So is money just bullshit or what? seems like it is a tool which only opresses the poor and is abused by the rich

so is money just bullshit or what? seems like it is a tool which only opresses the poor and is abused by the rich

Time is just like, an illusion, maaaaaan.

Get a job,

spoken like a poorfag

Serj got cucked so hard by obongo.
The madman actually thought the nog would keep his promise.

Debted fiat currency is bullshit. Otherwise it's fine and facilitates commerce.

How else would you facilitate a nationwide exchange of goods and labour?

Doug Stanhoope is figuring out a system of cheeseburgers and blowjobs.

We could just you poo poo as muney

passive exchange is one way

justice will have its day
money only fouls and corrupts people in worse ways than poor people are being oppressed by the rich

but the justice system is grossly biased towards rich people though. this can literally be proven scientifically, yet it continues as if nothing is wrong. its quite strange really, but even this gross incompetent justice system will itself be punished

>yfw ywn buy shares into the most powerful bank with wood.

are you 12 years old

Money does not oppress the poor. Their lack of money oppresses them.
It is their fault for not finding a marketable skill.

I want commies to get the fuck off my board reeee

Still waiting for the 99% to wake up and go take the 1%'s wealth by force.

Should have happened yesterday.

Should have happened fucking YEARS ago.

Literally EVERYTHING is designed so it distracts the 99% from doing this.

Ugh.

I live in a world full of retards.

I'm curious how you think this will be accomplished. But don't let your fedora fall off while you explain.

true dat, bra.

>“So you think that money is the root of all evil?” said Francisco d’Anconia. “Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can’t exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value. Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?

ask antifa to do the dirty work.

fool, pride is the root of evil.

see
You are a faggot. Go make something of yourself.

Money is an optional medium of exchange in a free market. The problem is fiat currency.

You know all these protests (riots) that have been happening lately?

Instead of peasants hating other peasants, both the Right and the Left gather and find our Kings and....well..........kill them.

A few thousand people coming together and killing a few hundred would change the world over night.

It's that simple.

>Get rid of money
>Go to a substantially less efficient system or a completely unproven crackpot idea
Cool
>99% takes wealth by force
>Suddenly the most competent managers are killed
>The leaders of the 99% become the new 1% but this time more incompetent
Sounds fun

It also strikes me as particularly bizarre that if you have it, you are assumed to be better than everyone else. You could've have inherited everything you have, never worked a day in your life, and still be considered somehow better than those who've worked their entire lives and don't have enough.

I'm a pilot in training. My goal is to be a crop duster like my dad and his dad so I can eventually take over the business.

It was really crazy when my grandpa walked to the mailbox, and came back with a check for $32,000 after a week of work.

It works though.

It'd probably be Day of the Rope for people like you.

>so is money just bullshit or what?
No.

Stop being a talentless dumbass and maybe you'll make some.

>t. poorfags whining
Yes I was born rich. Yes I've never worked a day in my life. Yes I'm better than you in most aspects of life.

Oh well in that case.

>I build houses
>My neighbor cuts hair

>I build his house
>in exchange, he cuts my hair as long as he lives in it

>the only problem is I cannot feed my family on free haircuts.

Money is a substitute for necessities. You're free to start a farm whenever you'd like but I hope you like hauling around thousands of potatoes instead of dozens of checks your whole life

Before the modern conception of money, social hierarchy was far more pronounced and restrictive. If anything, money is far more capable of facilitating social mobility than wealth ever was.

Money is literally nothing more than a way to improve transaction efficiency. What do you want to go back to? Fuckin bartering?

It only represents trust if it is fiat.

Hauling around my own potatoes instead of working for an asshole boss sounds pretty sweet, desu.

>It also strikes me as particularly bizarre that if you have it, you are assumed to be better than everyone else.
Depends greatly on the circumstances. Most people don't usually have respect for people like Martin Shkreli or Paris Hilton. You are automatically assumed to be better because you either earned that money or your family was rich and powerful in the past, but it is easy to lose that respect.
> You could've have inherited everything you have
Yeah, you could have. Could. Is there some system to separate those that worked for money and those that inherit it, or did everyone with money just inherit it.
>never worked a day in your life
Most of the 1% work, I hope you aren't making a sweeping generalization about people with money.
>and still be considered somehow better
I don't know many people that actually think a trust fund baby is better than anyone else.
>than those who've worked their entire lives and don't have enough.
Almost everyone that works in first world country has enough to survive without fear of death. Those that don't tend to be in the Appalachians and shit like that.
Nah probably not me, I am petite bourgeoisie which most of the 1% is.

If you think getting rid of monetary systems will lead to:
>barter
>greed/sloth
>theft
you are close-minded, and retarded. Think more critically and you will see that a Resource Based Economy will remove the need for those things, not to mention, open up free education so that every single person can become a skilled, intelligent professional. Without artificial limits, theres no more settling for "low-cost alternatives."
Everything would be high-quality. Housing. Teachers. Food. Machines. Managers/Bosses. Technology. Sports/games. No more limits. You want to do something? You're free to go do it. Not qualified? Here's some free classes.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg. With proper large-scale city planning, even urban sprawl, destruction of natural habitat, and automobile pollution will be taken care of.

Explain?

Is money even real

King Nigger said he would recognise the Armenian genocide when he was running in 2008, so serj started supporting him then after obumer won he never said anything about it and serj got pissed

That's fucked up.
Jew lobby is stronk.

money is just a trading tool
wealth is in assets, not money
you become wealthy through efficient trading of assets
poor people usually stay poor because they don't understand this

money is technically fine on its own. its just the way its abused by jews and banks that makes it bad.

>actually thinking humanity wouldn't fuck shit up even worse than it already is

i envy you user

Poor Serj. I saw a video with him singing an old Armenian song with his dad. I like Armenians now, they're bros.

you dont

just give it to people who need it. dont be an ass

And watch society fall apart in 4 hours. People are intrinsically selfish.

t. edgy 18 year old communist

hey lets hang out, and ill bring food this time, you bring food next time. in fact we'll have a little token we hand back and forth to remember whos turn it is to bring food. oh no its money now.

how do you determine who needs what and how badly?

>people are selfish

money makes ppl selfish. get rid of money and the problem goes away

>18

they'll tell you what they need obviously

Everyone in SoaD is armenian, musta been a fuckign kick in the pants.

and what happens when inevitable shortages occur because saying you need something is 100% free

I thought you Asians were meant to be smart?

produce more.

you tell the guys hanging around in the thing factory to make more stuff.

They shrug and then blow pot smoke in your face. "I'm on break, man."

Production does not change.

But that's wrong, before money people were selfish. Animals are fucking selfish, fucking single celled organism are fucking selfish.

What about a hippie that wants to eat for breakfast freshly delivered organic mangoes grown in the Himalayas, bread from organic wheat that was grown using the techniques of 1700s and some other exotic shit. She will say that she needs all of those things, who decides what each one needs?

If only more people understood this.

It's the mere presence of money that corrupts people.

Try it, it's not that fun. 16 kid on my mother side, they all worked at my granpa farm. My mom is the only one to get past 6th grade since she was the youngest.

You can't take a vacation, because some1 gotta take care of the animals. You can't miss the feeding or milking time, upset the beasts. If something or someone get sicks, then you gotta work shorthanded.

It's a fuckign hard life. Mechanisation helps a whole lot, but there is stuff that NEEDS to be done, daily. And most farmer won,t entrust a multi million operations unless they are supremely certain the replacement is ready.