OH SHIT GUYS

WINTER IS COMING

>winter in tropical climate
nigga pls

This would sound badass if they weren't quoting a book/TV show. It would be like if I bought a wallet that had "bad motherfucker" on it.

>thinking they can compete with the bitter cold of Winter

They really hate being called snowflake.
I think it's because deep down they are just offended by everything and have no real substance.

Winter almost over nigga and we still here.

Fuck me, libtard memes are so unoriginal, first the quote then the dull arse presentation. So behind the curve.

>77
Let It Snow

Day of the plow soon.

GOD DAMN IT THEY USED OUR OWN MEME AGAINST US. WHAT'S OUR STRATEGY?

>I'm a badass

why do pussies always say this?

Why do they always delude themselves into thinking they are participating in a epic struggle like their pop culture escapism.

BUILD WALL

service this

*unzips dick*

B U I L D I T
U
I
L
D
I
T

winter melts away. Comparing yourself to a temporary inconvinience is retarded

Ace of Spades wrote something once about these people: they went after Christians and people like the Little Sisters of the Poor because the Shock Troops are made up of weaklings.

When you give a Weakling a little Power, he'll turn into the worst guard at Theresienstdadt. The Obama people knew this. That's why they used the gays to attack the Churches, for example. Hitler's SA was used in the same way until the Generals forced Hitler to conduct a blood purge of the SA in return for the personal loyalty oath to Hitler.

The SA was battling commies and Judebolsheviks and Theresienstdadt was a paradise.

>unconditional love
Sounds dangerous. No matter what they do, you'll always love them? Murder, rape, genocide?

Five minutes of hot air and it's over.

Just explain, in a forceful, yet caring manner. Much like a parent would. Exactly how full of shit and blind they are to the reality around them.

Winter's over. Was a cold day in hell, sure! Getting these people to do anything in an organized fashion is amazing!
Sure, nothing even close to that of a factory. But still. Baby steps, people. They'll become adults eventually; and it's our job to teach them the way.
No matter how much they kick and scream along the way.

Which is exactly what their parents should have done in the first place.
Remember, don't blame the tard, blame their parents for allowing them to be a tard.

Thank you for reading. Please have a nice day.

Being a badass is like being a man- if you have to call yourself one, you aren't one.

Mother and her children, mate.
Unconditional. Sure, he's fucked up. But love him all the same. He's kin! Gotta love kin. Don't have to like kin... but gotta love kin. Gotta be there for kin. Even if it's just to tell them to get their shit together and fuck off.

>badass believer in human rights
>put people in jail for "hate speech"

pick one

>WINTER IS COMING
thank God for global warming :^)

>I am a badass believer in human rights
I can't read any more, I'm laughing too hard.

Liberals don't do any of these things. They are a class of people that are unwilling to sacrifice anything - rather they defer that responsibility to others. They make others sacrifice for their "ideals". Other people pay for their "free" shit, other people bleed and die for their rights.

Liberals are demons, the embodiment of "sympathy for the devil".

Winter is fucking over

See pic related for the explanation.

If you build it, they won't come

this may be the most painfully accurate smuggie ever made

>I believe in human rights!
>And according to my definition of humans rights, which won't be found ANYWHERE in actual law, it means that every third worlder has the right to travel to the west

The only motivation for all this shit is making yourself feel good, and that you hate your own kind

>There is nothing more fierce than formidable, unconditional love.
hate it when people say shit like this. it's so corny and forced

You'd think a 14 year old wrote this

Blind altruism.
They want to feel "holier than thou".
That's it.

Reality isn't a thing to these people. They live in a bubble.
The only thing I can advocate, is burst their bubbles with reality, not bullying.
Sure, you'll have to deal with bullshit backlash, but if you are just calmly stating facts that break down their world view, no judge would convict you of anything.

>My toughness is in tenderness

What did he mean by this?

Get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

How can liberals love a show where people are routinely murdered for being different and all the supposed good guys get continually blown the fuck out?

Didn't you know being a self hating cuck is badass?

kek, libshits always try to act as edgy as a deviant art using sonic fan on kikebook. And theres always like 6 other libshits (always the same 5 girls and beta fag) "you go girl" "haha yeah this is awesome" "(beta cuck) wow youre so witty :D"

Just saw this. Underrated post.

Libtards don't understand irony

what a bunch of self wankery.

>there is nothing more fierce than formidable, unconditional love
Then I would not advise attacking the values loved by the even more fierce and formidable.

You wouldn't think, you'd know.

We can't let Zrumpfledoodle get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Bring it.

You'll be gassed

Your dysfunctional family Will starve

And your little fucking brown love toys all across the world will burn in nuclear holocaust.

>neolibs still pretending they believe in human rights

Is that legit or just some cunt shitposting?

Migrating to whatever country you want and free abortions are HUMAN RIGHTS

LET WINTER COME

snowblower.gif

/nextshillthreadpease

>winter is coming
>february
>winter is over halfway done

It's real.

From the night of the election results

Better be ready for when the sore loser Soros unleashes his whores.

Currently organizing supplies for troopers that will be fighting in the city near by.

Soros and crew are importing foreign fights as I type.

It's funny because you can't do simple calculus.

>least female looking females
>least masculine looking male

what did she mean by this?

It's already here you retards

These people are cultists

Especially the ones with an unconditional love for carnage.

These faggots are too full of hate and fear of guns to ever wield one with true talent.

ive got 4wd and a heated jacket. Ill be fine from special Olympics snowflakes

>NOTHING MORE FIERCE!!!

Let's not even escalate to tech of the current century:

1 cop armed with napalm

1,000 antifas armed with unconditional love

>there is nothing more fierce and formidable than unconditional love

Oh man, I've got some bad news for whoever wrote this.