he'll be 88 by the time they can even vote

SAY IT WITH ME,
SCHLUMPF BTFO!

>when staying relevant means spouting political propaganda and popping out kids
residual kek

>star wars irl
that means she's gonna die

>huffpost

>when the left is so full of memes that you have to split up your post to accurately express your feelings on any one of their overly complex self-induced situations
bottom jej

yay

Doesn't this mean Jay Z will choke her to death and become a cyborg that kills all the BLM protestors?

She's going to abort them in about 9 months. Mark my words.

Padme wasn't a queen when she was pregnant. She was a senator.

Beyonce is an untalented cunt and the people who obsess over her are worthless

They are literally taking black people twitter shit posts and making them into articles.

>Musicians, pop culture reference, and potshot at Drumpf

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is this that fake news I've been warned about?

How could she be a senator when Sheev was the senate?

>when you self analyze and use introspection to realize your sense of humor is dying
If only the left could learn from this. It's not called gas-lighting. It's called being self aware.

Ok, then
>She dies at child birth
>Jay z kills a bunch of children
>Jay z is killed by his son
>Trump creates a glorious empire for 30 years
Cool

That picture is creepy and occult as fuck.

WE WUZ STAH WAWS AN SHEET

>Another dumb monkey plaguing this earth with more dumb monkeys

Trump will become Palpatine

does that mean she wil die giving birth?

Has Huffington Post fucking lost their marbles

Sure seems like it

Why are liberals so obsessed with pop culture? Star Wars/Harry Potter in particular.

star wars sucks and so does beyonce

This is probably the cringiest beach-ball-shaped-nerd-girl bullshit yet.

Trips say the nigress won't bring them to term

So, I suppose now Jay-Z just needs to choke her out, then get burned by molten lava and transform into a new alternate persona that serves Emperor Trump.

Anything is possible in this timeline.

Why the fuck would Beyonce out of all people be considered a fucking queen?

What exactly has she done to earn herself a status of royalty?

Fucking niggers.

>>huffpost

Those people are the real zombies, they have no lives, prefer to be cucks of celebrities.

The so called basement nazis of pol are more humans than those normies.

HOLY SHIT DRUMPH BFTO BY DUMBLEDORE AND STARTROOPER. DEATH STAR LANNISTER PIKACHU. HARRY POTTER JUST REKT DRUMPF WITH STRONG DRAGON WOMAN

Can you just please go to fucking civil war and purge these autists already?

>go to Open Culture for public domain movies and philosophy lectures
>first post of the day was another SNL Trump skit
>mfw

Who is this guy? Can some give me a basic gestalt?

YASSSS QUEEN SLAAY

Jay z will also slaughter a kindergarten

wait, if Trump is Palpatine who gets in power due to increasing threats to the Republic

does that mean that liberals are Seperatist droids led by war criminals.

You tell me

why can leftists only respond to reality through the lens of pop-culture? Every situation, no matter how serious, is met with comparisons to video games/comic books/blockbuster movies/Young Adult fiction "novels"

did their minds stop developing in their teenage years? are they inundated with (((entertainment)))? The only historical comparison they make is calling their opponents Adolf Hitler, they know nothing else of the real world

TRUMPFY GRUMPFY DUMPFYS LOOK OUT!
^nvvn^

Like he hasn't done that before.

Tyrone and Tyreen

Also this means beyounce dies

> Every situation, no matter how serious, is met with comparisons to video games/comic books/blockbuster movies/Young Adult fiction "novels"

Read up on your Marshall McLuhan bro. The medium is the message.

Harry Potter because it's about a loser faggot who's adoptive parents hate him and lives a pretty shitty existence..THEN IT TURNS OUT HIS PARENTS ARE WIZARDS AND HES A WIZARD AND HE WAS DESTINED TO SAVE THE WORLD WITH OTHER MAGICAL BEINGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

it fills the void left in their life without religion.
Celebrity worship is basically a modern day religion

So she fucked Trump and now JayZ will have a sword fight with Trump?

DID YOU GET THE REFERENCE? NO? LET ME FORCE FEED YOU! LIKE THIS MESSAGE, LIKE IT AND REMEMBER

No that didn't make sense. I don't know what I thought there.

This. So glad I was brought up southern Baptist. I might not be full on religious but growing up in that environment has instilled a deep disdain for the soullessness of pop culture.

>>Cucks not realizing Trump supporters are the rebels against global emperor Soros.

Jesus fucking Christ. This level of politicization and worship of celebrity is truly baffling. How does anybody even think to write that, let alone publish it

Good, destroy her home planet!

Is there a full collage of Huffpo meltdown headlines now that the election is over

>haha starwars guys amirite?
also if anything this is good because it means she will fucking die

sounds pretty accurate

all this crap is just making me even more reactionary

I know plenty of atheists and all of them are cynical towards pop culture. must have something to do with low iq and escapism instead.

Why is Beyonce so adored? She's objectively a shit artist.

Why are liberals obsessed over star wars?

Yaaaas slay kween.

>leftists will literally never learn

It lets them live out their fantasy of being a part of some kind of rebellion by buying merchandise.

>Trump is emperor
>Emperor tried to save the galaxy from Yuuzhan Vong, a warlike species that tried to genocide everyone in a jihad against the New Republic
>New Republic allowed 365 trillion to die because they were incompetent as fuck

This is pretty redpilled actually

That headline is like if someone made satire of the left

>It's another "liberals compare geopolitics to Star Wars/Harry Potter" episode
How have they not become embarrassed by this shit yet?

>tfw liberals run out of content
>tfw they try brainwash the youth

They're fucking plebs and the only pieces of media they know anything about are Star Wars/Harry Potter/GoT

They want to be a part of geek culture because it's trendy right now..

Some refugee needs to kick this nigger down an upward escalator.

This is the funniest thing I've seen since election night.

Nothing, the left is just desperate for gods and myths. It's why the simplistic stories of Harry Potter and Star Wars seem inform their entire moral worldview. Beyonce is the new Freya, the new Virgin Mary, the new Aphrodite, Athena and Demeter.

>Darth Jigga.

Hold up, you be sayin'

The Twins are Trump's and Beyonce is going to die in childbirth?

They're trying to replicate meme magic. They just don't realize that it only works for us.

Someone told me this during work the other day and I said, wow, those are going to be some ugly babies.

I forgot I wasn't on Sup Forums and mentioned how fucking hideous her and Jay Z are, both inside and out.

She's just a nigger queen, like Oprah or Prince.

It's okay, my brother.

I want to see a world of whites, also.

beyonce is disgusting

This fucking image is amazing, holy shit.

Kek

Fucking this x 1000

Reminder that some news outlets described Kim K's first marriage to that basketball player as the "American Royal Wedding".

MJ was the king tho.

Fuck prince and oprah and beyonce

>our queen

I don't get the Beyonce worship, she has a nice voice but I don't see anything unique about her that makes her better than any other RnB singer. What is their obsession with her? Is it because she's black but speaks and acts like a Jenny?

he sells water filters. very successful businessman

Yeah, Michael Jackson was the shit.

Do they think Trump is Vader? If so then wouldn't that mean that he's the father?

How the fuck does that even follow?
Since when has Beyonce been a queen of anything other than shit music?

Also, what the fuck is up with leftists and them using pop culture references to describe politics?

Can I just ask, who the fuck actually likes this cunt?

I've never spoken to one person who actually buys her albums or listens to her regularly, she just gets a shit load of media coverage and radio time.

leftist memes are so stale. not even slightly dank.

underated

Man, liberals are disconnected. They live in a world where they think they're acting out all those movies they've been basically indoctrinated by. You pick them up from their comfy homes and put them down in places where genocide happens or the government is actually authoritarian and they would come back to reality, completely shitting their pants.

lets meme beyonce to cuba

>with good hair

???

>Also, what the fuck is up with leftists and them using pop culture references to describe politics?

It's better than using Harry Potter like some of them do. The moment you point out Harry Potter isn't real they look at you like you are a mad man.

As much as he was wacko he did define a generation of Pop that is still liked by many across the world, he was a trailblazer in his field.

Now if Beyonce actually innovated and created more than just spouting nonsense and posting on social media, then maybe she would be revered more properly.