SuperbOwl

Remember the occult symbolism in the 2014 Super bowl? How we all freaked over that?
What was that about again? I want to remember the old days, maybe we can find some this year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i prefer watchin sawker to be honest.

Sup Forums is an Atlanta board

>unironically liking divegrass

>niggerball
>cuckball
>eggball

shit sport for shit people

>jogging with a ball
>hand egg
The only real sports are hockey and some of the traditional combat sports such as boxing and it's many variants around the world

N O P E

youtube.com/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI

Patriots must win

Can't wait for Brady to btfo of the falcs and watch all my normie coworkers be upset Monday

The what?

Baseball are Hockey are the only true sports.

hey achmed was ist der beste TVsender zum kucken?

RISE UP

It's like asking for you to have the enemy win because of trump, but I'd take it. Jets fans will at least have woody Johnson as the U.K. Travel ambassador, so it's all good.

This. And the Cubans in baseball are sometimes grateful to just be in the states. Plus they are redpilled. Mets have the whitest pitching staff as well.

So what makes that one owl so superb compared to all other owls?

Im an Eagles fan but the pats are /Trump'steam/

wat do?

Brady would win and New England will be happy just because of Brady. I could care less. I just want the jets to make the playoffs and have their own fucking stadium

Go for the pats secretly.

in how many hours does it start? I don't know burgertime

What is the Owl of Minerva

what stream is Sup Forums using?

An hour

Hour, but it should be hour and a half. Ignore the halftime

Live tv. It's on FOX

why do the patriots get to play in the superbowl so much? it seems a little unfair. do they pick randomly or draw staws or something to see who gets to play?