Hello Sup Forums I am an 19 year old Jewish med school student...

Hello Sup Forums I am an 19 year old Jewish med school student. A fellow student made a comment about Jews being evil and I asked him for his source and he said this place. Please explain to me how I am evil. Oh and btw I volunteer at the local soup kitchen on weekends, and my parents donate thousands of dollars each year to cancer research.

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2016/05/the-motherlode-of-jewish-lists-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-jewish-control-of-american-society/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=0wOqbaMGydo
youtube.com/watch?v=1fJsDySSjPw
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello, from Sup Forums. your friend is a faggot. we do not hate all jews, just the ones controlling hollywood/left wing

Nobody said every Jew is evil, but look at Soros or Rothschild, initiated people know there are bankers behind everything but they do not realise that they have something in common, they are jews

nice pasta
>faggot

Fuck you jew

How is this an itallian food?

Charities are all scams every single one, maybe your family was selectively excluded from the mass conspiracy due to stupidity.

I notice you also mention that you help feed people soup. Those people might benefit from a harm reduction program, have you considered handing out syringes and rope and stuff they actually want not bloody empty carbs and watery vegetable goop. If was out on the streets I'd want good heroin and toilet paper each day not fucking soup.

>19 year old
>med student

Underage and b&

Fuck off jew

Refer to your "fellow student" as a bad goyim from now on

How are you in med school at 19 years old.

Never trust a jew.

Gee goyim why do you hate us so? Come on....A bunch of slavs pretending to be middle eastern are responsible for.

>Communism
>world war 2
>the entire mess in the middle east
>All anti-white rhetoric on TV and academia
>the federal reserve
>de-industrializing the western world

They have to know they deserve to die

OP Roasted!

Bald.

Circumcision or GTFO.

Better put on your reading glasses.

themillenniumreport.com/2016/05/the-motherlode-of-jewish-lists-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-jewish-control-of-american-society/

I thought giuliani was Italian...weird. Silly me!

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

youtube.com/watch?v=0wOqbaMGydo

You're only evil in the limited, banal sense that you seem ignorant and ignorant of your own ignorance. It is not random civilian Jews who are evil but ancient systems of secretive societal manipulators, some of whom happen to be Jewish. Go meditate on the nature of the Hippocratic oath and stop letting asinine little things hurt your feelings.

>B-but I give out soup at the Synagogue and my mom donates to Yeshiva Memorial Health Centerzz!

Fuck off kike

nice b8 m8, get gassed kike

Anyone notice how kikes that get BTFO here just ghost out of their own threads? Why do they start these threads at all? Just gathering intel?

>Implying cancer research is a good thing.

Jews have the greatest potential for evil because of their ethnocentric tightness, and because they engage in the dark occult. Jews are often cannibals and pedophiles, and they've been exiled out of white countries 109 times because of it.

es ist der juden shlomo

its always the jews user
look for the dirty things the did

o look, reddit's here

Calling Jews evil is pretty tame

Lord Kek cccconfffiiirrmsss!

How am (((I))) evil goy? Im a good goy. In fact eveyone is a good goy. Lets invite hordes of mongrels into your country. I volunteer at the local refugee center

A culture of exploitive contempt of its host nations and self segregation. You've been thrown out of every place you have ever lived.
Its probably not every culture the world for two thousand years. Its you

Europeans are so cucked. How come I see this faggot Schulz being pushed on /pol all the time?

>2 posts by this ID

Hook, line, and sinker.

It's good for us though. A healthy redpilling. Fucking turned sour on the kike is all.

Netanyahu's media manipulation revealed.

Published on Jan 14, 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fJsDySSjPw

BENZONA

Paid shills, ADL, JIDF.

They did the same thing for Trump...didn't they?

Lurk for a couple of years faggot.

I think so.

JUST

((((Cancer research))))

Yehudi NO!

You mean the (((alt-right)) is here

>Injecting mustard gas into helpless humans
>Thanks for 90,000 shekels, goy

Like any other system of evil, you will be well indoctrinated before you're old enough to understand the nature of what you're doing. And by then, it will be too late to back out, you'll have too much invested.

Essentially your religion/sociopolitical group is perpetuating inequality across the globe and enslaving gentiles systematically.

The US medical system, if you're American, is a great example of this. Look around for how much the insurance companies are billed even for trivial things like bags of water. Where does all the money go? When a patient is uninsured, the rates jacked up and he can't pay, who does? It's wealth redistribution, from us to (((you))).

So sick of the phony (((nazis))) meme. Why do jews need fake enemies so bad?

Jews everywhere expect white do die and do their bidding. Fix your shit tier ethno culture and maybe the perception of your people will change.

Yes, Trump is just another front for the Rothschild's/Rockefeller's, those who print our money.

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/

> jews
> slavs
U wot

OP here the fact that you guys fell for this b8 is fucking pathetic the entire point of this was to see if anyone should actually be stupid enough to respond. You fags are killing Sup Forums praise kek

Can i get a quick rundown?

I've just noticed Sup Forums has been going to shit with all of these "ask a feminist anything" and "CNN Journalist here" threads so I wanted to make a b8 thread then show everyone who responded how stupid they are

Your blood compels you to serve evil, it's not your fault but you will still need to be gassed.

read Heidegger
Israeli Jews are fine and they have loyalty to their people and country
non-Israeli Jews historically get off on the idea that they are wanderers and outsiders
non-Israeli Jews use this identity to justify fringe activities

>an 19
>claims to be in med school 3 years early, insinuating he started college at 15
>horrible post about how his whole identity is his religion

OY VEY SCHLOMO
SOROS WILL BE MAD