C'mon now

c'mon now

yup saged

I don't do any of those things except refuse to work for less than minimum wage. That's illegal.

>Liking Mexican things means I have to put up with illegals
Nice try

> and won't work under min. wage

SAGE

The only 'Mexican' food I eat is Taco Bell, I only vacation in Maryland (PA Fag) and I don't celebrate spic holidays.

If Mexican culture was wiped from Earth, I probably wouldn't even notice. Fuck Mexico, build a wall!

Thank god we have all the illegal Europeans so I can keep eating Italian food, vacationing in Paris, and fake celebrating St. Patrick's Day

apart from eating del taco once in awhile I dont do any of that shit and have worked under minimum wage

>only way to compete is to work for less than minimum wage
>white as fuck, can't pass as mexican
>no one believes I am illegal in interviews
How do I fix this?

top fucking kek

Actually laughed

Literally what's the problem.

I eat Zambreros multiple times a week, but migrants can GTFO. It's always made by a white chick anyway - what do we need them for?

Would love to see what would happen to Cancun without white man money.

fpbp

>"Build that wall" says the white people who eat Americanized "Mexican" food, vacation at tourist attractions, drink Tequila, and make more money than manual laborers.

Yes, what will we do without the Mexicans.

Let's start our own trend of this dogshit.
>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" types the nigger on his white-invented iPhone, posting it to white-owned Twitter, which resides in white-established America, and broadcasts his message using white-invented satellites.

It's like how Bali in Indonesia always complains about Aussie tourists.
The locals are already poor, but if it wasn't for us, they'd be sleeping on the ground.

Also this.

>No Mexicans
>No Corona and refried beans

>No White people
>No human development past about 3000BC

fortune cookies are an american thing

>don't take our cheap labor reeeeeeeeeeeee

>won't work under min wage

Wait what? Is that suppose to be a bad thing?

Cramming stuff inside a tortilla is your only cultural accomplishment.

Fair points but I could literally hack off one of my arms and still be worth above min wage to a business.

Holy fuck how dumb and useless can one be?

Even "Chinese" food etc. is basically just Western.
Actual Chinese food would be considered disgusting by most of us westerners.

>They need us
>We don't need them
And thus the world was owned and controlled by whitey

>raise the minimum wage! LIVING WAGE NOW
>we can't get rid of illegal Mexicans, who else is going to work for less than minimum wage?

You forgot wooden skeletons and cactus juice

So I can't enjoy mexican culture if i want a wall? it's almost like im not actually racist or some shit.

legit chinese food is weird at first, but i like it a lot.

>how dumb and useless can one be?
Do you honestly want that answered? You might be surprised

I never eat spic food and I'm a poor college fag. Build wall

Yeah, most of the "foreign" food Americans eat is basically American food at this point. Tacos with only meat, cheese and lettuce; Chinese food consisting of mostly chicken and beef, etc. Not that there's anything wrong with it but all the spics who say
>eyy gringo, you can't deport me and my 45 family members, who will make your tacos?
but in reality, places like Taco Bell were founded by whites and most people know how to make a fucking taco. Old El Paso makes it real easy.

Depends I guess. Even then we can have the food without the migrants

I literally don't do any of those things

ten feet higher

The white people that voted for Trump, probably have not had many vacations abroad or ever celebrated May 5th.

Okay, I'm in Australia, but I have never once been served by an ethnic in a Mexican restaurant.

>implying our tacos are Mexican
>implying i'd vacation in narco territory

i mean if it disappeared I wouldn't really give a fuck.

Speaking on behalf of white people we DID NOT drop the 2nd bomb for no reason
We wanted two separate data sets to compare results
Besides the two bombs used different engineering and while we knew we were getting different results it's nice to confirm with a live run
The second bomb was a valuable exercise and besides, nothing of value was lost

"FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE" says the Mexican speaking English, living in America illegally, values Mexico over America, fled Mexico, works below minimum wage and then complains about it.

Playa del Carmen > Acapulco > CancĂșn

>Eat mexican food
Nope
>Vacation in Cancun
Nope
>celebrate mexican indepence
Nope
>Wont work under min wage
It's illegal

Next...

no hablo anglais gringo says the spic who comes to this country but has no desire to learn the language, adjust to the customs, or integrate at all.

The only Mexican place I've been to that's owned by Mexicans is Pancho Villa's and it's a cartel money laundering front. Good burritos though. The place gets a decent amount of business, but not nearly enough to sustain themselves, so it's pretty obvious, plus my friend's dad has done raids on them for coke. I'm surprised they're still in business.

Lmao nice

>Eat mexican food

Enjoying food from another country means you're obligated to give away your country to them.

>Vacation in Cancun

Tourists =/= immigrants

>Wont work under min. wage

And shouldn't be expected to.

>haha you eat cheap mexican food, that means you gotta surrender your country to be taken over by beaners

>The only Mexican place I've been to that's owned by Mexicans is Pancho Villa's and it's a cartel money laundering front.
Kek

>taco bell is mexican food

The wall will have a gate in it.

I don't do any of that shit. Mexico could disappear tomorrow and it wouldn't affect me.

So pointing out hypocrisy is somehow invalid now?

>working under minimum wage

Good job being retarded and lowering the standard for everyone else

Fucking faggot

>speaking english
Being able to speak spanish is more valuable than being able to speak english where I live, regardless of legality.

Chinese food is great, just avoid south chinese cuisine.

>mexican culture
>having an impact
Chinese new year has more impact cause people dont get their chink shit. You could probably buy avocados from china lmao

>eat german food
>support hall of cost

>eat chinese food
>support communism

Hire illegals to build that wall, grant them the work permition whole they work, also temporary residence.
Grant permanent residence under parole afterwards.

Results: the wall is built, no more illegals, their community is divided as builders seen as traitors to Mexican nation, former illegals are on check. Problem solved.

>b-but I don't wanna give them permanent residence!
>implying they wouldn't stay anyway

And you can still deport the ones who turn rogue or commit crimes.
Just do it.

underrated comment

chinese food is great, just dont eat chicken feet/hearts or intestines
but you know, the dishes that aren't made from butcher's discards is great

More like amexican food
I doubt they have the Crunchwrap Supreme

why not just tell them you're going to give them permanent residence, and then just don't do it
the US government goes back on its promises all the time, they told insurance companies they would fully cover the expense of offering obamacare
then everyone racked up hundreds of millions in debt and the US government was like 'lol we'll pay you 12% of the debt instead'

>No human development past about 3000BC

He actually believes this shit. LOL

LEGALLY

anyone can celebrate our holiday. we're not into all that. let's just leave us out of it.
>take it or leave it we don't care. we'll be down at the pubs on march 17th if any of you care to join us for some fun and some laughs.
if any of you irish-ams differ speak up, otherwise we're done on the topic of st. paddy's day:

I had chicken feet once, that shit was just bones and skin
0/10 would not yumcha again.

So if these liberals don't like illegals being unequal and oppressed by minimum wagecucks shouldn't they be IN FAVOR of removing minimum wage? Aren't they, by campaigning for $15 minimum only oppressing illegals more?

Used to work as a cook, made close to minimum wage because the restaurant industry is 100% he back of the house.

This is the effect immigration (insourcing workers) and outsourcing jobs has.

1. Big business get big savings, big savings

2. Small business pass savings to customer, they have to do this to stay alive, are competing with places like chipotle that have advantages like economy of scale and are rapidly putting the small businesses under.

3. American workers have fewer jobs available, have to compete with workers from shitty economies who will work for less and take it to Honduras

4. Ultimately the filthy rich are the benefactors of open borders. 50% of US billionaires are Jew, and in the 90s for big business owners.

100% latino back of house

Donkey shows

I want to fill my country with bees though.

yea the whole occupy wall street movement is great
>ahhh big business is bad % get everything
>what you racist we need open borders

You're right, Asians would have done the same, without any compassion from Greek and Roman thought .They would slaughter the black man and put them in zoos without caring. They would be on the moon by now.

>"BUILD A WALL" says the white people

1/3 of Hispanic vote went to Trump

faux-hypocrisy and the same fucking shit over and over and over...yeah

anyone can just as easily say "black ppl wanna complain about white people but still wanna live in majority-white countries *sips tea*"

you are culturally conditioned to find that absurd and/or offensive, but it's actually more sensible than the inverse.

When is Mexico going to give back its land to the Mayans?

Not sure what point you're making but

Occupy wall st was Jewish hoax just like the protests today.

How can you protest the bankers and not name the Jew? Only if you're working for the Jew, making general statement and dancing around the elephant.