Can we use meme-magic on making Trump sanction Iran? So there will be a revolution?

Can we use meme-magic on making Trump sanction Iran? So there will be a revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-women-in-my-stealthy-freedom-campaign-call-on-western-tourists-to-violate-headscarf-law-to-a6996136.html
breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/12/robert-spencer-iran-isis-wants-grows/
youtube.com/watch?v=J6H1adN4V_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess: your parents are Iranians who fled their county instead of protecting it in the 80's.

Iranian opposition is a joke. Funded by Saudis yet want secularism... that worked out in Syria now didn't it?

Make Iran Persian Again!

My parents escaped the Muslim theocracy that killed people by the hundreds of thousands to consolidate power. The war saved them cause it shifted focus.

good goy!

If the west wants to really fight Islam then being anti-Iran is retarded.

Iran is like China or Russia, they don't give a shit about religious politics, they are just culturalist.

As long as they keep their culture intact and their country is left alone they won't do anything to antagonize the world.

It's the fucking Saudis that are propping up Muslim states everywhere and encouraging the dumb fucking brownshit rapefugees to swarm western countries.

And Saudis are fucking funding Muslim schools overseas as well to promote Islam "the religion of peace, love and understanding"

>literally an islamic theocracy
>doesn't care about religious politics

It's been called Iran since Pre-Islamic Sassanian times. It was actually based off Hitler's recommendation that Reza Shah asked countries to refer to Persia by its native name, Iran, in 1935.

Iran = persia

In Sassanin times it was called "Iran-shahr", which means land of Aryans. Iran is a cognate for Aryan.

I meant in the way of rejecting Islam and embracing their Persian heritage.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-women-in-my-stealthy-freedom-campaign-call-on-western-tourists-to-violate-headscarf-law-to-a6996136.html

An Islamic theocracy where the women actively seek to violate religious laws?

>has a hijab law
>not an islamic theocracy

>has a hijab law

>everyone in the country, male and female hate it and try to sabotage it whenever they can

>people always agree with the government
If they're attempting to subvert the religious laws, more power to them, but that doesn't change that it's an Islamic theocracy.

You start: Abandon Christianity and embrace your Indo-European heritage.

The Islamic regime in Iran is like ISIS.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/12/robert-spencer-iran-isis-wants-grows/

youtube.com/watch?v=J6H1adN4V_Y

>let's sanction country that endured generations of international sanctions and trade embargo
>that'll make them revolt!

I have.

Wow I always thought Bannon's voice would be lower.

>If they're attempting to subvert the religious laws, more power to them, but that doesn't change that it's an Islamic theocracy.

It's an Islamic theocracy that no one wants and the Iranian society are not going to support Islam at home or abroad.

Unlike Saudis who actually buy that shit and actively try to force their shit down other people's throats.

Letting them sell oil and not buying jumbo-jets?

There was real sanctions, like not selling oil that forced them to sign the nuclear agreement. But Obama sided with them.

You are right, I don't really get why the Australian is trying to argue that it's not.

Iran isn't a threat to the West, it's a threat to Israel, and that's all everyone needs to know to understand American opposition to Iran. Saudi Arabia and their spread of wahhabism is the real threat to the world, but of course this doesn't bother Americans or anyone else in particular.

I have too

:p

Check out Stephen E. Flowers. He talks about mixing Zoroastrianism with Celtic and Germanic myths. There are a lot of parallels with Celtic myths and Persian myths btw.

Fuck Semitic filth of all forms.

Narcissistic women, I swear to God.
>hehe look at me looking trendy and cute in this hijab

Brown people can't into meme magic because they value selfishness above all things, this kind of magic only works on a communal, mutually beneficial level.... and that just simply can't happen with mud-bloods because they can't resist an opportunity to stab their brothers in the back for temporary short-term gain.

You're basically fucked for eternity because you have no intentions of changing your terrible ways.

Persians are white.

>Iran isn't a threat to the West

Yes they are. They want the doomsday to come. Causethey believe it will bring on salvation, the 12th imam. Some shiite stuff.

Besides, lots of Iranians abroad would move back home. And that would make less shitskins in the West.

Yes they are, the12th imam is said to come during doomsday. They want to bring doomsday with nuclear war.

(((NDu0uiLb)))

> Mindlessly picking a fight with Iran for the sake of Israel
Pretty fucking retarded.

the refugees and third generation muslim descendants who have suddenly found religion in europe are a lot more strict in following religious rules than your average iranian.

Friendliest and most honest people you'll ever meet, and you'll always find someone with impeccable english to boot.
Sure, there are basic civic liberties denied to women, but compared to Saudi arabia or even fucking Morrocco , both of which have widespread global support, Iran is a lot more tolerant.

Shiraz felt like any other western country bar alcohol ( although they'll drink it privately anyways) and women wearing a headscarf, some that were so transparent they might as well have not been wearing anything.

Ispahan is a gorgeous city, the armenian quarter being especially posh. A far cry from the bearded goatfucking hajis crying death to america we like to post here

if boeings are refused to them, the government is just going to buy airbus planes

yeah, and there's plenty of spics, hindi's and east-asian gooks with pale skin that COULD identify as white.... but now that we live in the age of identity politics where people can sexually identify as attack-helicopters and other such nonsense, we just can't take these obviously non-european people seriously anymore.

You can play pretend all you like, but in the real world you are only white if you are european decent. Deal with it wog.

>making Trump sanction Iran
fuck off kike. meme magic is not to be used for the benefit of kikes

Magic is literally based off the Persian "magi".

No. Seriously, Trump, just give the middle east to Persia and Turkey on the grounds that they massacre the Arabs into behaving. Buy all our oil from Canada until we figure out a way off it.