Just brazil things

Hey Sup Forums have you guys ever seen the movie the purge? Well that is basically happening in my state today, I dont now how to say this in english but the police wants more money for their services so they annouced that they wouldn't work today(on my state) so things are absolutely CRAZY, there are videos of people running around with guns on pretty populated areas, dozens of people stealing shit on malls, even dead bodies on streets! Im actually not joking and I wont even leave my house for today.
If you dont believe me just search someting like "policia em greve no espirito santo" and there will probably be news on it(in portuguese).
Wish me luck boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jbp0GpB00NY
youtube.com/shared?ci=AAch4q2Muho
vid.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pics?

Gonna need some proof. Until then all I can suggest is that you remain in your tree with the ladder up.

Hey I have a video that my cousin sent me of a mall "raid" is there a way to post it here? Im kind of a newfag

put the video up on a site like youtube and post the link here.

So in other words/ Brazillian cops demand more money so they refuse to protect people and Brazil is on Purge/Battle Royale mode?

[spoiler]sweet[/spoiler]

Just checked. Seems pretty crazy. Did you see the "arrastao" in the shopping mall?

Don't care. You and your country both literally worthless. You lot can vanish today, right now, right this second and nothing of value would be lost.

Hey guys sorry it took me this long,
My cousin sent me the original video:
youtu.be/Jbp0GpB00NY
And the brazilian dude, is this what you were talking about?

To the polish dude, its not on all of the country but in my state basically yes.
(Is there a easier way to reply to comments?)

What are the people saying?

Click on the numbers. Jesus did you find Sup Forums today or something?

Which one?

Espirito santo

I literally did .-.

Update: there are DOZENS of people with guns around the most populated mall on my city and they're stealing cars and shit, just found out that the police arent going to work tommorow either and classes are getting suspended on most schools

Somebody is dragging a bloody body through the mall, and they're terrified saying "Oh my god"

Stay safe monkey

Post more pics/vids God damn it

Here's a fun fact about the original Purge movie.
Ethan Hawke's character name and family is 'Sandrin'. Originally a Swedish name, however the whole family have black hair.
However, in Hebrew 'Sanhedrin' means 'assembly or council' and is a main teaching of the most holiest Jewish book the Talmud

youtube.com/shared?ci=AAch4q2Muho
Found another video, this one is a woman saying about the situation, in which the situation is bad and the store in which she is in, they had to close it, with people inside. One woman has her son outside the store in which she is in and is desperate. At the end the woman narrating says, I understand the police protest, but the situation is very bad (with a lot of people running and stealing). Yes I understand hue language

If you have some wood planks or plywood in your garage or yard, I suggest covering the windows if you think rioters will come your way in the night. Also, create a place to sleep at the center of your dwelling and barricade yourself behind more than just your front door. Good luck out there, and don't hesitate to open fire if the hoards enter your home.

>Originally a Swedish name
never heard of anyone with that name

Update 2: They robbed a fuckig church man, and Im not postong videos/images cuz people arent uploading that shit on youtube, theyre sending it to the news and running for their lifes

W-what state? I never leave my house and don't care about anything brazil related but this could actually be important to me, pls respond.

I got my pistol ready for them already.
(Lol just kidding im a fucking autist that is talking about this on Sup Forums, if the come to my house ill attack them with my fucking toy lightsaber

Why

Espirito santo

Stay safe Brazilbros, you may live in a shithole but you're actually decent posters so I'd prefer you keep alive.

>espirito santo
Well, it's not here so who cares, i hope you survive OP, kill as many niggers as possible, we need a cleasing, wish the cops would do this nation-wide

Guns are illegal or very hard to get a license here :p

State?

Sorry, i not read

Update 3: news are coming in that drug dealers and gang members from Rio de janeiro and espirito santo are thinking about doing a massive raid on my city tommorow, what is life bros, i dont know if ill post anymore today cuz my family and I are deciding what to do, once again wish me luck boys

Improvise whatever you have into a weapon, nobody who breaks into a house expects to be instantly charged by a REEE-screaming autist dual-wielding steak knives.
I kid, but seriously a broomstick makes a good spear in a pinch, and spears kill just as good as they did thousands of years ago.

Take a machete and go to the basement brasilianbro.

Holy fucking shit man, can you make any molotovs? Homemade napalm? Try to hide and burn anyone who tries to enter your property, no question asked, barricade yourself, hide anything dude.

stay updated, i dont want you to die ;-;

Leaving town would be hard since its probably surrounded by "Favelas"

Get the hell out of here. This shit could evolve into deep and long ambush.

>Rio de Janeiro/Espirito Santo/Nordeste
>part of Brazil
>relevant
>not being just an soviet-african exclave in the americas

Also, ¿The military dont should be there with a martial law?

Pray to kek.

Troops require a lot of burocracy to be mobilized.

Update 4: we decided that its too dangerous and expensive to even think about moving this late in the night, so were just gonna pray, lock the doors and just wait for the police to realise the shit they've done(and we have a pizza here so I wouldnt go away desu) just know that if I die, i will do so thinking bout dos memess, hopefully ill see you guys again

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brazil
looks just fine to me

Cheer up. Soon you gonna have you own Chechnya.

Well if it was like this every day I would probably just fucking be dead

Get the fuck out, with whatever valuables you have if you can. Shit is going sideways rapidly and I doubt the government is willing to send in the federal troops

ok, that settles it

I knew Brazil was fucked up but that's some crazy shit

Update 5: just gonna share this shit with you guys, robbers from Rio de Janeira are posting this pic(on a police car) and just recieved the news that a burglar got robbed of the iphone that he had just robbed from another guy lol life is just a meme rn

Yeah, thankfully this is the first time this has ever happened :/

Does your front door open inward or outward? If inward, prop a chair or 2x4 board under the doorknob to prevent it from being kicked inward. If it opens outward, try to board the entrance up so if the door is breached there's at least one more layer of protection.
COVER THOSE WINDOWS. Board from outside AND inside if you have time, inside only if too unstable outside now, this way thrown objects won't send glass flying inwards even if your windows break, and it prevents entry through multiple points.

RUN YOUR TAP WATER AND SECURE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN SEALED CONTAINERS.
You don't know if the water might be turned off, or how long the chaos will last, so gather water and non-perishable food you have on-hand to assess your ability to stay put.

Because there are people running on the mall stealing and seriously injuring people. Inside the stores are safer

The pic i talked about

Man this country should be fucking nuked, stay safe op if this trend continues it could become nation wide anarchy, many people will die i hope i'm not one of those but i'll probably be since i live in Rio, but i hope you can survive and get the fuck out of this cursed place.

Please tell people from there to dont come here tommorow, its already fucked up we dont need yout traficantes aswell

i live in ES too but its all calm here mate, in the capital must be crazy

keep us updated and stay safe brazilian anons in ES

Here in vila velha shit is going crazy, and I heard that in serra too, stay safe

Update 6: I still love brazil, people getting fucking killed and there are still normies making unfunny memes about it on twitter,(its already trending with the tag ESPIRITO SANTO)

Take a pole and attach a knife at the end of it nigga, turn over ur bed and barricade your door and windows and that's it, sit back and watch tv I'm assuming you have supplies otherwise u dun goof'd it could turn into martial law senpai.

Mate, i'm a NEET i don't have any friends and i never leave my house and even if i did i can befriend favela niggers since i'm "white" but i hope they kill themselves and don't try anything with you,OP

ok, not shitposting now, I really hope to see some sort of this on the news tomorrow, but i doubt it of course..

You knoe when a society of a country is lost, when these things are considered funny. Same with the mexikid that shot the school and they made memes about it the same day

The fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, OP? Go out there and start killing chimps already.

The police asked for the news not to talk about it, but its everywhere on social media

>vila elha
damn dude if i was you i would get outta of there

with his lightsaber?

Update 6 or 8 idk: cant confirm if its true cuz saw it on facebook but it looks like finally the fucking army is coming here to fic this crap

Pic, link or didn't happen

Just check the fucking thread m8 its filled with it

Look fake friend

Surely he can just get a firearm or two on the nearest shady alley.

hmmmm

Upload to vid.me and link back here

YeahI dunno

Post the fucking pictures man.

There's nothing that can be taken as evidence, just plain talk

All of it im getting from either whatsapp or facebook so I dont know if the images are real or not, but its fucking happening and there are actual people dying so FUCK THE FUCK OFF

Yes

Nigga you got a camera. Post pics from the chaos outside of your window or some shit. There are literally no pictures of chaos here.

There is not a shtf situation is just the police refusing to work in one state out of 28 nothing really serious desu

Update 8: not gonna reply anymore, gonna decide what to fucking do with my family( no im not gonna fucking go outside and kill "monkeys")
And just to clarify to people who dont believe me: its not like there are thousands of people running around with bazookas shoting at stuff, but shits pretty bad and stores are getting robbed and shit, and as I said there are actual people losing their lifes, so if you dont wanna believe me ok, just know that Ihope you never go throught this yourself, bye Sup Forums

post images from outside pussy

kys

Are any english news sites reporting about this?
Jesus christ journalism is so dead, but at least there are 2 articles saying how trump fucks up at the front page of every austrian news paper every day

Do you remember the shit that happened on Bahia state years ago?

>Police strike. While illegal no one cared. Niggers started to chimp out. People doing old vendettas they couldn't do with police around. People being stabbed and shot for no reason until vigilant appear.

It took military to solve the issue.

Is really absurd police strikes at 100℅, but also a lot has to do with niggers that don't have any moral restraint. They literally don't murder and Rob because of cops.

Just stay inside ultil the situation resolves. They will target stores and places where they can get money easy first

>I dont now how to say this in english
The term used for that situation is "Brazil"

We love you monkey, be safe

Feel free to correct me, but your police is so corrupt and incompetent that their refusal to "work" makes things only slighty worse than the usual situation

I guess we are in for some quality Liveleak Content, in the coming days.

>no police, people runin' with guns, stealing shit, dead people on the streets, monkeys

Shit, nigger i thought it was just called a working week in huehueland.

Not really, while the normal police is generally incompetent, especialized groups are known for being very efficient.
I dunno what type of police is protesting, tho.

Real quick update cuz now im really fucking mad and I dont have anything to do for the rest of the night: for all of you calling me pussy and asking for pics, fell free to go to the mall and ask to take a selfie to a guy with a FUCKING PISTOL this is not a fucking prank or a troll, Im not gonna fucking go outside looking for robbers just to prove you faggots that there is actual shit happening im just gonna send a big fuck u and a invitation to all of you to come hrte and see for youre selves how things are going, bye

Federal, civil and militar I think, so yeah we're fucked

>come to brazil