twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the 1800s he would be

youtube.com/watch?v=vGh0pmdPPM4

SAGE & REPORT

wtf I want a BBC now

knew it was the real deal when he mentioned "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays

excellent redpill book

10/10
watching the those two get that uncomfortable was good stuff.

oh shit there's more

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrfHKXjx8o

SOMEONE GET THE WORD TO ORANGEPILL TO GET SV TO READ THE SEAL PASTA.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

GLOBALIST OBOZO

I MEAN OBAMA

Reminder that HWNDU haters aren't even Sup Forumslacks but butthurt /qa/dditors
See and

As David Brock namefag explained the project's purpose was to break down your beliefs to accept the liberal agenda

the colorful, diverse caste of actors supporting Sup Forums was meant to contradict the basis of Sup Forums and slowly bluepill you to transform you to a fully functioning servant

as the actors (((Rose))) and Boganon said Sup Forums is now:
Peace
One
Love

Kindness
Evokes
Kindness

BASED BLACK DUDE WITH A TRUMP HAT, HURRR

>a fucking skype
fuck off shill, after you take the red pill there's no going back

Vice City's Fever 105, nice

Is agent orange the best character from this episode?

BASED
A E
S S
E A
DESAB

definitely
he's based, articulate and actually fun

Threadly reminder:

In 2011, the museum of the moving image paid m00t to create Sup Forums.
They then employed people to post and create memes.
In 2017 the project was ready. They hired Shia to front a "art project" about a live stream.
Now they sent those previously employed to create memes to appear as participants in the project. All in order to fool pol about the liberal agenda.

Agenda. Think about that word. A gender.

Holy shit Orange is literally a big guy. Look at that girth.

Redpill them on Trayvon Martin

WHAT A FAGGOT, STOP PLAYING MUSIC

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

Orange is so based

underrated. but seriously the guy is a plant and controlled opposition. the nigger is little more than a monkey trained to shout MSM talking points, he's been around since before trump was even elected.

that big guy is a cop or CI

He's literally making that libshit seethe just because he's playing music.

>our superbowl was november 8th
Why not both

HE IS TRYING TO DROWN

Bargain Bin Sam Hyde is actually growing on me now, Posing as a redditor was just quality memeing

stop wioth the fucking music u seem like a hypocrite

hope big O can show up everyday or else the season is fucked

stop playing music its immature as fuck, let the fucker have political discourse

he got too emotional, he should red pill him

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN HE'S TALKING ABOUT THINGS WE DONT LIKE

This guy is most likely a GLPer.

>this song

GTA will unite us.

HE COULD BE BTFO'ING THAT NIGGER BUT HE IS INTEAD BEING LE REDDIT FAGGOT

>SHOUT TO R/THE DONALD

>shout out to the donald
reddit pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=0CS9XHNPNbk

stop nuking these threads damnit

go to
kekwillnotdivide.us
it has a BUILT IN CHAT

cop or CI trying to fit in
bet me

I wish I could tell you guys what is really going on, but I have way too much to lose. You're all being fitted for your costumes to play your part in a script with an ending that has already been decided and Soros didn't lose in anyway shape or form like many of you seem to believe. Far from it.

Thank you, my ally.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Please show the Super Bowl on the HWNDU stream and report it to Fox and the NFL. Thank you.

The lack of reddit shame is discouraging.

Tell this fat fuck to stop playing music into the mic.

Someone needs to snuff his fatass.

pull orangeman's mask down. it is time

BIG O IS OUR ONLY HOPE. HE CAN CONVERT VALOR AND WE WILL HAVE ALL STRENGTH AGAIN

SOMEONE LINK ME TO LEAFBROS YOUTUBE CHANNEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO MORE MUSIC RETARD

mitch the bitch needs to leave, what a fucking cuck

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS AND THOSE WHO CAME OUT

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THEM. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED AND BEHIND COMPUTERS. THEYSAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US

>I'm not Arab yo I'm Italian!
You're Italian? Really?
>100% Sicilian
Oh well that explains it.

TOP KEK

claimed

careful
he's a cop

kek thats actually one of the better trolls ive heard. they get fucking pissy about broadcasting their sportsball illegally

I like how the age of the "trolls" keep getting lower the more they get triggered.

How about fuck off?

loltalian maybe

>the project's purpose was to break down your beliefs to accept the liberal agenda
If two weeks of memes is enough to break down your beliefs then you are extremely retarded and won't be missed.

can we get some classic someBODY all star, please?

the fucking mouthy italian is a fucking niggerboo

Dennis hopper assures me that Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

WE AGREE WITH YOU, SPAGHETTI

this fag is a disgrace for italians.

lol spic is getting mad

This, everybody in Astoria are actors. We can't trust anybody and Soros is controlling stolen valor and Jesus to destroy us.

And he likes Vice City.

Listen to this man, you people are too gullible/blind to make a difference without intelligent leaders

>pumpkin
>not agent orange
you had one job

>Stolen Valour looking for free food

It would be clobberin' time if someone did that.

PLS STOP THE FUCKING MUSIC NIGGER FAGGOT

The commie manlet's first name is Mitch. Someone find this fuck

Fuck off kike. The entire purpose of this board was to spread redpills to normies in order to get them aware of what your kind are upto. So now that we have proof that non-whites are accepting red pills, you're suddenly acting like this is a bad thing? Fuck off schlomo.

ye dude me to i wish i coudl talk about this stuff but im being followed tho so i cant its so sick

VALOR IS FREELANCE

Reminder that HWNDU haters aren't even Sup Forumslacks but butthurt /qa/dditor tourists
See and

topkeks

You are the obvious shill, go home.

Oh shit, is Manlet Luther King

big o don't let commie mitch influence the kids

SOMEONE POST HIS WIFE'S GOURMET COOKING

Seriously, someone should tweet him that asking why he always eats the food delivered and never his wife's cooking

He doesn't know the food was from and for "trolls" kek.

This Sicilian wigger is losing it.

they're fucking DONE, bogdanon is here, my savior!

i wish i lived out there so i could chill with these guys

shoutout to all our bois fighting the cucks and sjws

>let me tell you suntin
>we out hair

Definitely. Ponytail Guy needs to take a hike though.

fagtalian and stolen valor. best faggot team yet?

There's already an agent orange

Urkel standing up for Pumpkin?

What a development. The writers are changing the game after the red wedding.

Now that we've confirmed that pretty much all of """ourguys""" are paid actors, post the ones who aren't

newguy123 GET

>we have proof that non-whites are accepting red pills
Not only red pills but White nationalism also.

Bog is talking about being doxxed