Why do all USA sports lack the need for intellect?

Pic related
Also - NASCAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGUZJVY-sHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's mindless entertainment used to distract people from true issues.

All the intellect is put in before the competition in those examples.

But compared to EU counterparts - Soccer and F1/Rally these are actually amazing sports that require skill and high intellect but still enjoyed by millions.

Soccer doesn't take any more intellect than US Football.

the guy with the brains is the QB, he requires critical thinking and spot decision making, everyone else is potato, nascar is shit tier

Soccer
>Babies throwing temper tantrums and fake injuries when they don't get their way

Football requires planning: you need to find or create an opening in the other team's line and break through it.vyou need to identify their weak players and positions. It depends more on teamwork than the individual skill of each player.

> Remembering hundreds of plays on the fly is easy

lol from watching the game right now, I can only see brute force prioritized with 95% of the plays, the remaining 4% is being lucky and 1% passing good balls.

Can't compare that to Soccer mate, where you can only use legs, and the smallest of contact is penalized heavily desu.

I'd like to see you properly setup a NASCAR for the specific track and conditions. Let alone complete a lap at a competitive rate.

>Also - NASCAR
AYOO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
FUK DEM REDNECKS

I've played almost every sport in school, and football was the most intellectually intensive. It's basically like chess compared to other sports which are checkers. Go ahead and learn all the different plays, options, and your specific role then compare it to any other sport you've played.

That being said, any man who follows sports and doesnt actually play is probably a homosexual or a retard

Diveball/Povertyball is garbage. F1 requires skill in order not to die.

I told this my cousin at a family dinner meeting and he got mad at me. I told him american football with all these artificial materials makes it really dumb and doesn't require people to have actual skills, but only to either run fast or be fat. Football rules over all other sports, you're right

there is a Top Gear episode where Clarckson goes for a couple of laps in a NASCAR car.. The wheel is jiggly but it's still absolutely incomparable to F1 or Rally.

Soccer idiots just run up and down the field. There is actual strategy on the coaches and quarterbacks part involved in football

The whole point of the game is predicting and molding your plays around the opponents. It's literally like a war simulation

And they are all shit compared to Le Mans races

this

Group B rally or early formula 1 with no electronic aids.

Eh we do ok as well

This. A lot of scientific research goes into making the cars go as fast as they go for as long as they go. The real brains are the crew chief and the teams behind the driver.

Baseball is a very intellectual sport actually. Your mind must be ready at each pitch.

It's still gay though

>lack of need for intellect
>NASCAR
You are one dumb fucker. The same skill sets used for F1, INDY, or Road racing are used in NASCAR. An idiot crew won't set up a winning car or even a finishing car. An idiot driver won't the decision that will win the race or run out of fuel. NASCAR does road courses too. Just because you don't like it or it's fans doesn't mean that it sucks. It just means that you don't like it.

Why does futbol revolve soley on
1. Faking injuries
2. Yelling at the referees and calling them "sir"
3. The weirdest victory taunts ever, such as pic related.

And the most psychotic audiences ever.

nah mate, because all you do is turn left.

all the world does is turn left

Why is football so slow?

It's all about strategy

I'm sure Clarkson was absolutely as competitive as a professional.

I'm no fan of NASCAR but to think it isn't on par with other motorsports in terms of engineering prowess or driver skill is stupid.

Do you guys think this game is more politically charged than last year with Manning vs Cam Nigton?

Quarterbacks and offensive lineman in the NFL have to be smart anymore or they can't succeed. You don't know what you're looking at.

>kicking ball
>driving car
>intellectual
K keep me posted

youtube.com/watch?v=EGUZJVY-sHo

>Patrician tier
Golf
Soccer
Nascar
Chess
Lacrosse
Hockey