What's Stockholm like at the moment?

What's Stockholm like at the moment?

I have a trip there soon and I'm curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

webbkameror.se/webbkameror/stockholm/index.php
sholq4kbukl5mitc.onion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean? The central touristy part is as any other western-european capital.

It's fine.

So it's not fucked up?

many niggers on the loose over there i believe

Was there in January. Way better than any Russian city I've been. Probably comparable to Vienna

> i believe
Just like you believe in Jesus, aka a Kike on a stick

I've spent last two years in that city.
Swedish people in central city and a lot of arabs everywhere else.
If you want to smoke some hash, go to Fittja subway station. There'll be dealers right near the station exit

rape capital of the world

Just a normal city in an islamic country. Not very different from Bagdad, Tunis or Kabul.

Please stop lying.

Stockholm's inner cities (like the pic) is actually surprisingly fine. Compared to Malmö it's a fucking paradise. Nothing will happen to you don't worry, mostly just rich swedes there anyway since it's so expensive

He said AS ANY OTHER WESTERN-EUROPEAN CAPITAL. That means fucked up.

Bullshit

Watch out when go there, it's easy to catch Stokholm Syndrome.

Stockholm has like 1 or 2 picterous places all in the center which is really quite small.
It's old town ("Gamla stan") and a shore line when you walk to Djugarden.
Honestly, Moscow and St. Petersburg just has more fun places to visit.

Here are livestreams all over the city idiot.

webbkameror.se/webbkameror/stockholm/index.php

lol you're so clueless Turk

Why would I be lying? It was much cleaner, safer and nicer than any Russian city I've been to.

The "unsafe" ares in Sweden are in the South.

Malmo is 20 minutes away from Christiania in Denmark which makes it 100000% better than Stockholm

yeah, but I meant more in terms of safety and such

I'm visiting both cities this September. Still have to get visas though.

You are a living stereotype

No I'm worse than a Nazi.

There is a huge online drug market in Moscow so if you feel bored there, download Tor and go to sholq4kbukl5mitc.onion/ and you can fix yourself just anything

Most likely.

Went there 2 years ago, seemed nice enough. Was there for a week staying with a friend and hardly saw any trouble. A few rough areas, but that is the same as any other place.

Oh how could I forget, there is an ARMY of gypsies in Stockholm now. It's really quite gross. It wasn't that bad just 3 or 4 years ago. There is a gypsy begging for money once every 50 meters no kidding. Swedes really ought to do something about it but they don't

Fuck off with your nigger drugs

No I don't want to give the Russian policy any reason to fuck with me. I will stick to the vodka and cigarettes

Don't be so intolerant.

Yeah, the left and the right both want to ban begging so hopefully we'll get rid of them. Racism against gypsies is actually accepted over here which is good, you can call them whatever you like and nobody will care, that's how much we hate them

Yeah I've been caught once and it was horrible. You can actually go to jail for just 1g of hash and you'd get the worse treatment all the way through.
In Sweden by contrast you would just get a fine and police doesn't care 1% as much
Denmark near Sweden is real heaven for smokers as it has a mini-Amsterdam district called "Christiania"

Oh racism against gypsies is actually accepted in Sweden really?
It's the country that considers the word "gypsy" offensive, suggesting people should use term "roman people" instead which is total BS in my mind

I'm from Colorado weed/hash is all legal here. other drugs are just as accessible, but a little more looked down on.

I'm spending 6 days in Moscow and 3 in St. Petersburg. Should I do a more even split?

There are more things to see in St. Petersburg than in Moscow so I'd suggest allocating more days for it. Tourists are actually more fond of St. Petersburg

I heard it's full of libshits so I never go there. But if you only visit the central parts and posh suburbs, you will be safe.