Is it true than everyone is bisexual?

Is it true than everyone is bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/18/study-half-british-young-adults-not-100-percent-heterosexual
nature.com/articles/srep41314
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only liberals.

of course not. I'm a bisexual and I know the world would be fucking awful if it was filled with us

bisexuals are fucking scum

reminder

shill thread

sage all fields

there is nothing more pathetic than a self-hating bisexual

you might as well just go straight, but you can't because you love cock just like the rest of us faggots

some big-titted chick who was used to both men and women alike loving her chest, did a test. she found a gay-as-fuck dude and wanted to see if it inspired any arousal in him at all. she let him touch her chest at length, and just got a confused reaction, like
>I'm supposed to like this?
Kinsey 6s exists, as surely as Kinsey 0s

Bisexuals don't exist. If you are male, and you are attracted to men, you are a homosexual, regardless of whether you're also attracted to women. To be homosexual is to be attracted to the same sex, there is nothing saying you are exclusively attracted to that sex.

>there is nothing more pathetic than a self-hating bisexual
What about a self-hating gay?

the self-hating bisexual seems more pathetic to me because I am bisexual and really happy that I am

All women are bisexual, that's why "heterosexual" women engage in lesbian experimentation and gay women will all of the sudden ditch women and start dating men once they realize lesbians never have sex after the first two weeks of a relationship.

This is not the case with men, though.

Ok.

Nope, just most

I don't get this

Is it true Argentina is white?

Can't read taco

Only in your faggot country

You can suck my dick if you put on a nice wig and doll up a bit

No.
Straight men find the idea of homosexuality repulsive.
Strictly gay men find the idea of heterosexuality repulsive.
Straight females can be talked into homosexuality because they never mentally mature past the age of 14.
There are no gay females, only females who have yet to meet the right ATM.

>:^)

>advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/18/study-half-british-young-adults-not-100-percent-heterosexual

No. Male bisexuality doesn't exist. Every "bi" male ever known eventually becomes a full time faggot. Most lesbians are actually bisexual but even that is rare.

>I don't understand how words work

There is no such thing as "dying" people. If you are alive, and bleeding out at a rate ensuring death within seconds, you are alive regardless of whether you will soon be dead. In fact, you are alive and healthy - to be alive and healthy is to be not yet dead, there is nothing saying you won't soon be dead.

That's fantastic anecdotal evidence, but academia differs with your viewpoint. Yikes, bud... egg on yo face.

nature.com/articles/srep41314

The left column has comics and the right column has their artists. The text at the end thanks said comic artists for their art.

I've always been skeptical of the claim. I think people who claim sexuality is a choice are bi, though.

The people who don't think about it are probably just hetero or homo.

>egg on yo face
>yo

>>>/reddit/
Kill yourself you fucking pathetic nigger. I hope you get lynched so hard that the last thing you see is your ancestors getting whipped for not picking cotton fast enough

/thread

>yo
It was necessary?

>your ancestors getting whipped for not picking cotton fast enough

My ancestor was Robert E. Lee. Are you sure you still want this to happen? I guess you'll have to imagine it was a black man whipping him.

In my book, a self-hating jew is worse.

>Argentina
>Books