IRAN ATTACKS SAUDI ARABIA

ITS HAPPENING

Iran a.k.a. Yemeni Houthis just hit Riyadh, capitol of Saudi Arabi with a ballistic missile. Several sources confirm:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/

twitter.com/RSKarim1/status/828409586860359681

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/02/06/509301/yemen-saudi-arabia-riyadh-ballistic-missile

Riyadh declared state of emergency according to those sources.

Super quick rundown:
> Saudis fighting Yemen (run by Iran funded Houthis) for long time
> US and Saudis = best friends, fighting together in Syria and other wars
> Trump hates Iran, tension have risen for several reasons last two weeks

Could this be it?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#14d771b0676d
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/titles?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/31/world/middleeast/iran-us-missile-tests.html
business-standard.com/article/news-ani/houthi-rebel-missile-strikes-riyadh-military-base-reports-117020600103_1.html
cnn.it/2kbKZKi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Houthis
Based

Super quick Iran rundown:

>There are multiple signs pointing to it. Trump hate's Iran anyways and now they want to ditch the US dollar, are conducting missile tests and will break the nuclear deal. How close to all out war are we?

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#14d771b0676d

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/titles?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html

nytimes.com/2017/01/31/world/middleeast/iran-us-missile-tests.html

fuck. here we go.

Saudis BTFO'd. They cannot defend their capital city against a bunch of rats armed by Iran, how are they gonna defend themselves with an actual war WITH iran.

let them fight

It was all part of Trump's plan.

You don't get that Trump will start war with Iran over this right?

> Trump hates Iran
He better not sperg out again the retarded old fart or he's going to get many murilards killed.

Cool. I hope they slaughter each other.

IN !

American soldiers....

FUCKING IDIOT

Saudis and US are basically an alliance.
US will defend Saudi Arabia in every major war.

> american education

But everyone hates Trump now. There's rioting in the streets without a declaration of war, the media is in fulll revolt, congress barely listens to him. Ludicrously impossible to get a war in now.

>Bannon'sfw

Those are sailors not soldiers you stupid leaf

This is why Trump left the super bowl party

quick rundown?

inb4 Trump lets Saudi Arabia to get BTFO then goes in and takes the oil

seaman you dolt

i dont trust those crypto jews in Saudi Arabia.

maybe they blew up a minority quarter of their city and are blaming it on Yemen. Although both sides are retarded, i just hope someone nukes mecca.

With burgers

YES!!!

I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

THEN I WILL TAKE THE OIL

he did?
source?

Let them wipe each other out.

OP why you lie?

uh oh

Maybe if Clinton was president but trump is a wildcard. I'm not sure if he'll blindly go to war

I'm waiting for a false flag attack on Israel with an apparent ballistic missile of Iranian origin.

>what is coming is greater
What did they mean by this?

>WW3 started by retarded snackbar mudslimes

For fuck's sake, why did Trump have to be so right

He is literally Mr Super Kikebuddy and will fight everyone for Israel.

As much as I like him.

Thanks, Obama!

cum dumpsters POG

Iran did nothing wrong. There's literally no evidence that they were behind this. Fuck off, kike.

>sailor not soldiers

Pretty sure half the burgers would die before crossing the first mountain they encounter in iran.

not buying in til normie news picks it up.

holy fuccc

>Not even president for half a year.
>starting wars.

Have fun burgers

fake news
nothing will happen

>implying mossad didn't do it

Trump knows American troops will not die for Saudi Arabia, our enemy.

why cross a mountain when we can glass it leaf?

guys.. you still believe in the happening?
come on.. after all this time you MUST have learned. even i threw the shotgun in the corn already. and i was a big time subscriber to the happening.
doesnt mean i dont believe it wont happen, but i believe when it does happen, it will be way more obvious than this small time event.

it will be something like russia invades ukraine openly. as long as something to that degree doesnt happen, the happening wont be here lads.

>Iran a.k.a. Yemeni Houthis just hit Riyadh, capitol of Saudi Arabi with a ballistic missile. Several sources confirm:

Houtis have been invading Saudi Arabia for years.

Not a happening you faggot. They fire missles at each other all day every day.

>tension have risen for several reasons
In case anyone missed it, this will be a mutual war. As in, 2 leaders agree to fight for the benefit of them both.

Its unfortunate, because Saudi Arabia is the country that deserves to be destroyed for backstabbing the US and Britain, not Iran. Iran had a good reason to go apeshit, which was getting cucked by the UK for attempting to nationalize the oil industry.

Maybe The Donald will surprise everyone by abandoning the Saudi Oil-Sandjews over this stupidity? If Iran is trying to start shit, why not try and make up and be "friends" instead?

Saudis are also a bastion of Salafism/Wahabbism while Iran hates that shit.

Next source:

business-standard.com/article/news-ani/houthi-rebel-missile-strikes-riyadh-military-base-reports-117020600103_1.html

It's true.

Fuck Saudi Arabia, I can't believe we're allied with the epicenter of radical Islam. Death to Saudi rats. Up Iran.

yes goy, keep watching your football and race mixing commercials. there is nothing beyond the walls of your living-space.

>tfw was going to talk to AF recruiter tomorrow
is now a spooky time to join, anons?

>you will live to see the great sunni shia war
>you will witness a schism so incredible that it puts the 1054 schism to shame
>you will see the Islamic world have a total shit fit with absolutely every body fighting eachother
>you will se the battle royale of sunni arabs shia arabs vs north aficans vs kurds vs houthis vs anybody else i cant think of at the moment

feels good man.

>tfw there are still kids out there getting hype for a best korea happening

>Saudi and Yemen killing each other

This is not a bad thing

YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH MUSLIMS. THEY WILL ALWAYS HATE US INFIDELS

>trump caused iran to launch a missle at another country

don't you have a bull to be prepping, sven?

Aren't these guys fighting a proxy war since forever?
I doubt it could lead to an escalation this time or am I wrong?

These dudes zap each other all the time.

>What did they mean by this?
This is the moment I've been waiting for, for the last 1.5 years

Why is it that with every new president there is a new middle eastern conflict where we are allied with the Saudi's? Can we just not be at war for once please?

houthis are not iranians, that is a saudi/jewish meme

What kind of cucked mental gymnastic did you used to reach such a conclusion?

Shit tends to escalate when you blow up the other side's capital.

RARE!!!

>you must turn off adblock to view our shit
>turn off adblock
>cancer fucking EVERYWHERE
>turn adblock back on, 15 things blocked in a nanosecond
Why the fuck do they shit up their websites so goddamn much

Just get a high ASVAB score to get a cushy desk job it the fucking ChairForce you're talking about

WW3 IS HERE LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE

IM SO HAPPY I COULD EJACULATE

They just need to be more like france. and it'll blow over no worries

>Trump caused a country that America is fighting to attack an American ally

Is there a swedish ctr?

>>>CNN @CNN 1m1 minutes ago BREAKING: Saudi Arabia promises 'swift, brutal' retaliation after Iran, Yemen missile attack cnn.it/2kbKZKi

fuck you

where is cnn? reuters? bbc?

This wasn't an invasion though, this was a surface-to-surface large missile launched from Yemen and successfully hitting the Saudi Arabian capitol city over 1.3 Irelands away (300 miles).

So why not use the slightly more moderate Muslims as a foil against the backstabbing fundamentalist Muslims you so happen to be allied with?

Because you can't glass it, if you could you would of done it years ago. Don't you get it? You glass one country and it tells every other country one thing: Get nukes or sooner or later you'll end up like the county you just nuked. How would you feel if every country in the world started getting nukes? That is why you cannot use nukes. Nukes are just a meme, a weapon that tells other to not fuck with you, but you cannot use them, using them will invite every country which has nukes to do the same, and everyone that doesn't have one to acquire one.

So to answer your question, why cross a mountain when you can glass it? To simply put it, You can't. Now put those mountain climbing skills to work burger, you'll need it.

>Houthis
>Ballistic Missle

Nice try fake news

>moderate muslim meme

are u joking me famalam?

Isn't Yemen a non country? What's the issue

More like semen

yes I'm waiting for them, too. But they usually take 1-3 hours longer than local sources.

You don't need to post fake links, it would be fake regardless

>almasdarnews
>presstv

Tell you what, when ANY credible source says anything about this, I'll believe you.

>days without jewish tricks
>replacing the 0 with another 0
I never noticed this and it makes the image much funnier

>leaf

Any dead?

civil war here and the saudis intervened but they keep losing

>newfags

>Sup Forumstards that worship trump gonna get drafted to save SAUDI AR*BIA

(((kek))) truly works in mysterious ways HAHAHAH

>ww3 starting over muslim countries fighting each other

if that were true, we'd be on goddamn world war 51

Yemen is literally terroristville
>Where Houtis, AL Qaeda, ISIS and Salfists go to blow each other up

Are you joking yourself, when you can't see that a good idea would be to use the infinitesimally less crazy fucks to fight the truly crazy fucks for you instead?

Don't fall for this shit unless there's better sources. This is just another tactic to demoralize you and make others not trust you, if you share this news and splerg out.

But most of you will probably forget this soon enough and fall for a new one, and another one. And soon you've lost any credibility and rational worldview, by falling for the disinformation.

I remember seeing photos of their expensive clean army getting fucking rekt by yemen.

See

ROE is a bitch.

If it didnt exist every country that whispered bad about america would no longer be inhabited by humans

>proxyfag

Just in case, what is yemen like? I know basically nthing about your country other than >terrorist country

nuke saudis