% under her control. She loves immigration.

Brexit will reduce migration from Eastern Europe so we'll have less Poles and Romanians but our economy has been planned out for a future population growth of whatever percent so those migrants will have to be replaced by people from elsewhere, probably India and other 2nd world shitholes. I think we will see a slight reduction but probably just to 250,000 net instead of 350,000 net.

Deportations won't happen. Not even a remote possibility.

Our last Census was taken in 2011 and was, in my opinion, not very accurate and clearly didn't account for illegals and non-citizens. The next one is in 2021 and will show just how bad the situation is.

Primary school places for example. 1/3 is taken by a non-Brit. That's the national average, not just bad areas. In London, in some schools, there isn't a single British person there.

It's all fucked. Makes me really sad but the vast majority of people don't really seem to give a fuck and won't do until it's way too late.

>the daily mail

it makes it sounds like were giving away the houses. we arent, theres a housing shortage where everyone suffers from it, we need a new home every 5 minutes to house everybody thats looking for one

And bringing hundreds of thousands of people in a year doesn't increase this burden, nope, not at all

Cheers! I'd love to visit and get a feel for the place. I'm an Aero Engineer by training but currently running my own surveying company so it could do decently there I guess.

I'd be quite happy with a log cabin, a few dogs and a snowmobile I think.

of course it doesnt help, but i live in an incredibly white area where even the cab drivers are white, and people still cant find homes. 300k a year means that many homes, or just under, it makes my blood boil just thinking about how much stress its putting on housing for brits that need them

Singapore has one of the best educations in the world. IF you intend to follow a career in business, logistics or maritime engineering, Singapore is the place to go.

Just so everyone knows. If it weren't for migrants increasing demand for housing, causing our shortage or 'crisis' as it is called, the housing market would collapse, followed by the rest of the economy. It would literally be financial Armageddon.

You can't just keep adding people to an island though at some point a critical mass, and when we reach that point the collapse will be exponentially worse than if they just let it all collapse in 2008 and restructured the way the economy in this country works rather than just patching it back together with chewing gum.

Although chances are no matter how much immigration they push the housing market could still collapse once interest rates go up. That is what they are currently fighting with and why we will see much much more immigration regardless of Brexit.

I really appreciate the explanation. I thought the migrant initiative was initialized by Labour in the past, I never realised this was an ongoing thing with May.

Why exactly do British people tolerate this? Don't they realise that bringing in people wholesale is not going to help overcrowding and the rampant housing shortages?

I went to London for study in the late seventies, and it was completely different from how you're describing it. The city did have its migrants, but they were British through and through. Those memories are all the more precious to me now. A friend of mine did couch surfing in Barking for a few weeks and said it was more like Africa or Pakistan. She said both neighbours were Muslims who had sticks up their arse in terms of integration; they seemed fresh off the boat even though they were residents for years.

Really, what a shame that such a great nation should come to this.

Why are the homes so fucking close together?

Get some land Brian

Indeed, we are unironically full. So please unironically fuck off.

>migrants

Who?

>Aero Engineer by training
I strongly recommend you try us out in that case. We like educated people, going to Greenland would be a waste of your talent.

SDWR FUCKING WHEN

We get a gorillion degenerate poles and romanians a year who come for free gibs and then complain about immigration in their own countries but refuse to accept why we have a problem with them.
No surprises.

It's my understanding that telling their leaders to go fuck themselves isn't something that comes naturally to Brits, while putting up with a load of bullshit is literally part of their culture.

Yah that's like sourcing the fucking guardian you clown

How's that Brexit going

This. Well explained. Definitely en route towards collapse, it's just about how long ((they)) can kick the can down the road for. I'd prefer us to collapse now and stop all migration and rebuild, but they won't allow that.

MORE MORE MORE

Because the majority of people are 'comfortable'. They have a job (a shitty call centre job or minimum wage care work), they have a car (usually on finance, bought from Japan), they have a house (usually on a 30 year mortgage or rented from Mr Singh), they have a phone and they can afford a week in the sun every now and then. To the majority that's all that is required. They see their area change, but it happens slowly (well, not instantly anyway). The boiling pot and the frog kind of thing. Then we have the mass indoctrination of children who are literally FORCED to accept the state of things. I questioned it 15 years ago when I was in school and was threatened with exclusion. I was suspended for talking about non-integrated Muslims in a semi-bad way.

The story of your friend in Barking sounds spot on. That's the same all over now, not just London. I live in a smallish city but we have whole areas which are Indian, Pakistani, Somalian etc and nothing is being done about it.

It's a damn shame and in 50 years time people will only be able to read about the green and pleasant land because it sure as fuck won't exist anymore.

Sorry mate. I like the Netherlands. Was just using you as an example.

Better than your (((elections))) I bet

Nah what makes you say that, we'll have some competent administration in place by the end of the year

>invite millions of pakis and pajeets every decade
>muh polacks and romanians are the real problem

Our economic "strength" is a complete Potemkin facade. Britain has the highest "economic growth" in the G7 almost entirely as a result of mass immigration (more people = more GDP), vast amounts of public and private debt, and artificially inflated house prices to keep the old cunts happy.

This is enough to keep the retarded cunts who make up the majority of the population voting Conservative because "they is good wiv the economy innit".

It will all come crashing down soon enough. No doubt they will blame it on "Brexit" when it does and use this as an excuse to give up our sovereignty again.

Meh, housing in UK isn't a problem at all. It could be resolved quite quickly if they stopped building houses and started building low-level residential flats(for example 4 story big flats).However the English cling desperately to their past and don't want to change, thus building more and more idiotic houses and blinded by colonial times importing immigrants from Africa and Pakistan, while being outraged at Europeans living in UK(maybe they think we are spies for Napoleon lol)
Their choice.

Nah, England has a lot of land that can be used for housing, but
A-it is held by aristocrats and wealthy who don't want their views spoiled
B-the English are obsessed with building single family housing instead of flats.

>You can't just keep adding people to an island though at some point a critical mass

UK can easily hold 150-200 million inhabitants.

So stop importing migrants?

Fucking hell, what is it with you brits and shitskins cock. Can't get enough of it or something?

>mfw other people who actually see exactly what is going on

We can always build a few extra neighbourhoods in Almere. We're actually not even nearly full. And if we were? Well, sucks to be the north sea.

>no new houses

Well damn, guess we gotta exterminate the natives living in the current housing to make way for these noble refugees.

Literally all over Europe and US/Canada bro.. Why are you pretending that nobody wanted to stop migration.

The worst part is how the leftists are becoming ever more fanatic and explicit in their support for this shit. I thought I was fucking dreaming when I saw the feminists chanting "allahu akbar" while vociferously condemning Trump for daring to stem the tide for a mere three months. It's like it's fucking sacrilege to even think that something could possibly bad.

they may smell of curry but they're capable of working and buying a home, rather than having one given to them like slavshits.

I just need to escape

Shut the fuck up paki
You smelly polish are awful too.

GET THE FUCK OUT

Yeh seeing that was a bit of a turning point for me. Not that I needed it really. But instead of thinking 'well, most of them are doing what they're doing because they truly believe it to be right, they're just fucking idiots' I now think 'fuck every single one of them and kill them before deporting or killing anybody else. They need to die'.

Absolutely unbelievable to see. Fucking abhorrent.

>The boiling pot and the frog kind of thing.
My understanding is that Brexit passed mainly because of the immigration crisis. Perhaps Britons are finally starting to wake up.

Crazy what happened at school for you, but I don't think that indoctrination is going to do much to nullify anti-immigrant sentiment if there is any. My knowledge of American politics is lacking, but Trump was bombarded by the media and the Left but still managed to get elected. People think what they want.

Brits are constrained in their mannerisms, but they're still independent thinkers. I have hope for you guys.

t. poor git on DSS with a paki landlord

It doesn't help that a lot of the population is stuck in Labour vs Conservative meme. 'My family has always voted 'x''. Yea, great going.

Normies will never admit that the rate of immigration has created volunteered segregation in cities, as has been said this was not always the case, entire areas are like this. Regressing.

According to opinion polls, the vast majority of people here want immigration to be reduced substantially. Yet, they will never vote for a party which would actually do it.

Labour uses the "Tories will cut public services!" boogeyman, whilst Tories use the "Labour will ruin the economy" boogeyman. The people are too stupid to see that both parties already are doing both of these things.

It's baffling they continue to support their own demise and lower standards of living.

>There will never be a revolution in your lifetime because we're past that now

Oh wait, we aren't are we.

My theory is that the death cult of equality took over after christianity died. You can sense an air of smug holiness whenever you speak with a leftist.

I do hope there's a revolution.

>Smug holiness

This. One of the most fucking stressful things about these cunts.

I'm very devoted to my ideals but I will always listen to others and I will always question my own beliefs. Not just smugly dismiss people like a total cunt.

Yeah! Merkel again!

What's worse is that people don't realise there's literally no difference between Labour and the Tories except one offers 2% less immigrants.

>not even Wales is safe

Damn, that was the best part of the UK.

RIP

weird my post deleted itself. Oh well.

How can that even be feasible? My biggest gripe with immigration is that I housing becomes a nightmare. What happens when another housing bubble bursts, this will leave both natives and immigrants out of households and money. Such stupidity just so you can look progressive.

Worst part is that they squash these houses in fucking awful places. My nan now doesn't have a view from the backgarden of her small 50's house because it's blocked by a humongous modern monstrosity that doesn't even have a garden of it's own because it's surrounded by other huge tightly packed houses.

>UK government continually fucks its people
>real estate through the roof
>sorry goys, not enough to go around
>import millions of shitskins
>suddenly there's a real estate boom

Funny how that works isn't it

No, fuck en masse immigration

>everyone suffers from it.

Lol. (((Real Estate Owners))) sure as he'll don't suffer from spiraling increases in housing prices mate.

Ive always wanted to move to Britain, I love British culture. Is it too late, bongs? Am I better off staying here?

Christianity didn't die. It was meticulously subverted for centuries before it reached today's state.
The great lie of atheism is the claim to be free from all religion.
Now we are "free" from christianity, with cultural Marxism ruling over our minds , with holy , untouchable "saints" like Muslims, and gays, with unquestioning tenets of "faith" that Islam is peaceful, feminism freedom and gender is a construct.

just don't go to the cities.

Just build commie blocks instead

or scotland.

The rest of the country's fine except England, at least for the meantime

Kek. I've been to Scotland. Literally what is wrong with them. Cunts need to cheer up!

If you wan't to know pain
>Work at local authority
>Have to make policy document on new house buildings in area just outside of London.
>Know there is no where near enough land to build good affordable house
>Mention in draft policy document that immigration (quoting government figures) means there will never be enough decent houses to cope with net population increase (should really quote gross by never mind), most will be unaffordable.
>Release draft document, get called Nazi and fascist by most people (basically all the females in the office, couple of guys agree with me in person).
>Have to re-write document and remove all mention of unsustainable population increase.
>Only place to build houses is decent farmland that should be used for farming and fo.od production
>FML

kys traitor

>My understanding is that Brexit passed mainly because of the immigration crisis. Perhaps Britons are finally starting to wake up.

Brexit was about Poles mainly. Brits want Europeans out, they are fine with Pakistani or Nigerian immigration. Even Farage openly said he is fine with immigrants from Commonwealth countries.
Most people on Sup Forums don't understand Britis mentality. The average person might despise Poles but at the same time loves Jamaicans seeing them as part of British culture.

> My nan now doesn't have a view from the backgarden of her small 50's house because it's blocked by a humongous modern monstrosity that doesn't even have a garden of it's own

It's not 19th century anymore, people live in flats, not houses with shitty gardens(I wouldn't even want one, I am selling the one I inherited).
See Singapore-it is the model city of 21st century, you should aspire for your cities to look like it.

You need a different job. Sounds disgusting desu

No it wasn't. That's absolute bullshit and you know it. Stop speaking on behalf of first worlders.

There is enough land for housing in UK.
You just need to nationalise land owned by aristocrats and build flats instead of victorian style houses.
Wake up, it's not 19th century anymore.

>Aspiring to live in a fucking flat
>Aspiring to live in a megacity

>No it wasn't. That's absolute bullshit and you know it. Stop speaking on behalf of first worlders.

Top Kek mate, your capital looks like mix of Africa and Middle East camps.
If I want to see European cities I go to Prague or Cracov, if I want to eat at Lebanon restaurant I go to London.

Singapore is cleaner, comfier and more green than London. I see literally only advantages in such kind of mega city.

There is literally nothing in which London is better than Singapore and everything in which ist is worse.

Yes you fucking dopey cunt. I know that. Britain is fucked. I've said that plenty of times in this thread alone. That doesn't in any way mean people 'prefer Somalians to Poles'; we just don't want fucking anybody here.

When Nigel Farage talks about commonwealth immigration he's talking primarily about Australia, NZ and Canada but has to include pakis so he isn't called a racist. You'll notice, if you open your fucking ears, that he also calls for a massive reduction in overally migration.

I'd rather have 20,000 pakis than the current situation which is 30,000 pakis, 25,000 Somalians, 80,000 Poles, 20,000 Romanias, 30,000 Bulgarians and about 100,000 other cunts from fuck knows where.

I'd prefer not a single person. But 10's of thousands of third worlders is infinitely better than 100's of thousands of third worlders, Slavs and Gypsies.

Are you truly this retarded?

UK is nigger loving country and you know it. Go back and suck on that bbc

>tfw I will always live in the peaceful countryside and raise my family away from migrants and niggers

This. People don't care if it doesn't affect them directly. Hell it affects gen y hugely and they still mostly want it.

The only hope for the west is a massive happening like a ww3 and or a depression.

May has been fellating Murdoch. He just wants to sell more of his media by having more people.

>When Nigel Farage talks about commonwealth immigration he's talking primarily about Australia, NZ and Canada

Top kek, Farage openly said he prefers Hindus from Poles, and Brexit campaign said that leaving EU will allow to take more muslism into UK.

>London is the only place in the UK

I'll stick to living in the countryside and having trees, rivers and fields nearby. Enjoy your (((city))).

It's only a matter of time before you see a one or two or a family, then more and more.

Singapore has self respect and doesn't flood itself with vermin, even though ethnically you are vermin.

What's the point in mentioning Singapore?

But who wants to live in a country covered in housing?
There will be a lower quality of life and resources will be stretched.
No more green spaces and wildlife.
Sounds like a great future.

Bad news. Urban sprawl and the new town that are being built will see do it that all of the country side is eventually destroyed.The south of england will become one giant London.

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR YOU SHITLORD

>No more green spaces and wildlife.
Good. We are humans and Earth is our toy. Wildlife and greenery are imperfect. We will make the land perfect by eliminating them.

Machine.
Mass.
City

I can't get it out of my head that leftys are just suicidal and instead of killing themselves they exist to kill their nation. Everything they stand for is inherently wrong and evil e.g. abortion advocates, sex changes on kids, muslim migration, against borders, promote women and minorities getting more jobs/importunities than men and white people etc.

Indeed, the leftist telos is to us strap us to the suicide bombers that they are.

The amount of your country that is suburban is only about 12%.

There's no way those Tory faggots are going to allow the building on all those rolling green fields though.

>But who wants to live in a country covered in housing?

The Green Party. I'm not even joking.
policy.greenparty.org.uk/mg.html

How they promote themselves as being good for the environment, i don't even know.

>What's the point in mentioning Singapore?
It's a beautiful future we should all aim for.

I visited many cities in the world, but Singapore was closest to ideal city humans should live in.

Before the decade is out there will be war in the streets over this shit.

The cartoon character right wing wet dream is actually coming true. They're stealing our jobs, stealing our houses, stealing our hospital beds, stealing and raping our women, and raping our children en masse.

I'm a paki and even I know there's no halfway. All Muslims must go. Any refugee or immigrants from Asia or Africa in the last 5 years must go. Passports revoked the lot.

If it goes some way towards saving this country then I'll help, and you can remove me after too. Fuck this bullshit, you white mongos are killing yourselves, I'd rather die trying to remove these pakis than actually pay 50% tax in Great Pakiland. Anyone with me?

>Land is expensive as fuck here
There is plenty of land in UK, but your rulers prefer to keep it to themselves to roleplay nobility from 19th century.

Lol fucking Britain. Has there ever been a more cucked nation? Rulers of the world to getting raped by the world in under a century. That's mass-disarmament for ya

The green party is about believing in enviromentalism, not about actually enforcing it.

virtue signalling: the party.
they had power in belgium once, only thing they did was ban chocolate cigarettes

That's roughly what we want in our cities but we're run by scum and the people are retarded hicks or suicidal Marxists.

I get Britain don't have much space but they can build their houses with more privacy

Rulers of the world are not getting raped.
UK is not a republic, it's a monarchy. The country serves the nobility, and nobility has it quite well in UK.

>I get Britain don't have much space
They actually have A LOT space. They just don't use it, because it was hoarded up by rich and aristocrats.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/11/uk-housing-golf-courses_n_4254512.html

Golf courses take up twice as much land in England as used for housing, according to recent calculations.

With developers struggle to build enough houses in Britain to keep up with demand, Inside Housing blogger Colin Wiles estimated that England’s golf courses take up 270,000 hectares, roughly equating to 2% of its 13.4 million hectares in land area.

There are over 2,000 full 18-hole golf courses, along with hundreds of smaller 9-hole and pitch-and-putt courses, which reach the combined total, Wiles said.

“English golf courses use an amount of land that is equivalent to one fifth of England’s total built up area (10% of England is built upon) and could provide at least eight million homes,” he wrote.