Well, pool?

well, pool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michael Moore in a thin suit straddling a succulent pig while a lady in a spiky mint suit opens a door mistaking it to be her dressing room?

I guess my question is why is the Statue of Liberty entering the honeymoon suite? Who is she with?

Maid service with some Mexican s

Is this bigoted cartoonist implying there is something wrong with gay sex?

Wow we should get him fired

Kek, is Trump a power bottom?

>lessons from art school

These Marxists have sick, disturbed minds.

who the fuck would draw this

Imagine if someone did this when obama won

>Is this bigoted cartoonist implying there is something wrong with gay sex?
where did you get that idea?

How do these shitty cartoonists make money?

How homophobic. I demand the editor fire this cartoonist immediately, and issue an apology featuring the editor personally sucking the dick of a gay man.

Seriously. that's what you take from it? Clearly the issue is not the gay sex, but Trump being subservient to another man.
Implying the president is just being manhandle.

I mean, you have to be slow not to understand that.

the picture of the wall is kinda funny

This does not display the decorum worthy of the Presidency.

Bigoted and homophobic

wtf i hate trump now

Hm? I thought Trump is Putin's puppet?

Are they seriously think we are that dumb? They are using same tactics over and over. When the tactic failed the first time, why the fuck they use same tactics?

He is obviously being sarcasm. Kek.

Bet the artist's mom thinks he's hilarious.

Why are liberals so vulgar?

From the disgusted face of the statue

>Trump being subservient

So gay men being subservient to one another is wrong?
Dont try to deny it. This person has a problem with gays.
He could have drew literally anything else if he had no problem with gays.

Seems homophobic desu

She and Justice (the woman withe the scales and the blindfold) are obviously dykes in this timeline.

how is that the face of disgust?

My oh my, wasn't Putin supposed to be the one in charge of Trump?

Lady liberty stopped letting migrants in, in 1954.

too dumb to make an argument? draw a cartoon

How can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real?

No, he'so obviously not being sarcastic. You don't understand sarcasm.
You do realize he's not actually saying or believes Trump is gay. He's merely saying Trump is a puppet. The president of the United States taking orders from another man in relation to his job is obviously wrong because of a how democracy works.

Jesus Christ, are there schools in Romania?

i understand it is hard for you, but its pretty clear that that is lady liberty's reaction. total disgust

This is just disgusting. Political cartoons are supposed to be witty and funny. This is just gross who in gods name would be proud of this.

Don't fall for the b8 faggots.

so homophobic...

I know exactly what he's trying to say you autist. And by trying to do so he implies that there is something wrong with gay people.

Are americans really this stupid?

WHOA REKT

HOW WILL Sup Forums JUSTIFY THIS ONE!?

Top KEK! You faggot. You're explaining your shitty little art project to a bunch of autists on Sup Forums
You've obviously already lost, you've been BTFO'd CTR cuck.

Why are people constantly trying to point out how Bannon is some mastermind manipulator?

How big of an influence is he?

If the comic was about the relationship between Trump and Bannon without the fact that one of them is president, then the commentary would be about homosexual relationships. But it's not. It's clearly within the context of the presidency

You honestly believe this shit?

Holy shit! A based leaf! God damn, you're a rare sight!

Muh 90 year old piece of copper

The prophecy is true

>in a thin suit

Underrated

why the fuck are liberals so obsessed with statue of liberty?

Reminder that the media has settled on a coordinated psyop wherein they frame Bannon as a puppetmaster over Trump so that Trump's ego will fire Bannon.

Unfortunately, it's going to work if they keep it going.

Do I believe you're a jewcunt, who needs to be gassed? Yes.

Oh so presidents are not allowed to be gay? Gay people should not be presidents?

This bigot needs to get fired ASAP

I see what you mean mang, the way its portrayed is as if the statue of liberty walked in on a sick act where trump is on bottom. They don't like Trump at all so portraying him as a fagot means faggots suck as bad as him.

I... I dont think Drumpf can ever recover from this... He's been eternally BTFO, it's over lads pack it up. He's done for.

Because of the plaque put on it by some Jewess immigrant decades after it was placed.

This

Not sure. But Eric is a twink versatile

>there is nothing wrong with homosex
>we will insult our enemies by implying they /homo/

I don't see it

GOD DAMN I love this thread

stephen bannon is a good catholic it seems

>It's OK to call people fat faggots if they're republican

Well, you're wrong. Maybe try to consider that there is such a thing as not mindlessly accepting every bullshit argument as long as it against the side you don't like. You incompetent little shit.
You're really another kind of stupid. I can't even comprehend how you get these ideas. I mean, you read one of my comments. So you get the idea that I meant that presidents aren't allow to be gay, for god knows why, which in turn means that's what the artist meant? Do you see how bananas you are?

Homophobic

Is there a service for newspaper cartoonists like Prep Burger for radio shows?

They ALL cover the same shit at the same exact time. It all seems immensely orchestrated.

>The left keeps kink and race shaming Trump
>Has no idea why people call them hypocritical bigots

Where was this homophobic filth published?
Can anyone read the white text near the nazi fuckhead """"""""""""""""""""""artists""""""""""""""""""""""""" signature?
The Black Bloc is going to teach this nazi asshole a lesson!

Oh my god! Can we keep him Sup Forums?

It's the media psyop right now. They want to take down bannon because he is a nationalist. The hope rinsed penis will then be able to take the administration down a neocon path.

Lefties projecting again.

Holy shit you really are the weirdo that drew this.

WOW TALK ABOUT HOMOPHOBIC BIGOTS
FUCKING FACIST TRASH

Using your own logic, it should be fine to show Soros choking Hillary with his cyber cock as she pulls Huma's leash harder, forcing her to eat her asshole from behind.

I mean, if the president getting fucked up the ass by a man is acceptable, that should be fine too.

For you my based Aussie friend

Homophobes make faggots' lust for penis grow stronger. You're even better at decribing it and making dickmemes than are we

Everything is about sex... except sex - it's about power. fyi.

huh wow really melts my marshmallows

Fucking Kek. Let's psyop this fools drawing so the right gets pissy as well as the homosexual left.

What is this homophobic bullshit? I'm so angry I'm literally shaking.

>Marxists injecting sexual degeneracy into every facet of their lives
Nothing unusual

what the fuck nigger, it would be the opposite way with milo sucking them both off and a bunch of antifa fags having aids skrillex riots.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Even on pol people usually don't fuck up as bad as OP.

>Trump is being controlled by big business!
>Trump is being controlled by Russia!
>Trump is being controlled by Bannon!
For people who accuse others of manipulated, you sure act like you are being manipulated.

> 25 hours

lmao, you're a fucking faggot. Romania guy fucking blew you out

>hehehe you guys i need your approval
>plz lets all make fun of him so my opinion gets validated
Beta.
No, how the fuck do you even reach that conclusion.
dude, that's not even the argument. It's been about the misrepresentation of the idea in the comic. If you look closely, and actually read what's been posted you might see a lack of "this acceptable or this isn't unacceptable"

I'm sorry you lack the basic nature that is identifying human emotion. Your life as a sociopathic shill must be difficult.

>No, how the fuck do you even reach that conclusion.
Because only the weirdo that drew it would defend such a flaming piece of shit.
Protip: The Romanian guy was taking the liberal thought process to the extreme, where everything is offensive to someone. It's satire.

>I'm not allowed to interject or have an opinion on what was said earlier.

Fuck you. I don't give a shit what was said after you posted this. I'm calling you out on it now. I'll read the rest of the comments later, when I'm ready, asshole.

Reminder that Trump is being used by Bannon to further the goals of the alt-right (aka neo-nazis).

>a succulent pig
Megyn Kelly.

Fucking this!!

No Putin?

And yes, it's homophobic because it's very clearly showcasing Trump having sex with someone other than his wife, who also happens to be a man. This paints him in an air of shame and infidelity immediately. Then you add in Lady Liberty who has a look of disgust and fear on her face? You're not pretending to be mentally handicapped, for the sake of argument, are you?

This is you

I'm curious, were the comics from the right about Obama this personally insulting? I've noticed that most of the comics about trump seem to target him personally and not his actions, or at the least conflate the two in creepy ways, lots of nude grotesqueries and such. Did the right do the same to Obama? What were they like?

so taking the passive role in the bedroom is somehow "wrong" or "weak"?

cartoonist is a bigot who deserves to be fired and his children should starve.

much better than George "Im the epitome of a Kike" Soros

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

bump

Seriously not my drawing though.
He didn't.
No, he was taking the liberal hypersensitiveness and misrepresenting it by making shit up about the drawing. (that it made any comment about homosexuality, when it obviously didn't) Hence my objection.
That's not what I said. The comment you responded doesn't even come close to me implying that I think it's alright to draw or not draw these things, regardless of the politician. You made that up. Read the post you responded to again, and tell me exactly where I talk about censorship.
>Shame and infidelity means homos are bad
What?
>lady liberty has a face of shock means it was the homosex
What?
Do you think she would flip her bean if it was a hetero couple? Do you really argue against the idea that catching a couple, of any kind, in one of their kinks. (sadomasochism) wouldn't create a face of shock. You just know is the homo part, don't you?
And then you have the audacity and balls, to very bravely make the claim that if I disagree with your take it must mean I'm retarded. Lmao