What defense would you make against this?

What defense would you make against this?

Haha kill yourself cuck

MAGA FAGGOTS

>thinking Clinton isn't a lying piece of shit
Ignorance is bliss I suppose

BTFO you fucking faggot leaf.

FUCK THESE CTR MEMES TRUMP HASN'T LIED A SINGLE TIME

No most of us voted Trump because of the culture war.

That aside, most of that is either false or misleading. America will be made great again whether you'd like to or not

I voted for Trump to piss people off.

MAGA BOYZ

FUCK YOU FAGGOT CTR SHILLS

TRUMP IS OUR GOD EMPEROR. LONG LIVE USA, LONG LIVE TRUMP, LONG LIVE WHITES, LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

>if we accuse everyone of the shit we do all the time and cry loud enough they won't suspect that we're full of shit
the post

>most of that is either false or misleading
Would you mind elaborating with specifics? I'll admit that I'm fairly ignorant.

Dis

I voted for Trump because I want a wall.

tl;dr nice blog fag

CASH ME OUSSIDE. HOW 'BOUT DAT?

>clinton advocating no-fly zone
>muh travel ban encourages isis

Why are libtards so disingenuous? Do they seriously think a travel ban gets ISIS new recruits?

good lord. apparently listing all the fuck ups of Hilary Clinton shows why she should be president.

>referencing the Yemen raid

the Yemen raid was identical to a thousand similar raids under Obama and this faggot is using it as a point against Trump? Nigger this is how shit happens now

I believe the liberal response is 'You're a white male'

Literally all of the points made are factually incorrect or display a lack of understanding how things actually work.

None of those are why I would have voted for him. Except for the wall.

I don't give a shit what shady business Shillary got herself into. All of that was just the mainstream PC reasons why not to vote for her.

>Trump is delivering on all his promises
>Is a conman
Pick one

I voted for trump because everyone I don't respect in the world told me not to.

I hate them all, and I was going to suffer either way. I enjoy their pain.

What if I voted for Trump because of the memes?

The Australian PM - Trump phone call is totally bogus. The Australian PM even announced that Trump didn't hang up on him.

>ELIMNATE DOD FRANK
wrong,he wants to repeal to regulations from the bill,which he belives stops community banks from doing their jobs

>wall
Very simplistic view of trade and traiffs,

And was just an option,border tax plan not set in stone

>trump running pvt emails
First of all wrong...they are left over RNC emails that are secure,unlike hillaries emails servers in random basement

> pay 2 play
Trump has given complete control to his kids.....all forgien profits from trump bussiness will be given to treasury
>begahzi

This TO stupid to properly respond to....he was given intel and can only asaume it was adequte...comparing it to benghazi is intellectual dishonesty

>little guy
Literally not an agrument...he didn't take away healthcare because it hasn't been replaced yet

>MUH PROVOKED
Not worthy of a responce

>stamina
Haven't heard this

>foreign leaders
Outright lie

>lies
Delsiuonal

Trump admin is incredably transparent

No, I voted Trump because I want white countries for white people and Trump is a step in the right direction.

> drumpf not qualified
> doesn't have Hillary's superior cankle strength.

Arranged by bullet points:

-Ignoring that Dodd-Frank is disastrous and doesn't address the problem. Also ignoring Trump aims to fix the root of the problem by reinstating Glass-Steagall, dividing speculative investment banks from commercial banking.

-Clinton having a private server in itself wasn't the problem. The problem was she used it for official business with classified information. The email server Trump's administration has is apparently not being used for anything remotely like what Hillary used hers for.

-Already addressed by Trump.

-How do you know anything about the intel we had or did not have concerning the raid? The speculation around it by the media is what was labeled Fake News.

-Baseless Claim.

-You don't understand hardball negotiating tactics, and we were always going to have the funding come from a congressional budget. That's how government spending works.

-Clinton was specifically suggesting things that would have lead to open war against Russia. Trump has ruffled feathers, all the rest is your opinion, not reality.

-What proof do you have of this? The man is known to operate on 3-4 hours of sleep a night without slowing down, I'm betting this is just more Fake News bullshit.

-First off, it's the start of the third week. There's hardly been time for anyone to make heads or tails of Trump as President, this is simply continued rhetoric from the campaign from politicians more closely aligned to globalist interests. Respect will come with action.

-You have been told they lie with regularity by a media that has lied brazenly to your face for more than eight years now. They're responding poorly to being called out on it.