I want to try something

I want to try something.

Can we make a thread where someone comes up with a political statement that we ALL agree on?
>I don't think it can be done.

There's always a contrarian, or a minority opinion, which is why all political ideologies fail.

For example, I could say "we are all human," yet someone will deny it, argue against it, even though the ability for humans of all shades can procreate exists with each other proves them wrong. The ability to reproduce is the biological definition of a species.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100513-science-evolution-darwin-single-ancestor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singleton_(global_governance)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously this thread requires too much thinking. Forget it. Never mind.

/thread

>the ability to reproduce is the biological definition of a species.
Except your wrong.

You proved me right.
>There's always a contrarian, or a minority opinion, which is why all political ideologies fail.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

Also, all you're doing is arguing semantics. All life on Earth originated from a common ancestor. For you to say all humans don't share a common ancestor is a lie. That is incorrect.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100513-science-evolution-darwin-single-ancestor/

>inb4 fake news

>For example, I could say "we are all human," yet someone will deny it, argue against it, even though the ability for humans of all shades can procreate exists with each other proves them wrong. The ability to reproduce is the biological definition of a species.

Scientists believe that Homo sapiens bred with Neanderthals. 23 and me will even tell you what % of neanderthal DNA you have. Now, unless you want to say that neanderthals were the same species as humans, there's no reason to say the races are the same species just because they can reproduce.

I disagree. I'm a nigger. I wish not to be hanged.

See:

FPBP

Having said that, some form of government is needed in order to advance society. I don't mean that pure anarchy CAN'T work. Just that it will never need to societal or technological advancement.

>/thread

I can get behind this.

You seem to literate to be a true nigger.

We can all agree we have to check those digits

I've been researching hiveminds. I believe it to be the future. It may be completely totalitarian, but so long as no one has any power, everyone can be truly equal. Also, it will be post-human, so no bodies are required. I'm still trying to make sense of it all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singleton_(global_governance)

What the fuck does that have to do with what I posted. According to evolution humans and bananas have a common ancestor, but humans and bananas aren't the same species. Retard.

Let me take a shot.

Blacks should use different drinking fountains than the rest of us

You can't /thread yourself faggot

Fucking normies

Advancement and progress is a Jewish scheme

I always thought of this, but didn't realize it was defined.

>You proved me right.
But you're not your wrong.

The Peaceful transition of power to the opposing political team is a good thing

Op is a member of that faggot party.
/thread

I wanna fuck Nikki so hard.

I'm blackish really. I have mostly white ancestry, but I'm not one of those who desperately wants to be considered white. My ancestors were white, that's enough for me. I can be proud of my ancestors without wanting to have their identity.

The evolution of humankind will lead to post-humanity. It has everything to do with it. AI is part of the evolution.

Globalism will set the world back.

She looks like a real doll.

We all agree that this is a shit thread and you're a statist authoritarian retard

>/threading yourself

die you whore

Heres how to get pol on one side.

A jew, who commits a economic crime, shall not be put into a prison. He shall, for the rest of his life, work in a Arbeitslager.

I disagree.

I agree. But I could change my mind.

I agree.

I disagree.

I disagree.

I own a penis.

AI isn't possible. Computers can't "think". Sorry to burst your Sci Fi channel bubble.

So what you're saying is that you are really white but take advantage programs designed to help minorities because you have a few drops of black in you.

Here's a political statement that works:

Communism has always ended in failure, whether someone wishes to call that failure communism or not.

There will always be someone disagreeing with your opinion
Checkmate

I've never gotten any benefit from my identity.

I agree.

The molar mass of water is 18.01528 g/mol and it's boiling point is 100C

>not one "OP is a faggot" post
sure is summer in here

>Immediately tells everyone in this thread that he is a minority thinking it will help
Okay, sure buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night.

Why do people hate contrarians? We should question everything, we want people with different views and challenge them on those views. The only place that don't want contrarians are hugboxes and echo chambers like rebbit. You have opinions we don't share or like? HIDE, close rebbit thread. So if you like everyone agreeing and having contrarians being silenced, rebbit is the perfect place for you. You clearly need that hive mind safe space.

obama was a kangz and shit

also op is an avant garde homosex

Are you kidding? It's easy as shit to come up with a sentence we can all agree on:

The world is getting worse.

Economic entities shareholders and boards and workers should be held responsive for their actions on the same basis as humans.
Your company commits crime and all involved in it get fined/go to prison.

Collective entity - collective responsibility.

Pressure is undefined m8

Wroong

>The world is getting worse.

>Trump
>Brexit

I disagree

Protip: everyone is a minority

That's why all political ideologies fail. There's always a minority. Minorities are not always just an ethnic minority.

Also, I said I'm black for a reason, you moron. Learn what context means.
See:

BTFO

She basically is.

Gas the kikes race war now

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

There should be no opposing political team

Also, we don't use celsius. So there is some mathematical discrepancy, regardless of how minute, it's still a different calculation.

>Protip: everyone is a minority
Wew lad.

> I said I'm black for a reason, you moron.
Yeah you're dumb ass got triggered and you wanted your special status reinstated.

>everyone can be truly equal.

Why is this so important? Why is forcing equality so important? Throughout all of time no two people have been equal. If everyone is equal then nobody is unique.

I think individuality and being your own person is better than being a fucking caste of worker bees.

"Hey There Delilah" is overrated

Rare Flag.

we all agree that niggers should be extincted from the world, if someone disagree, he is a fucking cuck and his mom will die if he wont reply to it

>Protip: everyone is a minority
>Wew lad.

In a university college course, a classroom full of liberal students, are you not a minority?
>protip: you are

Also, if you're white, on a global scale you are indeed a world minority.

I disagree

All civilizations crumble in time, we should start planning for it

The world would be a better place if people with sub 100IQ stopped breeding

"We are all human"
But your statement is factually incorrect. If you mean "Every post in this thread is made by a member of the species homo sapiens sapiens", then you're wrong because in all probability there's a bot or two shilling up the place.

And that's before we even get to the philosophical arguments that the crimes of the Jews place them morally closer to lizard than man.

> o-only contrarian trolls would disagree!

You have to go back

Awesome, that means blacks don't need affirmative action then. Actually whites do, cool.

>Awesome, that means blacks don't need affirmative action then.
In a world government, you will need it.

so you are cuck.

But their not a minority, you just said so. So that makes no sense. Whites on the other hand do need affirmative action.

Disregard the synagogue of satan.

>what are subspecies

Youre right OP, people tend to disagree on things

This is why its best if nations are made of people that mostly do agree - similar people
So they can somewhat function

In a world government, you'd be a racial minority, the races that are the majority would have power over whites, so you'd be in the position blacks have been in America. That's why you're scared shitless of a world government with your world minority white population so low. That's why you love nationalism so much.

All you would need is a statement of fact that is so basic to reality that any reasonable person would accept it. Unless you're trying to argue that because unreasonable people exist there can never be concrete political realities.

Something like "Resources are finite." is good enough and can be easily interpreted as political.

>The ability to reproduce is the biological definition of a species.

Yeah, nah.

All peoples deserve to exist.

Blacks and poos are fucking retards who can not into working nations. If they're ever the majority voting bloc the world is fucked that day.

>Resources are finite.

I disagree. Earth isn't the only place with resources. There's a whole universe out there waiting for the human virus to infect it.

I would say it has more to do with how well governments function under black people.

Corruption is an inevitable occurence, which endangers any form of political aims.

And I disagree. Neo-colonialism exists. And intelligence agencies are working their satanic meme magic in real life. This is because whites have too much power in nation states, because of their border-defined racial majority in those states.

White people seem to be the only ones interested in going into space so you're kinda screwed with that whole global government thing.

The Chinese are soon to be on the moon.

Wrong.

I'm getting bored with this thread. I feel like I'm talking to mostly high schoolers.

/thread

Yeah, nah.

The issue here isn't that you disagree. It's that you don't know understand the concept of finite.

Is this some ass backwards way of arguing that because communication is imperfect there can never be concrete political realities or are you genuinely ignorant?

Based off of history capitalism is a better form of economic governance than communism. There

It's more because you're black and have a low attention span. Not to mention you realize you are losing the argument.

true

So you're a globalist.
See you in the gulag.

See:
>Except your wrong.
>implying "you're"

you shouldn't murder people

don't fuck kids

Without any question, Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong.

I'm another black user and based off what I'm reading I wouldn't say that's correct but then again I'm not some frankenstein esque monster with shit for brains like yours truly.

>I want to try something
kys cancer

Every white man disagrees with this.

>Having to resort to pointing to grammar mistakes
Thanks for saying I'm right

/thread

I was merely using your own post to say you are wrong. Then I saw the opportunity to correct your grammar.

>you shouldn't murder people
Nope. Self defense.

But you're wrong

Jesus fuck man you are an impatient cunt, I need longer than four minutes to come up with a solution. Wait, never mind, I've done it.
>OP is a faggot

He did say a political statement but I'll 2nd that.
>OP is always a faggot

What happens when people with 110 IQs decide 100 IQ is too low?