Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I'm currently on an extended holiday due to what might happen to me if I return to the US. I feel like i'm fucked anyway, so here goes.

I was able to obtain, as an insider, the addresses of all CTR employees that worked with hillary and an address she used (and still uses- I checked) during the election campaign. Because i've got time to kill, as soon as repeating numbers are gotten, i'll drop with some more info of how I got them.

nice filename faggot

sage

Repeating numbers...is that your way of acting like you arent really here every day for the past few years?

look, ive got time to kill, and it kept giving me spam issues.

first relevant image I Picked

is this legit

A FANTASTIC LEAF!

dubz is wordbanned newfig

Nice LARP bro

Post 'em

kek confirms OP is a larpng fag

are you a rural and suburban retard?

Holy shit, less talk, more action. Stop wasting our time.

how about meow

Rolling

Repeating numbers located. Pay up, OP.

Isn't this info already available ?

Checkem

The actual CTR had nothing to do with spamming on Sup Forums. Shillary had no need to proselytize to people who half-seriously roleplay as neo-nazis on Sup Forums. The Shillary propaganda on Sup Forums was 100% native trolls and sincere Hillary voters. I should know, I was one and wrote detailed refutations of all of the stupid fake news bullshit that was floating around at the time. Not because I was right (I was) but to goad people into giving me attention.

larping

read books nigger

>pedo rings being busted as we shitpost
>this is more important goyim, doxxing virgins and known lefty-commie politicians
>come spend your time and energy here

Sage

>I was able to obtain, as an insider, the addresses of all CTR employees that worked with hillary and an address she used (and still uses- I checked) during the election campaign. Because i've got time to kill, as soon as repeating numbers are gotten, i'll drop with some more info of how I got them.

Just drop it or fuck off RP fag