Weed with little to no THC and high amounts of CBD is HARMLESS

Weed with little to no THC and high amounts of CBD is HARMLESS

>smoke inhalation is harmless

hmm yes sure ok right makes sense fair dinkum alright okay yep indeed defs totes yaassss

you don't have to smoke it retard

is that good for anxiety?
Every time I have smoked or vaped pot I have a panic attack and can't tell if I am breathing for 40 minutes

plastic wrappers are harmless

and also useless

>what is a vaporizer

y tho

Lol. Tard with no understanding of the world makes down's syndrome level comment. Internet giggles at tard. Rinse and repeat.

It actually helps with my anxiety and headaches. Low THC means that your mind stays sober

Then how is THC harmful? Maybe don't post a bong. Show me the MSDS-

> TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL:
>OXIDIZERS (STRONG): FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARD.
>DECOMPOSITION:
>THERMAL DECOMPOSITION MAY RELEASE ACRID SMOKE AND IRRITATING FUMES.

-oh. ok I believe you now.

Weed is for losers.

thank you
it's hard to tell if stoners are being honest about it when they're like DUDE YOU'RE JUST NOT TRYING THE RIGHT KIND

>rapes anxiety
>stops panic attacks
>stop headaches
>better pain killer than whatever the kikes throw at you
all without clouding your mind or making your body feel heavy.

>low THC
fuck off nigger

Where do you live? As far as I know, only California dispensaries provide it, though I'm sure the rest of America will catch on soon enough.

Anyway, your welcome user. Anxiety is a crutch on your life so I can relate

yes. your anxiety melts away and you just feel more relaxed.

tea and bicuits royalty and slave castes muhuhuhu pompous tart crisps bobby allahu ackbar. scotland is a heroin addict and wales can't even talk.

that is the extent of my knowledge of your nation.

But it doesn't get you as high so stoners prefer the extremely high THC% stuff.

Yes. Very.

CBD is non-psychoactive

And yet, after eleven years, I still have seizures every two months or so.

When will it be legal in Australia?

Do you still feel happy on low THC weed?
I don't really like feeling high, but I like the happiness that low doses brings

I feel completely neutral, which is perfect for my fucked up brain

Medical cannabis is legal in Aus now, isn't it?
If you have seizures ask your doctor for it.

That's the extent of your "knowledge" in its entirety. I put it in quotes because it's only knowledge if what you know is correct. Obviously at your level of knowledge you say quite a lot of retarded things. Don't worry though dude, it's what we expect from our prison colonies, that's why we sent the fuckwits like you there in the first place.

Wait, no.
I think it's only in the scientific trials stage.
No GPs prescribing it yet.

Lool when did they let the fucking abo's have internet?

except that like any time you get shitty weed, you hate it and crave getting properly high all the more

I've never head shitty weed, only dispensary quality

lucky you

definitely true

weed smokers will only associate with other weed smokers, and can never have normal friends again

i used to smoke weed and when i quit, nobody wants to hang out with you because they are all smoking weed

good thing that's not what you faggots are smoking, lmao! THC is a neurotoxin and if you want CBD take an oil like a real medical patient

FUN FACT; there's so many drug threads on r9k/pol because they're a bunch of unemployed losers on welfare. kys faggot

>smoking weed with low THC

who /hashish/ here