Why Sup Forums views racemixing so badly...

why Sup Forums views racemixing so badly? Dont you want your country's culture to breach the racial barrier and be able to integrate every race around the globe to the point of having a dominant world culture that cant be denied by no one?

It doesn't work that way. People inevitably separate themselves based on appearance. You would just be creating different races. Racemixing doesn't solve racism.

No. Races have different mental qualities that respond the best to their own culture.

>Brazil
>dominant world culture

well it worked here

anyone in the world can tell our country apart from others

No it didn't. White Brazilians are still much richer and much less likely to be illiterate or unemployed than black ones. Your racial hierarchy still exists. It's the same way all over Latin America. Like in my dad's home country, the government pretends "racism is over", but if any black people point out that it isn't they get thrown in prison lol.

>it worked here

Yes, because everything coming out of your country is trash.

>pardos
>human

Because secretly we are racemixing while hating on racemixing

no it didn't.

South is mainly white and the north is mainly niggers

>Dont you want your country's culture to breach the racial barrier and be able to integrate every race around the globe

It already did, once. But racemixing is not to be encouraged when white populations are already nosediving.

I would fug a Brazilian loli. Aside for lolis, Brazilian womens are disgusting.

If I take the mask off will it hurt

it's facepaint

>women are sluts with large breasts/asses
>dark skin, dark hair, often dyed blonde
>average frame
>speaks Portuguese, like several other countries in the Ibero-sphere

lmao I couldn't tell a Brazillian apart from any other South American

I hope you're baiting

I was thinking their boys, like that pic of the e qties hugging on the beach but then I realised that they most like have aids

>north is mainly niggers
You mean injuns

Northeast and Southeast coast is where the niggers are

Eeryone in the world can also tell India apart from other countries every time they see footage of dead bodies floating on rivers with people bathing and washing their clothes in it and indians shitting in the streets.

Isn't Brazil the only country in South America that speaks Portugese?

>Your racial hierarchy still exists
What makes you think that when literally everyone is mixed? If that was true we wouldnt have literally 50% of our population comprised of mixed race and we would be like the US. What you are trying to do is literally applying american logic to our culture, when our culture is completely different from yours. Pic related is one of ours top billionaires. What happens here is classism and not really racism. To the point that if a white person marries a black person people wouldnt give a fuck differently from the US.

Because they're all poorly educated white trash that at one point in their childhoods, got beaten up or humiliated by a black person. So now they take their frustrations and failures out on all black people behind the veil of the internet.

Pol loves race mixing many "white" Americans are Aryan-Anglo-Irish monngreld

you're projecting

>liking shotas

you're an ignoramus. Even being slightly lighter will make you "whiter" in Brazil. all hispanic countries are the same. Racism will never end.

Stop embarassing us, nigger.

You're not posting 34.

I want to breed kuruminha with my BWC(big white cock)

Yes but I was talking about 3d twinks

Most of us don't have an issue with people dating who they want to, having children with who they want to, etc.

What most of us take offensive is how racemixing has been weaponized by the Left as a tool of racial and ideological genocide.

>having a 100% mestizo country is great because it ends racism even if it becomes a third world shithole in the process

And? That doesnt make you better or richer here in brazil m8. We are not the US, nobody gives a fuck about race to the point of racemixing

There is only one acceptable mix, white/asian. And even then you have to pick the best specimens from both to have a viable offspring.

>why Sup Forums views racemixing so badly?
Look at your country

NO IT FUCKING DIDNT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

>having no identity as a group (each region is almost a different country, slapped all together for some reason)
>everyone trying to take advantage if the "system", corruption and crime out of control
>12 years of commies on the control and most people are so alienated and poor that they have no idea who is fucking them in the ass

European countries should look at us before thinking about EU. Separated countries exist for a reason, if not they wil become Brazil 2.0

what the fuck is wrong with you man

Differences between those are negligible compared to the differences between more clearly defined races (white vs negro)

Goats are not enough, he needs boys now

I like to have sex with males and I find females rather gross

>having no identity
kek, yeah nobody knows nothing about in the world brazil and we havent produced a thing that shows our identity amirite?

>kiwis

This is because our country is weak, our people is weak, so much that whites have the same problems as blacks, for years even, we've been so much living on shit that there's no difference on who's you're getting along with.
This country has almost no national pride and the only place where i can find national pride is on fucking soccer games

You're a virgin, has no chances.

we used to have identity but modern nigger culture sorta ruined it

>You're a virgin, has no chances.
>2d girl
He never had a chance to begin with

Race mixing is beautiful. Germano-Anglo-Irish mongrel here. Hoping to race mix with Icelandic qt3.14 in order to get dem hapa babies.

I'm 100% European and I converted to Judaism.
I date only white boys.
I voted for Donald Trump.
You can't do shit about it.

Elect Bolsonaro
I want to see what a Brazilian Reich looks like

ohohoh you are so wrong my nigga. My family is from Santa Catarina, last year in our family reunion, a relative called a baby "o neguinho da senpaiĆ­lia" just because he had black hair ( he has blue eyes and is white)
Smaller cities in the south are still good, the rest is africa tier shit

so a country can only have an identity when it shows european "" white "" values?

Yes, but a gringo might confuse it with spanish since it's so similar

Because mixing means we get darker and there aren't many Finns in this world.

no we didn't, it was coffee seelers in the past and the airplane that american's are trying to ripoff. that's about it.

About the states differences only a brazilian gets to differenciate another brazilian