47-year Swedish police vet blames migrants

Migrants ARE to blame for most serious crimes in Sweden, according to 47-year police veteran.

express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant

In the rant, the police officer also vowed to publicise weekly updates of the cases he was worked on and who the suspects in the cases are.

Mr Springare wrote: “Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden."

“Half of the suspects, we can't be sure because they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they're lying about their nationality and identity."

Is Sweden awakening?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant
archive.is/ZgWGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he died?

Sweden MAYBE NOT

Digits giving me hope

In February Express.co.uk reported the Scandinavian country has seen a huge surge in crime since the start of the migrants crisis in Europe with a rise in sex assaults, drug dealing and children carrying weapons.

There are now more than 50 "no-go" zones in Sweden where police do not have control of the area due to Muslim migrant violence and crime.

express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control

this century will witness the resurgence of the white race like never before.

Oy fucking vey. This is problematic.

SWEDEN NO

Beheaded on the spot by his fellow officers for treason against the caliphate of Sweden.

Sweden must be sacrificedon the alatar of Europe.

He'll probably shoot himself 3 times in the back of the head

I don't think there is a single person in Sweden (not even the left either) that believes native swedes commit more crime than migrants. Somalis and Afghans are straight fucking savages, literally animals. The only illegal thing swedes do is drink and drive basically

>trips

>express.co.uk
umm

Somalis and Afghans are swedes too you bigot. Refugees welcome, racists need to leave

I actually got called out a few weeks ago because I insinuated that Afghans were not Swedes.
A mega numale actually called me out and asked what I meant, I said that they just aren't Swedish and I basically used the argument that they are legally Swedish, but if I became an English citizen that wouldn't make me an Englishman.

I was actually surprised people like that still exist.

....... Could it be true?

This. I honestly think 99% of all crimes in Sweden are commited by migrants. We swedes are extremely peaceful people, which is why our country is going to shit right now.

If there is hope for sweden there is hope for all of us.

You need to go out more.

You're too pretty for this world.

This isnt in the news.
Just some troll on facebook.

>The only illegal thing swedes do is drink and drive basically

Tax fraud is high among Swedes as well. Could be mainly about being generally mathematically illiterate tho.

I think expressen wrote about it but in the sense that he's being sued for giving up names or whatever

Tax fraud isnt a violent crime.
If migrants were master ruse baiters and financial crooks instead of animals people wouldnt be nearly as pissed.
>Sweden bleaching the news
What else is new

Does Stromme echo?

how is this news?

If it takes such extreme circumstances for sweden to awaken, they don't deserve the gift of life. Even fucking insects can tell when they're being hurt or in dangerous situations.

bless this guy.

Fucking kek Bulgar.

Caroleans when?

Also checked. Good luck, Sverige. Hopefully the US stands with you when the time comes.

>Is Sweden awakening?
No, Sweden is and will remain in REM-PC nightmare.

SWEDEN NO

So its not a muslim problem its the country. Like lebanese libyans persian rgyptians gulf guys indonesian and central asian are law abiding.
>but war torn kurds iraqi afghani somalis
are
But berber guys from morocco tunisa alverian do street crime mainly

So insread of islam lets keep track of the race. Which tends to xldo which

We also drunk fight, and have common youth vandalism but the criminal "market" is overtaken by alien savages. This makes Swedish kids behave better since they most likley won't be accepted into that group. Atleast that's what I belive.

He was beaten to death

No withnesses

Case closed

In before this becomes a digit hungry bloodbath

Does the Shy Tory effect apply to elections in your country?

>witnesses*
lol

Everything man

It applies to everything especially when the other side are posing faggots

Sentenced to praticate Islam and have at least 3 wife sons

OMG SWEDEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Sweden is dead. Just don't care about them anymore. All hope is lost there. Just focus on other european countries to wake up.

thank you Sweden for being a warning to the world

Brainwased the norwegein documentry said that too for their race section.
But swedes use to be like that but now attitude changed over time

SHOCKING!

>Is Sweden awakening?
Slowly, and too late. Sweden is over. Same with Germany and France if they don't get their shit together like the UK and US are starting to.

If things are as he says, then you would expect election results to swing a good 10% to the right from the polling results.

Odd thing is our somalis an afghans mainly daris with few pashtuns tend to behave..dunno how u fuckin it up

My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see that I was right.

How much time will the officer get in jail?

S N A P P E D

Kek has spoken. The officer will be killed by his very own countrymen. It will be because he is endangering the greater ((((good))))

I keep telling you Swecucks, you need to put your fucking pants on and start lynching the treasonous politicians who destroyed your country.

The guy has one week away from pension so he is dropping all the redpills he can this week.

Leftist are all butthurt, some even reported him (to the police) for hate crimes.

CHECKED

Your country is so much further down the shitter that I always get a hearty giggle when I read shit like this.

>I don't think there is a single person in Sweden (not even the left either) that believes native swedes commit more crime than migrants.
Sure they do, they think that its just a small over representation because they are poor etc but they don't think its that bad and since there are more Swedes then immigrants they think that Swedes are worse.

What I fear is that Sweden finally comes to their senses and confronts their problem, but it results in their poor oppressed refugees coming over here next to escape from evil racist Swedes.

I hope he can spark public discussion and encourage more people to speak out. I feel sorry for your policemen, your politicians have sabotaged the country and put the police into a fucking intolerable position.

Sweden NO!

Immigrants are not only real Swedish, they are the BEST Swedish.

SVERIGE NEJ

>people think Sweden is lost
Gonna have to prove you wrong I suppose.

Our hopes here at the Open society foundation is to raise awareness of the fact that somalis are just as much worth as swedes, that all children are born equal. Noooo.... he will not divide us. I can see Salomon splitting a nigger in two halves and sharing the meat with a swede and the other part with an pigdog nigger madafucker kill"lllllllllll

Pure hatespeach.
That officer needs to be re-educated.

>a single guy with no evidence
TOP FUCKING KEK

Just kill yourselves already. Fill every single Swedish womb with the seed of the blackest bull. Please. Just die in my life time

>I hope he can spark public discussion and encourage more people to speak out. I feel sorry for your policemen, your politicians have sabotaged the country and put the police into a fucking intolerable position.
To late for ''public discussion'' anyway, the best he can do is red pill some more people and bring them into the fold for the war ahead.

>would you fight for the khalifate of swedistan?
>allah akbar!

>would you fight for your ancestral land of vikings?
>that would be a hateful thing to do

Gfs why are these numbers so low? Does it count women too?

>krauts
>toothpaste
>waffle makers
wew

brah?

lol at germany

they've been so severely beat down and bullied for ww2 to even murmur anything even remotely nationalist would make them hitler

that graph says it all

>Gfs why are these numbers so low?
Why would they be high? Basically every country except Finland are being told they have no common national identity or anything else worth while to defend collectively.

This is what multiculturalism does.

>We swedes are extremely peaceful people, which is why our country is going to shit right now.

you're at war swedemo. except your side isn't fighting at all. you're just hoping the victors will be nice to you.

I was offered a job on the lule river, upgrading hydro. Ill probably stay in Boden if I go. Is Sweden really that bad, man? I mean it couldn't be as fucked as Sup Forums make out? I don't want to go there if I won't enjoy myself.

>you're at war swedemo. except your side isn't fighting at all. you're just hoping the victors will be nice to you.
I have been saying this for a few years to. The rapes that target native women, the robberies that target natives, the stone throwers and attacks that target police, firemen, ambulance, postal service and basically anything else that can be connected to the state. We are in a low intensity civil war that could flare up at any moment and people are to stupid to realize it.

No it means they know not to tell anyone looking for "DATA" about your feelings on the subject.

This man is fucking based. You need more and more people like him to speak out to turn the tide.

Every day, and with more and more influential people, it has to be slammed in the Swede's head, whether they like it or not.

>An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

>Mass Sexual Assault At A Swedish Music Festival "We Are Sthlm" In August 2015 Covered Up By Dagens Nyheter (National Paper)
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/

>A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

>Large Groups Of Muslim Men Sexually Assaulted Swedish Girls On New Year's Eve In The Cities Of Kalmar And Malmo
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/

>A Poll By The Inizio Polling Institute Found That 46% Of Swedish Women Feel Unsafe When They Go Out Alone At Night
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab

>Local Police In Ostersund Issued A Warning That Women Are Not Safe Outdoors After Dark
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab

>A 25-Year-Old Married Migrant From North Africa Was Jailed For Raping A Swedish Woman
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

>Eight African Men Raped A Swedish Girl In Ludvika, Causing Her To Leap From A Second Story Window
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

>Female Bus Drivers In Lessebo Avoided Work After Newly-Arrived Immigrants Harassed Them And Refused To Buy Tickets
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

RACIST!

It is not migrants but poverty and unfairness that is to blame

>I was offered a job on the lule river, upgrading hydro. Ill probably stay in Boden if I go. Is Sweden really that bad, man? I mean it couldn't be as fucked as Sup Forums make out? I don't want to go there if I won't enjoy myself.
Boden got lots of somalians, but they are pretty calm there. I think its because there is a military base there and there are uniformed men walking around in their ghetto at all times. They non ironically believe the military have guns at home, just like they have in their countries.

There are some historical sites if you like military history (check out the fortress) and shit like that but otherwise its pretty dull. The dick to pussy ratio at the pub is bad since its a military base. If you want night life just go to luleå.

pic related, its boden.

>poverty and unfairness
which are caused by white people

>clinging this desperately to a meme
I can assure you that if you ask an immigrant if they want to fight/die for Sweden they would say something along the lines of "fuck of you fucking whitey/swede".

Its hard to believe we are considered the same species as them. Makes me sick, its always shitskins that randomly msg my gf on fb, they're fucking disgusting.

This is why we had to bomb these mudslimes in Yemen. We need to teach them a lesson

Will trade racists for rapists.

Sweden is safer than ever!

t. honest, non-biased, completely independent media

>the pic
I work as a mailman in that area of gothenburg.
tomorrow will be fun

>randomly msg my gf on fb

What the fuck seriously

Has that EVER worked for anyone other than 10/10 chads?

What do they even write?

Extremely. SD get perhaps 70% of actual support in most polls.

if digits Sweden remains forever cucked

" Detailing his week, Mr Springare said he had dealt with a number of serious rapes, assaults, blackmail, murder attempt, abuse and violence against the police."
" Continuing, he listed the suspects in the cases and the home counties of the alleged perpetrators."
" Mr Springare wrote: “Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden."

>Syria
>Syria again
KEK
Seriously Sweden should follow the UK example
archive.is/ZgWGV

>What do they even write?

>yo u fine let me holla at u
>yo dont be cold bae
>bitch u trippin

lol no, that's just laughable, 30-40% is my estimate

and by estimate I mean guess

Reminds me of Bunny Colvin from the Wire.

Jesus Christ, its hard to believe that you need a military presence just to subdue the savages. Ill probably go, ill check out Lulea too. Cheers, lad. I really hope Sweden comes to her senses. Arguably, Sweden was the best run country in the world, before she opened Pandora's box in 2010. Its a fucking tragedy.

>Does the Shy Tory effect apply to elections in your country?
Obviously, the leftist are violent retards that will harass your kids, destroy your front door with an axe, wreck your car and set fire to your apartment,

Just a few real world examples. Obviously your average normie doesn't want to deal with that shit, so they shut up and cast their vote in silence. Then the leftist lose their shit and chimp out because the numbers of racist doubled in this election too.

so fucking what. dumb borks.

>Ad for the video is World of Tanks
Fucking kek

S H A D I L A Y

Make Sweden Great Again

Finland is ready to rock as usual.