twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAYNE

STREEM

METEOR

yet he still refuses to name (((who))) is behind this

METEOR

THE DISHONEST LIBRUL MEDIAR

ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS

the jews are our friends. There's nothing inherently wrong with being jewish, they help us out loads.

Jews are literally based

Nigel Kneale predicted all this in the BBC production The Year of the Sex Olympics.

PJW is not being original or dropping the ultimate red pill or anything. People have been talking about this kind of thing for decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Year_of_the_Sex_Olympics

>yet he still refuses to name (((who))) is behind this
the moment he does 90% of the people will tune out
this way people notice the patterns and once they do, getting to know (((who))) is behind it is much closer than before

I SUGGEST OVERCOMING THE SCOURGE OF ECZEMA ON YOUR NOSE BEFORE TAKING ON MODERN CULTURE

>finally lost it
yes he is clearly the crazy one rather than the examples in his videos clips.
you utter thick twat.

pic related: you

i'm not a fucking kike, you anti-semite

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K0kiYSStZM

Lol this guy was born yesterday. They said the same thing in the 1920s, in the 60s, 80s, 90s. etc

bluepilled faggot

He's right you know, agree with what he says

>you anti-semite

Jews are disgusting, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until islam is eradicated I am siding with the jews.

>see video title
>ctrl-w that bitch in half a second
dropped
nope

Good video, thanks for sharing.

Really good video

shill

Yea it was a great video IMO. I generally do not like Paul Joseph Watson. Good luck south africa bro, I heard your country is infested with monkeys who like rape. Too bad, white south africa was pretty much master race status.

This is actually a good video faggots.

>thumbs up
>rt'd
>shared on facebook
>just in time for the new arianna grande video
Average PJW watcher

Islamic immigration is a symptom. You eliminate the real problem, the symptoms disappear.

Good video actually.

Like for example why the fuck are millennials obsessed with eating ass? Fucking degenerate.

fuck, and I was having such a good day

Good thing we are tough as nails and stubborn as fuck.

>wtf I love the Jew now!

Muslims have been attacking us for 14 centuries long before jews were had any influence.

Stop your one dimensional jew hate and think for a second.

Islam would be easy to deal with without jewish divide and conquer tactics.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Fuck him

I like Maroon 5

Why do we hate this guy?

Everything he says seems to line up with what Sup Forums wants and believes

>Islam would be easy to deal with without jewish divide and conquer tactics.
Exactly. The West doesn't the jews to turn the continent of Africa into a radioactive parking lot.

Oh shit he dropped the Frankfurt school. Can the normie handle such a red pill,

He saw the shit eating video posted here earlier, he's going to turn on milo next.

remember who opened the gates of Turnovo, faggot

Jews are an enemy as much as the muzzies are

this

wow. did he just name the cultural marxist jew?

didn't know little pauly had it in him

MAYNE STREAM METEOR man is faggot

Because he forgot to say that the media is owned by DA JOOS

You've fallen for it again. Divide et impera. Jewish tactics, perfected. Yes, Islam is also the enemy, I get that. But they wouldn't be in Europe today if it weren't for Jews pushing mass immigration, race mixing, militant liberalism amongst other things. It was the Jew who opened the gates to Christian cities for Muslim invaders which led to Crusades. It was the Jew who helped to poison wells in European towns so they could keep paying doctors on the Jewish payroll for treatment for the Black Death. It was the Jew who controlled and still controls international finance and in turn, controls the destiny of entire nations. They're the enemy. And anyone who says otherwise is either shilling for them or is completely fucking deluded.

MAYNE

Good video. We need to promote this kind of content. Some years ago I knew I hated popular culture but I could never properly argue against it nor put into words what I thought because I thought only a social libertarian position was sensible.

Hey what was the status of the jews of pre-blackie south africa? I've noticed a few south african (anglo) that were also jewish here in california, but their families are like crypto-jews, jew blood, but by name christian or agnostic. are the jews the ones that ruined south africa or its more complicated? seriously tho every south african i've met, even the possibly jewish ones, are incredibly intelligent, hard working, and badass. they've all been white, too.

How many of you even watched the fucking video? I wish you would just fuck off with your stupid memes

shut the fuck up, shill. do you know how suspicious it is to criticize literally every group under the sun except for jews?

every time i want to make fun of PJW i remember he is a good starter pack for normies, and we should not interfere with his usefulness

PJW is a hero

The only thing that worries me is I am so far removed from pop culture and mainstream television I have no clue if what he is talking about is true or not. I don't even talk to real people anymore, what little social interaction I have is on Sup Forums, the rest of my time I spend with books and film.

The idiots just seem like idiots to me, always have. The mainstream is just a reflection of their own empty lives, I doubt that has really changed much in twenty years.

He blames The Frankfurt School for post-modernism; not realizing that they're the key critics of post-modernism.

I usually hate PJW
But this video hits the nail on the head.

Thing is, all this "popular culture" is pushed by Jews, which he will never admit.

all you shills are just Peedophiles

WE ARE!!!
For sitting idly by while everything is trampled underfoot by degenerates and taking part in their society.
We have to just shun them and work on our own form of society and only buy the works of those shunned by the main stream brainwashing companies.
Stop buying shitty music, dont go to shitty art galleries, dont go to their websites, turn the idiot box off, dont listen to the radio that plays degenerate shite.
Stop wanking yourself stupid to Miley Virus and Lady Blahblah.
Bring Gen Z up redpilled as fuck to mock such tripe music and television, teach them things that takes actual talent and hard work.
Have them be outspoken on the ugliness of the world around them and awaken them to the beauty that has been taken away slowly but surely.
Let them free think and challenge what teachers say and that respect is a two way street so not to lay down for authority but don't just be a screeching autist rather than a critical thinker with opposing views and opinions ready to argue their points.
Teach them skills that schools don't see fit to teach kids that will help them in life, my kids knew how to read, write, tie their shoes, read the time and other things before they even got to nursery.
They know to get things takes money and they earn it by working around the house and for others, to put some aside, some in their pocket and some to charity of which I take them to buy food and blankets for homeless, animal homes or towards local causes.
Not because I forced it on them but because I red pilled them early by not letting them sit in front of teletubbies and shit like that all day, I took them out and showed them things and they asked questions about the world around them and still do.
It is upon our shoulders to make these changes to society, or we will be looking at another generation of kids who don't know what gender they are and aspire to be a twerker on a music video.

THE MAYNE STREEMING OF PEEDOPHILIER

right out of mein kampf

>It was the Jew who opened the gates to Christian cities for Muslim invaders

Indeed, one of them was Turnovo, the capital of the Second Bulgarian Tsardom. Legend has it that a jew opened the gate at night for the Ottoman sultan and a great slaughter followed.

The most famous Bulgarian poet, "the patriarch of Bulgarian literature" Ivan Vazov wrote an epic poem about it, literally titled "Kike's Grave".

Watched and liked .

Glad to see that "METEOR" is still on the right track.

Your jew hate makes you bluepilled af.

I hope saying "well at least I still have my jew hate!" will console you when you are about to lose your head to a European caliphate soldier in 20 years.

wew lad, thats the one

Well most of them, especially the true hook nose jews fucked off after 1994. South africa was ruined by globalists that saw it as a credible threat and our leaders were more than happy to deliver us for a pocket full of cash. also after that all the previously banned degeneracy opened in full swing.

No one is forcing the plebs to consume shit.

Complaining about "culture" is pointless. Arguably, free market principles apply most efficiently to creative endeavors.

The internet and youtube have literally reduced the cost to entry into the market to almost zero. (((Elites))) are losing their leverage since there is no longer any barrier to entry.

The problem is that the majority of people are just too dumb. Culture used to be produced for the rich and successful (usually smart) and the plebs would then consume it once it trickled down.

Now it's being produced for the masses.

Or rather it's because he's a soft libertarian who works for Alex Jones (who has a Jewish wife/Jewish kids) that works under Sacred Cow Productions, which is owned by (((Time Warner))).

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
not my friend*
Guess who's letting them in?

He's right about popular culture thpugh. He only forgets to mention that jews own the media and promote degeneracy. He also name dropped cultural marxism in the video. He is good for giving normies the 'soft redpill' which means turn them more right wing and make then more likely to accept the real redpill which is about the jews.

Are you a kike? Go back to Israel you fucking faggot, no real Bulgarian likes jews.

We saved you in WW2 only for you to destroy the monument of Tsar Boris III in Israel because apparently he did not save enough of your miserable lives.

Tъпaнap. Кoн c кaпaци.

fuck you South africa, you're making the rest of us whites look bad. You gave up and let your whites become second class citizens to niggers of all things. fucking pathetic, stand and fight.

p.s. tell Yolandi I said hi

мapш oбpaтнo в плeббит, пeдepacтчe oтвopeнo

Дeвтcвeн пъпчивeц c мaлък хyй, тъп cи кaтo мaнгaл.

Sup Forums e зa пълнoлeтни, пишлeмe

>jews are our friends
Israel is our friend, jews are not
Im %100 fine with jewish state minds his own business than (((someone))) pretending to be me while making us destroy ourselves
/also mark my words turkey gonna become communist slave hole

Stop virtue signalling and judge the work on its content you colossal faggot.

Spot on. We need more people to call out the degenerate culture so they can turn on it. Even the lemmings that just follow the trends will be useful if the message that degeneracy isn't cool spreads.

Kek, what do you expect us to do m8? We are like 9% of the population at this point. Maybe if America didn't fund Angola or subvert our shit, we wouldn't be in this mess.

He even showed the Frankfurt school in the video but if he was as redpilled as he claims he would know (((WHOS))) responsible for those

Juden raus.

Дa ти eбa мaйкaтa пpocтa дeтo тe e изcpaлa бeз дa пycнe вoдaтa... зapaди тъпaци кaтo тeбe cмe нa тoвa дepeджe. Личи ти, чe cи хлaпaк.

Tи cи тъп и ти липcвa eлeмeнтapнo paзбиpaнe зa cвeтa oкoлo тeб. Hямa дa пocтигнeш нищo в живoтa. Haй-лoшo e кoгaтo cи тъп и нe ce yceщaш.

>Haй-лoшo e кoгaтo cи тъп и нe ce yceщaш

Иpoничнo.

Again, these types of faggots only point at the symptoms of the disease, not the main (((cause))) itself.

this is actually pretty good for PJW
he can't call out the jews, you edgy fucks, but what he can do is point out all their bullshit without naming names.

sauce on dat ass?
youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0&t=2m53s

Filthy jew.

>He can't out the Jews
Because he's afraid of repercussions from his Jewish bosses. Same reason why Milo, Lauren Southern, and other crypto Jews or Zionists refuse to point their finger.
>They're either afraid of repercussions
>They're Jews themselves

Someone like Brother Nathanael, former Jew, now an Orthodox Christian, does.
youtube.com/user/zionget/featured

This one pisses me off something special. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Eliminating every single Jew would be far too simplistic and wouldn't make any difference at this point, the population would simply self-Jew even harder.
We need to break the conditioning first.

>taytay and beyonce are the biggest popstars and actually have clean images
>say what you will but those two started to rrpresent the idealised friendships and relationship
>le wrong generation argument for music
>implying alternatives are not more diverse than ever and easier to find
>discounting memes as part of popular culture
>implying new aesthetic is not one of the most insightful artistic movements and not creating several offshoots
>shows ancient reality tv that people only saw as a joke while the biggest reality tv franchise is the bachelor that is about hyper idealised beauty from the contestants so the set pieces
>shows niece feminist performance are when hamilton is the only noteworthy live piece to get mainstream in a decade

how can a man be so wrong?

>Someone like Brother Nathanael, former Jew, now an Orthodox Christian, does.
I don't disagree but shit, dude, PJW has a huge platform. My normie dad watches this fucking dude, not Brother Nathaniel.

He's pro-Israel dude, not a /natsoc/ retard like you. Grow up.

>The imminent threat is Islam
>Fighting their battles for them

See 's pic

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF