The pig is a genetic blend of humans and boars

Are pigs a blend of humans and boars?
This post really fucked my mind, because I googled it and found some discussions and a seemingly silly video about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y706fvVP7E

Biological similarities
>Pigs grown from fetuses into which human stem cells were injected have surprised scientists by having cells in which the DNA from the two species is mixed at the most intimate level.
newscientist.com/article/dn4558-pig-human-chimeras-contain-cell-surprise/#.VY7-xfntlBc
>Pig blood will keep you alive if transfused into your blood. crt-online.org/121800.html
crt-online.org/121800.html
>Pig skin can be grafted onto your body, and it will grow there.
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1295109-overview
>Pigs actually are considered to be as intelligent as primates.
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/pigs/hidden-lives-pigs/

Real creepy shit
>Cannibals would often refer to human meat as "long pig" or "long pork" because human flesh tastes similar to pig flesh. Wikipedia article on cannibalism:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/long_pork
>Cannibal Armin Meiwes has eaten an estimated 20kg of his victim. In an interview he explained the taste, "The flesh tastes like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger."
theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/05/human-meat-taste-cannibal

Those that attest to regular consumption of bacon admit being addicted to what many of them refer “the heroin of meat”, and cannibals as well often speak of an insatiable addiction to human meat.
Additionally bacon is heavily pushed in the media and popular culture. Why? Do you trust (((them))) and their reasons?
Are they feeding us human meat Sup Forums? Did they make us cannibals? What the fuck is going on? Why do major religions not allow pig consumption?
?????

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/13876-humans-have-been-coming-to-terms-with-pig-heart-transplants-for-a-long-time
mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=KFoR6TI75X8&t=1s
westonaprice.org/health-topics/how-does-pork-prepared-in-various-ways-affect-the-blood/
macroevolution.net/human-origins.html#.Upmw19K-18F
firstchurchoftheinternet.org/studies/eatingpork.htm
thekosheromnivoresquest.com/blog/3-reasons-that-i-dont-eat-pork
exhentai.org/s/3a89b24256/1017489-23
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I doubt these abominations are being created for human consumption.

Cannibal hunger for human meat is probably either parasites or prion induced mental illness, or mental illness from the trauma of killing and eating people.

You are a Muslim if you oppose pork-eating. It's the best.

read up on evolution Ivan
stop making us slavs look stupid

I'm talking about the pig as we know it.
Was it originally created by some entity years ago with the intention of making us eating human meat?
Or if you believe in shapeshifters and so on, it is said that they cannot keep human appearance unless they consume human blood/flesh. Was it made for them to consume without alerting the public?

>Humans Have Been Coming to Terms With Pig Heart Transplants for a Long Time
inverse.com/article/13876-humans-have-been-coming-to-terms-with-pig-heart-transplants-for-a-long-time
>Pigs and humans share more genetic similarities than previously believed
mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis

Does anyone knows why Christianity ignores the ban on pig eating, but not let's say, the 10 commandments which are also from the old testament?

Domesticated pigs, if let loose in the wild, will adapt and grow hair/tusks and be basically indistinguishable from boars. If pigs somehow hybridized with humans sometime back then scientists would have picked up on it.

Is that a taguel in your picture op?

Nope, a creation of Podesta's favorite artist if I recall correctly.

and today is the day I stop eating meat

>If pigs somehow hybridized with humans sometime back then scientists would have picked up on it.
Just playing devil's advocate here:

If domesticated pigs going "feral" was a side effect of the domestication process then why don't dogs,cats or cattle do it?

Isn't that MORE suspicious that the "domestic" genes suddenly disable, almost like they're being blocked from expression

*Almost like the feral genes are being blocked from expression

The ten commandments were orders given by God to Moses on how human beings should behave. The pig thing comes from a different part on purity laws which was all thrown out by Jesus. Purity to my knowledge was replaced entirely by faith. The punishment for following the commandments was thrown out by Jesus, but it's still acknowledged that that's what God wants people to follow so good Christians should strive to follow them.

PIGS ARE PEOPLE

Pretty sure it was done by an aussie artist that also did this abomination.

FUCK

LADS

LADS

WE FUCKED UP

MUZZIES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
THEY KNEW OF (((THEIR))) PROFANE WAYS

LITERALLY WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

PRAISE ALLAH

Fuck allah, but why do kikes not eat pigs? What do they know that we don't?
And if they control the media, why do they push bacon so happily to the gentiles?
You're might say because they want the gentiles to not follow kike law in order for them to not go to heaven or something, however they also push circumcision, which is kike law, and supposedly makes you a proper Jew.

I really don't see the issue here. I'd eat other humans if need be. As long as I don't know who it is from or where it has been. Same with any kind of animal meat. I see the already cleaned or completely prepared product in the stores. I don't think about where it came, which part of the animal it was, how the animal lived its life, how it was treated, what it was in contact with, if the meat was ever dipped in shit and then rinsed with water and vinegar, etc...

I just don't care. I buy it and I eat it, like most people do. If somehow it was discovered that pigs share some kind of ancestor with humans, or that ayyy lmaos created them from our DNA, or vice versa, I still wouldn't give a shit. It smells good and it tastes good. It's not the healthiest, but so fucking what? I'm not going to live forever. Best enjoy what life has to offer.

Well I'll still eat my precious jamón

Thats why mudslime do not eat pork. It is cannibalism to them. Ahmed fucking a pig was the original sin.

You are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFoR6TI75X8&t=1s

That's so gold

lel incidental trips

>tfw no genetically engineered pig-girl gf

>Are pigs a blend of humans and boars?

No that's not how domestication works.

I believe there is a good reason it is banned in Islam and Judaism.

>Additionally bacon is heavily pushed in the media and popular culture. Why? Do you trust (((them)))

They want us fat and sick. They know that eating pigs will fuck up our genetic advantage.

westonaprice.org/health-topics/how-does-pork-prepared-in-various-ways-affect-the-blood/

What? They managed to create females in a lab?

Why do you think pork is so cheap compared to other meats? (((They))) manipulate meat prices so that us "budget conscious" consumers will buy that shit.

Listening to GVP right now. Lightning in a fucking bottle.

So you're telling me that ancient humans porked hogs and created piggies?

You are ill informed homology doesn't equal analogy. Pigs do have 90 percent of the human genome, this seems like much, but there are certain worms with above 70 percent of the human genome. Some primates are significantly more intelligent, than pigs, but also dolphins are more intelligent, than most primates. Their skin happens to be somewhat similar to humans in some important characteristics, this is mostly due to relativley similar living conditions of humans in ancient times, again a analogy and not a homology. Humans do taste much more like other predators and bears, than they taste like pigs.

You can stop posting now. This is literally an anti-meme.

Artfical feminists

Whites have pig skin so it's certainly possible.

Chicken is cheaper. The pork ban in Islam and other desert religons, is most likely because of parasites, which pork today is scanned for and not as prevalent in colder environments.

We are Pig Chimp hybrids
macroevolution.net/human-origins.html#.Upmw19K-18F

Right here

I've read plenty of places pork tastes like human flesh. I wonder if there's a reason for it. Aren't pigs quite smart also? or is this just a bs meme?

And what's your point? I don't buy the cheapest shit. I buy what I like and what I feel like eating at the moment. And if I have to rate meat, then I'll do that too. Turkey > chicken > pork > beef > venison.

Fucking kreiger

firstchurchoftheinternet.org/studies/eatingpork.htm

The Adverse Influence of Pork Consumption on Health: By Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, M.D.

>Lettre (Professor of Pathology in Heidelberg/West Germany) conducted experiments for living cell therapy and has shown with radio-active labeled animal tissues, organs and glands, that the decomposition products of tissues, upon being absorbed by the body, generally migrate to where they biologically belong. This could be confirmed experimentally. Patients who have eaten a great deal of bacon (produced from the flesh of the pig’s back) show typical fatty folds at the back of the neck. The same is true from consumption of bacon derived from the pig’s stomach area, as these patients show thick bulges of fat in their own stomach areas. People who eat ham, especially women, show irregular deformation in the buttock and hip areas without even realizing that ham was the cause.

>Always avoid eating pork even in the smallest amount. If you have avoided eating pork for a few weeks, then occasional pork consumption of small amounts will produce an immediate increase in the defense system of the body which will appear as itching, inflammation or pains in weakened points of the body, disorders of the gall bladder (colics), inflammation of the appendix, rheumatic pains, etc. There may also be other inflammations or pre-warning signs such as tiredness, as well as a deterioration of eczema, irritation and dermatitis. All of these are symptoms caused by the poisonous nature of pork.

My mind is fucking blown...

Surely this can't be right?

>quoting Freud as serious voice of science
99 percent likelihood for this guy to be a fraud

I was about to make a similar post, burger bro. At least 2d ones exist right?
>Would prefer cow-girl really though.

khohol propaganda

nice try shill
keep trying to push the vegan agenda here, everyone already knows about your tricks

>pork is the only meat
You can still eat beef, lamb, poultry and fish, genius.

lol
Cow and chicken (and pig) are absolutely delicious, animals do not have rights, they are property
Happy?

He is not a professor and secound he was into all kind of weird theories. The biggest health issues with pork are the great amount of fat it contains and the hormons and antibiotics the pigs are often treated with.

Thanks OP, didnt even wanna sleep tobight

This is seriously creepy, then again most ancient cultures in middle east (where civilisation started) do forbid pig consumption, even before Abrahamic era

there might be something that we haven't discover yet,is something very ancient and creepy

thekosheromnivoresquest.com/blog/3-reasons-that-i-dont-eat-pork

>2. Digestion
>What truly sets a pig apart from other kosher mammals is their digestion. For a mammal to be kosher it must have split hooves, which a pig does, and it must chew its cud, which a pig doesn’t. Animals which chew their cud are herbivores and will regurgitate and re-chew the grass they eat in order to extract the hard to digest protein in it. Pigs and other mammals such as humans, chimpanzees and bears are omnivores which do not have this ability and so must rely on more protein rich sources of nourishment. This is why a pig will eat pretty much anything, including slop, while a cow will shun away pretty much anything but grass. According to the Torah digestion seems to be a key component for understanding an animal’s fitness for human consumption, but why is this bodily function so important? I truly believe in the saying that you are what you eat, so looking at what an animal eats can tell us allot about that animal’s nature. Consequently if we eat an animal we make them a part of us and we become more like them. Not only that, the act of raising and killing an animal brings us into relationship with them in ever more personal and intimate ways. As I’ve begun to raise and kill the animals I eat, it’s become clear to me that I wouldn’t want to undergo this process with a pig. It could just be because that is what my tradition tells me but I feel that there is a deeper underlying truth that I am tapping into when I don’t eat pork, a truth whose calling card is held within digestion.

I think the kikes have a point on this one, user. Give up the pork and become the aryan superman, Hans. You'll feel much better.

It is worthwhile mentioning, there are scientific reasons why protocivilisations (not civiliasations) started in the Middle East and also for their rules to not eat certain thinks or do something special while processing them. For example parasites in pork.

What if boars and humans genome were spliced together to create pigs in the distant past by a precursor civilization for whatever reason?

>Its another "yank posts a tirade of pseudoscience rubbish he understands nothing about thinking he is well versed in the subject" thread

Why is it ALWAYS americans?
Did they eat too much pork?

I only eat small amounts of red meat, because studies have showed that bigger amounts of any red meat are euqually bad.

No it was domesticated in the near east, in the Tigris valley. Also funny how you didn't include the part about the karma war on earth and how another possibility is that our rental,Ian over lords use them to eat

This is dumb because it implies that boars and pigs are different.

They're not.
A farm pig out in the wild will resort to boarlike behaviour
Within a generation or two, the new "pigs" will be all back, have tusks, and be violent

>this is what jews actually believe

exhentai.org/s/3a89b24256/1017489-23

The russian fake news, but this may be true

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The reason is being like semites are they likely feed waste and other unhealthy stuff to the pigs they sold, no wonder no body wanted it. His argument with the feels is stupid I feel more for a deer, than a pig. I truly think most picks, if you want to talk of a character have a nasty one. Only because a esoteric physician thinks he knows something you shouldn't change anything. Look for meta analysis and power analysis of studies, which were randomized, double blind and placebo controlled. The rest is hear say and folklore.

hot

I did talk about reptilians here , referring to them as shapeshifters. I don't know a lot about the reptilian theory nor about the karma stuff so I avoided that, if you know more than me please elaborate.

>Are pigs a blend of humans and boars?

Sometimes a thought comes up

Is it wrong to eat pigs? I mean I'm Serb I eat them like nothing but .. I can see that they are smart.

What if they have feelings? What if they have names and families and some logical thinking?

to OP:

Honestly could be some genetic experiment gone wrong or something. If ancient aliens theory works then it could be just it.

Notice how they lump beef in with all pork (ham, bacon, pepperoni, sausages, etc...) in those studies. Beef is not the problem, pork is. They just make us believe that all "red meat" is the issue.

>tfw /Islam/ was right again

>Consequently if we eat an animal we make them a part of us and we become more like them.

wtf is this new-age nonsense?

But the separate studies on them show, that they are equally unhealthy, if consumed more than once or twice a week.

Pigs are literally domesticated boars.
They are a human creation.

Because eating pork is a good way to prove you aren't a muslim or jew.

We aren't a pig ape hybrid. We do know enough about genetics to conclude this, with no reasoable doubts left.

I've never seen separate studies. However, all the results show is that typical red meat eaters eat less veggies and fruits than the "healthy" vegetarians, and are therefore less healthy. Thank the jewified 'muh dick' culture for that.

The US has pork belly reserves in the same way we have gold and oil reserves. Make of that what you will.

Just date a feminist

Why are pigs being genetically similar to humans any more weird than, say, a Bonobo?

>Cannibals would often refer to human meat as "long pig" or "long pork" because human flesh tastes similar to pig flesh. Wikipedia article on cannibalism:
>Cannibal Armin Meiwes has eaten an estimated 20kg of his victim. In an interview he explained the taste, "The flesh tastes like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger."
It makes sense that because humans and pigs are similar, they would taste similar, no? And It's not like there's much variety in the taste of other animal meat. Every less common animal meat is compared to Beef, Pork, Chicken, or Fish, not just human meat.
>Those that attest to regular consumption of bacon admit being addicted to what many of them refer “the heroin of meat”, and cannibals as well often speak of an insatiable addiction to human meat.
I would wager that they're "addicted" simply because It's human meat, and the implications of eating another person, and has little to do with the actual taste.
>Additionally bacon is heavily pushed in the media and popular culture. Why? Do you trust (((them))) and their reasons?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>Why do major religions not allow pig consumption?
Because pigs are disgusting animals, and around the time the religious books were being written, pigs were disease and parasite ridden, and raising/eating them could probably take out an entire village.

yes I agree it's a long shot for sure

Would you keep eating pigs if you find out one day that they have a language and names?

I guess when you have the science to do something, you get scared at the possibilities.

Why has nobody here watched Shinsekai Yori?

Vegan propaganda bullshit.
Drink milk kill commis

I don't want a hunk of lard. I want rich, toned pork with just the right amount of fat.

>What if they have names and families and some logical thinking?
Jesus, that kinda hits hard

>the same way we have gold and oil reserves.
just oil

>From there, Odysseus and his men travel to Aeaea, home of the beautiful witch-goddess Circe. Circe drugs a band of Odysseus’s men and turns them into pigs.
What did Homer mean by this?

Because anime is trash.

How about cursing allah or yhva?

>the feels tho

You're wide open normie.

maybe that's why Western Europe prospered compared to Islamic world

They don't eat pigs. Pigs are smart. We eat pigs and we are objectively smarter than then on average.

Ham is healthier than Beef or Steak.
Pepperoni, Bacon, and Sausage have a worse protein/fat ratio, hence I'd say they are around the same level as Beef.
Most of these studies compare "Not vegan/vegetarian" to "Vegan/Vegetarian"
The Paleo diet has similar health benefits as Vegan/Vegetarian.
Let say your average American is eating a Big Mac Meal, the vegetarian parts are the worst part of that meal! Soda = Pure sugar and carbs, Fries = Fat and Carbs. All this is vegetarian, and vegan!
The Hamburger is actually the healthiest part. The meat is even one of the healthier parts of the hamburger. With toppings being the most healthy, then the meat, then the cheese, then the bun, then the Big Mac Sauce.
Red meat is not as good as fish or chicken, for example. But it really isn't that bad for you.

I'm pretty sure they have some kind of "language", in a sense of them being able to communicate certain "moods". Likely they also know, which pig is currently "saying" something by the amplitude, high and frequency. I think they lack some important human things like being able to reflect, to build abstract ideas and to imagine/procject themselves into a future. If I would find out they are able to do this, I would stop eating pig.

Ok now it kinda sounds like Aztec cannibalism magic

Sup Forums's greatest trick was when it managed to delude itself that it wasn't full of morons.
This right here is proof of how fucking dense this board can be.

Nobody here claimed to not be a moron.

PIDF plz go

pigs are not only considered unclean to eat according to those early first civilisations, but also as a kind of unholy creatures
sinister af

The Ancient Greeks differ from those other civilizations.
They viewed the Boar as a warrior. With Odysseus wrestling a boar in his youth, and Heracles having to catch the Erymanthian Boar.

>Most of these studies compare "Not vegan/vegetarian" to "Vegan/Vegetarian"

That was my point. Beef + fruits and veggies paleo is the way to go, and would yield better results than muh bacon style paleo.

They did enough studies, which all suggest large amounts of all red meats are equally problematic in the long run, if your diet doesn't change after some time. Of course it also is a question of how th red meat was grown, if you have a hormon and antibiotics treated animal or it was feed with some cheap supplements or cheap fish meal/similar stuff, it is really bad.

>watching anime
Go shoot up a school

So do the Chinese, but that's not where the first domesticated pigs came from

Under rated