Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Cascadia should include NoCal

>including any of rightful Jeffersonian clay in with that liberal hellhole

>Quebec

>Labrador
>Not in Quebec

fuck you you're not stealing my rights leaf

Ideally I'd consider Quebec as an independent country, the map just looks stupid without them on it.

rural and suburban retards

>wants to split OR into 3 parts
There's your flaw. Take the north half of Portland, but leave the rest alone.

>Prince Charlotte Islands / Haida Gwaii part of Alaska

>Alaskan panhandle part of Albertaskatchewan

>Northern Ontario where everybody's French or Metis has an English cross

>What even is that shield in Southern Ontario? The bottom right corner is hiding

>giving Quebec all that land when the only thing they deserve is the area around the St Lawrence

>Ottawa still on the border

Rename Jefferson to Klamath

Yeah Cascadia too small needs BC and whatever that Lincoln mess is, plus north cali.

Alaska looks so beautiful, I want to cry

The Alberta-Sask-Northern BC thing should include Montana and North Dakota

>Maine/New Hampshire its own country

For what purpose?

>Western Canada flag has a bison on it
>Manitoba is part of Ontario

>>Manitoba is part of Ontario

Shhh don't say anything, let them keep it. It'll drop the Injun population of W. Canada by a decent amount. Maybe SK can deport theirs to Ontario too, even!

Perfect

t. Alberta

Yeah no that's fine, I'm just saying if Manitoba is part of Ontario they can keep their stupid bison off our flag. It's blocking the mountains anyways.

>Prince Charlotte Islands / Haida Gwaii part of Alaska
Should they be part of Rupert's Land?
>Alaskan panhandle part of Albertaskatchewan
It's not actually, the slanted part of Greater Alaska takes up the panhandle.
>What even is that shield in Southern Ontario? The bottom right corner is hiding
Pic related

>Cascadia too small needs BC and whatever that Lincoln mess is, plus north cali
NO
Cascadia exists as liberal containment zone.

>own country
What?

>Western Canada flag has a bison on it
Because the state is named Buffalo. Originally Buffalo did include Manitoba, but that was before I decided to split Upper and Lower Ontario into two pieces.

>including the south shore of st-lawrence and gaspésie with Quebec
thanks OP, you're okay. they always be trying to steal our clay in these thread

The boat is in the lake. Clever goyrl.

>Because the state is named Buffalo

Fuck you, I demand that it is called New British Albertaskatchewan.

Oh, yeah I see what you meant now. My bad.

I have a better idea.

Y-you don't like my flag?

take more clay from quebec

the correct answer is stars and stripes
also your map is missing a few continents

so we can reconquer it the fun way

States do not have the right to secede.

>america losing land to beaners
>brits having any right whatsoever in the western hemisphere

lol

Works for me. Take somali filled minnesota while you're at it too

>implying Southern California isn't already lost to beaners

>Because the state is named Buffalo
Ooooh, right, that's a very very old term from before those provinces officially existed. I think if seperation were to actually happen today people would stick with just "Western Canada" (flag related was once proposed btw) but idk

It's pretty, I just associate the bison on a crest with Manitoba.
Also, I'm not sure where the 3 white stars on a red field are from.

Needs Greater Wisconsin. Minnesota, UP, Wisconsin - Everything Milwaukee and south (seceded to Illinois), and maybe some Iowa.

>own country
>secede
>Take

What's with all these dumbasses thinking these are new countries and not new states?

>3 white stars on a red field are from
Stars = symbolism for states in the US
Buffalo = fusion of three provinces to create a single state = three stars on flag

Whats that part at the bottom of Texas? I live there.

>three stars on flag
Gotcha. Makes sense actually, as separation would eliminate the possibility of remaining a constitutional monarchy.

Toronto has not been nuked.

>Ideally I'd consider Quebec as an independent country

Thanks ameribro!

>blue background
>round state seal
lame

needs more leaves

Rio Grande.
Mexican containment zone (all those counties in that state are blue voting counties) though deporting the illegals and building the wall might remove the need for the state.

Could also be a kick off point for eventual annexation of historic Rio Grande land in the invasion of Mexico, as is Southern California the kickoff for annexing the Baja, and New Mexico would get Sonora and Chihuahua.
If Mexico ever gave us a reason to invade them, otherwise annexing those territories wouldn't make any sense because who wants to own part of Mexico?

Yeah, I don't like a lot of our state flags, but they're better than a lot of our city flags.

I think he's saying that if America was redrawn and included Canada, that this would be the best way to redivy up the states.

Makes sense.

This place is mostly Mexicans anyway. Local control could be cool too even tho I love Abbot.

See the following.

Poor Canucks. The Calis would run the place into the ground in no time flat.

>>no Cascadia exist as a liberal containment zone.

No, that is Seattle and Portland. Trust me, if Cascadia ever does rise (please God please God please God) either those two cities will become huge ww2 style ghettos or get empty real quick. MOST of Cascadia is conservative.

See now THAT is a good map. With the Doug slowly taking it over, over the next century.

Ideally Quebec would get ethnically cleansed of the filthy frog niggers and used as farm land to provide for the rest of the country

This is actually a pretty good map that I might be willing to get behind.

See

I'm with you bro.

Anything from L.A. to Vancouver not being an irradiated wasteland.

Well this is the idea of it being peaceful annexation and redrawing of state lines without conflict, not any sort of "rising"

But it is set up well so that Jefferson, Lincoln and Columbia could quickly invade Cascadia from all sides if they ever got the chance.

But the states being separated like that is advantageous because it gives the Republicans an advantage in Congress.

>he wants to nuke the Central Valley and Jefferson
Retarded nigger.

This. Quebec is the eternal petulant wringing child. Like a terrible mixture of corruption, liberalisms, the worst of the worst of the "fuck you Texas is gonna be independent someday reeeee" mindset, and some weird bastard guttural "French" all blended up into a big fat shit pudding.
You really don't want them in your ideal map. Hell, WE don't want them, we just keep them as a province for reasons.

Aren't they the biggest user of gibs? Also since Fidel Trudeau / Justin Castro came from Quebec that alone is reason to burn them all.