How have media and the people in your country reacted to Trump?

In Germany , Trump is earning record disapproval ratings

>Eighty percent of respondents said that the EU must work more closely to oppose the US president. Similarly, 67 percent expressed fear that he would harm the German economy, ...And 85 percent said that Trump’s policies would do his country economic damage.

thelocal.de/20170203/german-trust-in-usa-plummets-to-record-low-survey

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/politics/what-if-trudeau-became-the-trump-whisperer/
bloombergquint.com/politics/2017/02/02/germany-s-spd-narrows-gap-with-merkel-on-challenger-s-popularity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikophobia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden
>Trump wins the election
Everyone at work cries, they have moments of silence & grief, I can't stop smiling, tell people I promised myself I would let the election affect my good mood. Had to take several toilet breaks to laugh at people.
>Trump becomes president
Feminists protest in Stockholm, they call america undemocratic and people are certain WW3 will come. "Sanders would have won" - they say.
>Trump enforces Muslim ban
People are angry and scared, they constantly remind themselves of Hitler. "I used to think 'History repeating itself' was a figure of speech" - they say.
>Trump breathes
Media reports on how his breach is bad for the environment and how he hates environmentalists. Feminists riot in Stockholm and everyone wants to "stand against trump".

Over here they are just parroting what the US media says.

Today I read a short opinon article which talked about the huge left vs right divison over there with some heavy adjectives thrown at Trump so it does seem the media doesn't prefer him.

Haven't talked much about Trump with friends or co-workers but they have called him racist and a clown. Next week I will meet my old normie friends though and I am fucking sure someone will bring up the topic.

Germans don't even know what liberty is. They lock people up for free speech.

something tells me op forgot to turn his proxy on and/or off

Kek. I think it's funny how the jews think they can stop the Lord's judegement day.

He's coming back, and this time they will truly be set free!

Daily anti trump force feeding and the sure feels like 1930 in here everyday
>Trump Walks OMG

Denying the shoah isn't free speech, same for agitating against minorities.

this strange feeling comes over me aswell

i think i might move to sweden and inject my superior irish semen into your stupid fking females

Everyone I have net who hate him only really hate on him because everyone else is hating on him and its the cool thing to do

free speech means you say what you want, not what feminism tells you to say you moron

Germany is certainly becoming an expert on beheadings.

i bet you are the guy that goes "but guys they have the right" when some salafist preacher convinces his stupid follower that the kufar must be destroyed, OR you are an ahmed

80%? Damn.

I know not to trust (((polls))) since the election cycle but is it the same in Germany? Do they only interview feminists and arabs?

>Denying the shoah isn't free speech

You don't know what free speech is.

>same for agitating against minorities

Questioning the accuracy of a historical narrative isn't the same as inciting violence.

Fishing is easy nowadays

How have the media responded?

With Trudeau worship. I hate my country so goddamn much. Please annex us Mr. trump.

Angela Merkel... Fuck off shareblue faggot.

it is for krauts, your country has reached poe's law levels of self parody, at least you have that one thing going for you

>How have media reacted to Trump?

The media is running a massive campaign against him. It's embarrassing.
A handful of rational pundits have spoken out and said that people are overreacting, but they're being drowned out by all the whiny cucks.

>implying anyone gives a shit what germans think
Not even their own government gives a flying fuck what germans think, why should the resot of thw world?

>More polls from one of the most cucked countries in the world.

>St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Your country name sounds like an indie rock band

I'm glad that leftist/nigger countries are getting triggered by us.

It means we're doing our job.

Just before the elections I noticed that Finnish media seemed to be biased against Trump in a weird way, which is why I originally started to even read Sup Forums.

Now media still seems to be biased against Trump. By extension most of the people I have talked with seem to be afraid of Trump.

The interesting thing is why does the media in the country like Finland follow exactly the same pattern as American media. Same owners? What is going on?

us and german owned media just parrot cnn

polish media - neutral or approving

people as far as I can tell are liking it, we actually had a petition started way back when UK petitioned to ban Trump from entering. Ours was that when he becomes the president he should visit us before UK

>giving a fuck what krauts think

They won't even be alive by 2050 lmao

> How have media and the people in your country reacted to Trump?

With nonstop autistic screeching since November.

Just mimicking the mainstream US media. There was a fucking protest against trump in one of out cities. Really tired of these fucking liberals.

>Germany wants to challenge us for a third time

Uh looks like we're going for a threepeat boys!

>Germany's opinions on politics
the eternal kraut is at it again

They use all means to either make fun of him or demonizing him. It's pretty damn annoying, because most people here are so ignorant of how the world works and shelter behind this big victimised cloack where the only words they can yell are racist and discrimination.

Agree

You have to understand how the german media works. You might think CNN and and the NY times are incredibly biased (and you'd be right), but german news sources are on a whole new level. They're souless robots. They have an Orwellian denial of the existence of valid but different points of view. Anything the defies the multicultural orthodoxy is called a nazi. The only thing they care about is pushing their narrative.

Constantly spammed by all news outlets with how Trump is a disaster and most recently that he and his press secretary are idiots because they mispronounce Prime Minister Turnbull as Trumbull for 2 appearances in a row... which I find absolutely hilarious because I'm pretty sure Spicer will mysteriously stop doing this once Australia drops its 'refugee deal' with the States.

Other than this, my goybook is constantly filled with shares from (((news))) articles with 0 evidence or citations about their claims of Literally Hitler and all the other supposed things that Trump has done.

It has gotten so bad that I even made a post revealing my power level recently which basically called out everyone making a big deal out of the Muslim ban because they barely had anything to say for the last 8 years we were blowing up the mudslimes in those countries. Lost a few 'friends' and offended a few people. But I hated them for being a bunch of knuckle dragging fucktards so nothing of value was lost.

Finnish media was also fearmongering with the Trump-Putin connection. As in "Putin will come for us if Trump wins!" Basically they got the entire thing backwards, Hillary would have been more likely to escalate the conflict in Ukraine.

A colleague moaned about how Trump mocked a disabled reporter.

It's like, dude, can't you spare five minutes to Google it and see if it's actually true?

I have such little faith in my fellow man after last year.

Looking forward to the purge now.

Mostly butthurt like the us media

Oh look, other countries don't like us. I have no idea how we are going to adapt to this.

I'd rather be disliked and respected then liked and used like a butt puppet.

We've gone from the kid who just smiles and laughs with eveyone while he gets shit on, and sometimes goes to a teacher to talk things out, to the kid who is slightly agreeable, but has that slightly hazy line that, when pushed past, may start hucking chairs.

Our country has been shaking itself apart for years now, if we have to piss off eveyone else by taking a moment to figure out what that goddamn squealing noise is, so be it.

We got where we are by generally being assholes to everyone, it's when we tried to be nice and inclusive we fucked up. So we ordered up the Lord of Assholes to remind us how to do it.

here´s the thing

i´m a trumpet

but i´d never admit it puplicly

good thing voting booths are private

>Trump's innauguration was inspired by russian fascism

Media is mostly copy/paste but people like he is not standard politician and works 0/24

it's because he's doing retarded stuff like not understanding the difference between the legislative branch and executive branch, saying stupid stuff like 'so-called judge', and failing to do anything smart.

leaf proles are acting as if they're living under Nazi Confederate Slavery times

leaf leadership is up to something fucking sneaky though and they aren't telling the proles what

not that they have to, they have PM CURRENT YEAR to distract them

>Denying the shoah isn't free speech, same for agitating against minorities.
Fuck you, you god damn cucked mega faggot.

In Scotland I only know of two people in my friends group that can see why he was elected the rest are liberation to the core

Forgot pic.

macleans.ca/politics/what-if-trudeau-became-the-trump-whisperer/

Over in Brazil globo eats CNN narrative and spins it to make Trump look like the devil.

He was surprisingly well received here.

Maybe because the last Republican government was good for us.

Pic related

Fellow Bongs, what is the most egregious anti-Trump propaganda you've seen in the media?

For me it was when the Evening Standard said, after the second debate, that Trump "prowled" around the stage "menacingly" and "stalked" Hillary. I did a study and found that Trumo did not enter Hillary's side of the stage once, whereas Hillary walked over to Trump's side FIVE distinct times totally 10% of the entire debate. And she won the Senate seat in New York after Lazio went up to her podium at a debate and was decried as a sexist bully.

It might not be the worst example but it was an epiphany for me.

Now, every single day you can turn to the opinion pages of the Standard and find something bashing Trump.

Also Bongs, where do you get your news? The Spectator seems fair if not based.

>Accusing someone unable to do anything smart
>Doesn't read the thread's title

Answer the question dumbfuck

Leading journalists are always in american think tanks in germany. There really aren't any high lvl journalist in the MSM without such a membership. Therefore german msm is basically CNN.
Every conformist is super anti trump and we had demonstrations against him. Our media even shilled extremely for hillary and trump was reduced to being a racist from the very beginning.

>It's not free speech unless you agree with me

Just like all the other European media. The European mainstream media gets their info about America from CNN and other leftist American media.
They write that Trump is an American dictator and that America is moving towards a dictatorship. That's literally what they say, I'm not being ironic.

>where do you get your news?
Sup Forums of course

Anywhere else is too left wing

>my taxes pay for pic related

RARE
A
R
E

Yes but a lot of Germany thinks a lot of things...

Gee, that's odd, you'd think after seeing that magazine cover that Germans would have a positive perception of Trump

This is very odd indeed, maybe they only polled one of the small Muslim neighborhoods, but then why refer to Muslims as Germans?

Hmmmm, this is sure strange, were the polls antisemitic? Surely there were a few Jews that got asked about Trump, Germans wouldn't dare forget the seven million would they?

Hmmmm, yes, how peculiar this is

media owned by germans, americans and jews - "people are afraid", "big surprise", and so on
Polish media - rather positive about that, pic related, Polish government - same

The media here is absolute shit.
They are always either :
>Talking about how great King Nigger was
>Showing the protests and reporting it like the country is on the verge of civil war
>Just making fun of him (muh drumph hair xDDDD)
>Showing immigrants(that barely speak portuguese) here in Portugal to show how great diversity is.
>Going to the mosque to show that islam is a religion of peace

is afd gaining any sort of traction in Germany?

Oh man, are you serious? You guys actually listen to those stations?

They're having problems even getting people to listen to them in States anymore because of how ludicrously bad they are. They're even losing their own people because of how bad the bias is.

>Merkel and the unaccountable EU bankster bureaucrats in Brussels flood your continent with illegal immigrants
>Europeans reawakening to nationalism because they see their nations are under attack by malevolent globalists
>"SHUT IT DOOOWN! EVERYONE LOVES FUHRER MERKEL AND HATES PRESIDENT DRUMPF"

bloombergquint.com/politics/2017/02/02/germany-s-spd-narrows-gap-with-merkel-on-challenger-s-popularity

spd will win, germans are truly retarded

>Americans are strange
>Well, at least it's not Hillary
>Orbán fucked up again, he was the only EU leader who openly endorsed Trump and now he's not even invited to the inauguration ceremony despite how much he lobbied for it
>Stupid liberals in America, causing a ruckus again

About 5-10 percent of the country hates Trump though, because they only have access to information that has been filtered through many Lügenpresse-filters. The rest don't really care and some like him.

Does anyone have the meme where they shopped in Merkel's head for the statue of liberty's head?

>inject my superior irish semen into your stupid fking females
>stuck paying alimony to several bastards for 18 years that will grow up and make mulattos

Our liberal press were generally pro Hillary, but after the election they generally didn't care that much and switched back to 'booohoo rashians will invade us zoon' mode.
They are now in somewhat content mode, as I expect they want those 300 american soldiers here.

Good point - I need to cancel my TV license. I don't watch terrestrial TV and I don't want to finance Bull-preppers Brownnosing Clinton.

I don't even watch TV but I read various news-sites every day just to laugh at them. Not only the American left is going crazy about Trump but also the European left for some strange reason (he isn't their leader, why do they care?).

Der Spiegel is Fake. Fake and gay. Reported as such.
#ProtectMerkel
#DefendTheCDU

> 66
Verified
#ReportFakeNews

>how dares a country control its own borders?

#ProtectMyBaby
#ProtectMyFacebook

Checked

I'm a Trump supporter, but I'd be mad if I admitted it. I'm pretty much afraid to do so, admittedly. The media did everything possible to shill for Hillary and against Trump, he's considered the world's bogeyman. Huge protests in Berlin and some other cities iirc.

The opinions of cucked Germans are irrelevant.

I had a few visit the U.S., and I was shocked by how self hating they were. I had to remind them of the contributions their they made in the past, with what little I know of.

>Do they only interview feminists and arabs?
What else do they have?

Here, have a seal getting startled

Rare

Not really, they're struggling with infighting right now and the only other thing that comes close to anto-Trump shilling in the media is talking about how the AfD is literally the NSDAP. (((Polls))) give them around 15% at the moment, I expect not more than 20% of votes in the election desu.

The problem is that Europeans have been brainwashed to think any kind of national pride is bad.

That's why they mock America for doing the pledge of alligience in school. or why they are so butthurt at "America first".

>trump make his last big mistake
>trump always btfo
>we don't need trump america

next day
>muh why trump not making deals with us
>muh why everyone hate us

liberty =/= immigration

Oikophobia, yes it's a psychological abnormality in the brain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikophobia

>media owned by germans

Our Private Media is owned by Haim Saban (Jew).

Fortunately nobody gives a shit about the krauts, they are a fucking blight.

> implying you can trust or believe any german news source

it has gotten really, really bad. it's all either celebrity bullshit, sports or leftist pushing their narrative. everything that doesn't fall into these categories is simply ignored. (unless it's something that cannot be omitted like a major terrorist attack)

i'm informed more about what's happening in germany by following international, unbiased news sources than any national paper or site. it's ridiculous. my mother didn't believe that there are dozens of terrorist plots that are being foiled every week.

most germans are in a constant state of being complacent and self righteous, feelings that are constantly reinforced by our state-controlled media. practically all the immigrants and refugees live in ghettos (for now), so it's quite easy to ignore the problem actually too.

Kraut is that you?

Lol
My reading choice

Trump is Perseus. The statue of liberty is is medusa and her snakes are illegal kebabs. The Kraken is Soros/Globalism?

the who was mirror?