Sup Forums rarest flag?

Sup Forums rarest flag?

Im still waiting for a barbados flag

that's baby shit. THIS is rare, and i'm sure there's at least a dozen rarer than it

No, EU user posts every once in a while.

also

Hello texas

I saw one poster from there advocating rape.

Reminder to install the regional flag add on.
It is actually pretty neat to see where everyone is from.

Stop shilling.

Tried to give people Myanmar while I was there, but while I could browse Sup Forums posting was blocked from every network I tried. Sad!

Why were you in Burma, lad?

I'm not shilling, shitlord. I just like the added information and wish more people used it.

Work. Can't divulge too much without doxing myself. Interesting place, though. You can see it eating itself as it scrambles to catch up with the rest of the world. It will either become a cesspit like India or a sexpit like Thailand.

>yfw collect the ISS flag

>tfw you saved proxy flags and you've made too much progress to start over legit

Rate my collection.

Also, share any flags I might be missing thanks.

barbados man posts here constantly, was here today

mirin

>not putting the full country name so people know what the fuck

no

Marshall Islands is the rarest or the Sub Saharan country

There has never been a Sub Saharan country been posted and Marshall Islands hasn't been posted since 2014

it's not that rare

where do you see it?

There have been exactly 24 Sup Forums posts with Marshall Islands flag so far in 2017. Many of these are probably proxies, but it is no longer as rare as you think it is.

Actually, I take that back. Posts only started appearing in October 2016, so it is almost certainly just proxies.

Well I haven't really checked the stats this year, but were the Marshall Islands posted on Sup Forums or Sup Forums - Sup Forums? I think a lot of proxies can't make it onto Sup Forums which is why there is a lot of rares on Sup Forums for example

>he hasn't seen north korea

France posts frequently

Stop Being Capitalist

rarest

105 on Sup Forums alone, starting in October 2016.
The first 50 or so almost exclusively have PK name. He may have made all of them and just started leaving the name off recently. If so, he single-handedly devalued one of the rarest flags on Sup Forums

Whatever the fuck is this shit

Andorra?

You don't get to talk about capitalism.

andorra mate

Congo

Thanks
Have a semi rare one

Kek

Took me a second.

got saint kitts and nevis today

It's the Andorran flag, but that flag is also displayed for Unknown (ap and a). There has been a sailor with an ap flag posting on here a lot recently, so that is probably where you saw it.

>tfw even bureaucrats come to shitpost on Sup Forums

is there anything this place cant do?

Found this in the wild

Stealth rare

That's PK though, impressing everyone with his mysterious powers of proxy

Bhutan.

Oooh, sneaky

That day when we see Vatican posting will be a fantastic day.
Sup Forums Red pills the Pope

>he doesnt have the vatican flag

even cardinals shitpost too

Are those flags on the bottom real?

Not sure if proxy flag or not...

Rarest flag I ever saw, never saw it again.

What do you think?

It is. Thank guy spent a few mornings last week making NK jokes in every other thread.

Kek

Why is Sup Forums so popular is Chile and Argentina?

I forgot, it is black smoke when it is shit posting and white when it is OC right?

Kek

Install ExtraFlagsfor4chan so you can post with your regional flags along with your national flag.

No? I'm guessing there is no black flag for 'outer space? Would look really cool, though. Especially for the Mars 2020 project.

The last real flag on the graphic is Antarctica.