Reminder that this is the only part of Canada with any real history or cultural identity

Reminder that this is the only part of Canada with any real history or cultural identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCK04SzPvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=C7Ufe0jF-AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Province Rankings
1. Alberta
10. everyone else

Oh really? Tell me something in Beothuk. List one(1) native food of quebec that isn't moose.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=UCK04SzPvUs

serious question for my canadabros; is all quebecers do be INSANELY butthurt about everything 24/7

Aside from Quebec, the entirety of Canadaland should be incorporated into the US along w/ Cuba and Puerto Rico. I'm very reluctant about the latter two due to cultural (language) and identity issues, but I feel like we could change that within a generation or two.

What part of Toronto is that?

>huffing gas
>gaining weight
some culture there

If you do something to mistreat us, yes

I'll amend that...keep Puerto Rico out. With the nine provinces minus Quebec, plus Cuba, we'll be at 60 stars on the flag. It's a good round number.

if quebecers consider speaking english around them mistreatment then you just answered my question with a hard yes my friend

You should probably switch Cuba for Puerto Rico. I think the Cubans are happy about the fact that their country isn't just a playground for Americans anymore

Is being poor "culture" ?

arent they the welfare queens?

what's wrong with telling foreigners "speak my language or gtfo" ? The dutch could use more of that.

It's not my fault you Dutch have gone soft and will tolerate basically whatever

This is totally true

"Cultural identity" doesn't mean "native identity"
You can be australian without being abbo

Cultural wasteland but drowning in pussy

What do you think about people speaking Arabic in public, toothpaste?

NORTHERN ONTARIO IS THE BEST PART OF CANADA. STOP GROUPING US WITH THOSE SOUTHERN ANIMALS.

because those guys werent even foreigners but canadian and besides no one knows french because it's an irrelevant language :^)

>implying you aren't all getting annexed regardless
You can't shoot cultural identity out of a gun.

Yeah either way. I just googled the population of Puerto Rico. Cuba is like three times the size. Smaller is probably better.

What do you get out of being so submissive to Anglo-Saxons? It's what lost you your empire after all

Excuse me, you're culturally appropriating superior Nazi Germany culture and playing it off as your own.

Refrain from that please and thank you.

>guys were canadian
>not foreigners
everybody except a white quebecer of pure french ancestry is a foreigner. That's the way it is, and the way it's always going to be.
Also,
>speaks dutch
>calls another language irrelevant

friggin right bud

who said i speak dutch, my name is abdoul im here for the welfare

and i just cant pass up on

>french ancestry
>white

More culture than being a snarky little liberal living in Ontario.

The French ancestry part is important, whether or not we're considered white

Your silver tongue won't save you today, Leaf.

Whoever made that image should overdose on a bottle of Flintstone vitamins. Sad.

All i'm saying is that forcing people to assimilate into the dominant culture is a form of nationalist sentiment and yet people still like to shit on us for it. Sorry for not wanting to be pegged into oblivion by the mongrel hordes

Superior Maritime music, coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Ufe0jF-AE