Anyone else FUCKING hate leafcucks?

Anyone else FUCKING hate leafcucks?

This country is GARBAGE.

If you're a LEAF, post from where and discuss why Canacuckland is garbage.

Saskatchewan reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=kBHK4WWDdq4
torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah fuck leafs.

all of them just mooch off their shitty government.

agreed. Fuck leafs. Boring shithole nobody wants to invade and no Muslim even wants to bomb occasionally.

See

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

The Prophecy hath been written as such.

Toronto here, it would take less than a minute walking down the street with a MAGA hat to end up with 20 people heckling you.

Canada is almost as cucked as Sweden. May as well just sell the whole thing to China already. Pic related. Mfw talking to canadians

when I was a little boy I dreamed of moving to Canada because it seemed like the safest place on earth. Now, it honestly looks like one of the worst places to live in modern times

Quebecfag reporting in.

This place fucking SUCKS

>Saskatchewan
I can see why you hate this country

Canada is awesome! Fuck off you self-loathing canucks that just wanna be american.

There really are too few good leafs who truly love Canada.
It's worth fighting for, you self-hating leftist faggots.

Canada is a great nation but the globalist elites are intent on destroying us. Canadians must fight back against globalism, multiculturalism, and mass immigration.

This. We're a great country with great potential. Sure our government is cucked, but outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver most of the country is still very salvageable.

I've lived in a couple places around Canada. Canada is pretty fuck'n good. A lot of potential. We're always waiting downstream of the states though.

The cities are getting much worse. I've just noticed the massive demographic change of Mexicans coming into Toronto. I'm talking over night, suddenly Mexico everywhere. Trudeau opened the door and they are here bigly.

We gave up on self hatred after
Your memes are stale.

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

Checked.

Also this.

Canada is depressing.

FUCKING CBC
>FUCKING CBC
FUCKING CBC
>FUCKING CBC
FUCKING CBC

Canada is literally the worst thing that ever happened to humanity

You should have stayed a british colony
Too bad the chinks control you now leafcuck

The land is beautiful and the people are worse than garbage.

>When a record wildfire burned near Fort McMurray in Alberta near Canada's economic engine, the oil sands, Justin Trudeau turned down help from the USA, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, Palestine, Australia and even neighbouring provinces to bring in 300 exclusively-black South African firefighters who had never used water to fight fires and had to spend weeks being trained to use waterhoses. They failed to do anything, ended up rioting over pay, and had to be shipped back.

An African Muslim Refugee who is a citizen of Somalia is the Immigration Minister

Our Minister of Defense is a turban-wearing Sikh / Indian citizen

>Our Minister of Economic Development is Navdeep Burns, a turban-wearing Sikh

An average Syrian Muslim Refugee family gets $43,000/year for free from the government while a homeless White man can't even get welfare ($600/month) because he doesn't have a mailing address

>Justin Trudeau has declared Canada the first "post-national" state with no core identity or culture

A Muslim MP is putting forth a motion to criminalize any criticism of Islam what-so-ever with mandatory jail time (Motion 103)

>October is Muslim Heritage Month in Ontario despite Muslims comprising only 1.4% of Ontario's population in 1991 (140K out of 10M) and being non-existant before 1980

October is also Muslim History Month (Nation wide)

>Whites will be less than 40% in Vancouver by 2031

Toronto was 47% non-white in 2011; today it is closer to 70% non-white

>White Union student posters (much like Muslim/Sikh/Chinese/etc Unions) were put up in Toronto; they were taken down by police and reported as hate crimes (???)

You can go to put whatever gender you like on your Ontario ID and the government is working to eliminate any mention of gender on government documents, including passports

I am truly sorry Leafbro.

"The Trump effect" in Canada: Testing how we react to racism and intolerance (CBC Marketplace)

youtube.com/watch?v=kBHK4WWDdq4

The statistics you are looking at are 2011, the last census figures published.

It was 25M whites and 6.4M non-whites.

That was 6 years ago.

The official immigration stats, up until this year, were 250K base for economic migrants + family reunification. They've gone over every year, with it being closer to 350K. This year the base was upped to 300K, with it ending closer to 400K.

90%+ of these immigrants are non-white.

Then we have the refugees, which are considered a separate subclass. Government sponsored refugees are included in the above figure, but constitute a small portion. In 2015 it was 25K, which ended up being 35K, however, these were primarily privately-sponsored refugees, which are excluded from the above number. This year that number was upped to 60K base, which would have likely ended up being 100K, however now that we have an African Muslim Refugee Somali Citizen Immigration Minister, and the emergency debate in the house tonight at 7:30PM EST on LIFTING the cap and admitting UNLIMITED refugees and fast tracking them due to the mosque shooting and trumps ban, let's assume 100K. All are non-white (a given).

Then we have foreign students. About 82,000 foreign students come to Canada; the vast majority end up staying and getting citizenship as their study time counts double or more as time in country for the residence requirement. 95%+ of foreign students are non-whites. Almost all get PR or citizenship. This is not counted in the above statistic.

Then we have the motherlode, the Temporary Foreign Worker program, which is used exclusively to bring in non-whites to work jobs Canadians can but at 30% or less of market wages. TFW's are renewable, and most use it as an avenue to PR/citizenship. In fact, many Indians/Chinese PAY Canadian employers to be sponsored on a TFW to get in this way. This is 200,000/year and is not factored in. Virtually all are non-white.

So,

Okay, that's it. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a little light in the loafers - that isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate now. This is not a request. It is a demand.

360K non-whites from economic migration
100K from refugees (likely to be 300-400K alone this year)
82K foreign students, 95% non-white
200K TFW's, all non-white
------------------------------------
742K non-whites

There are also other classes, such as investor and so forth, which are exclusive of the Federal 300K base immigration number, so this is actually higher.

Now, in 2011, as the census shows, we had 25M whites and 6.42M non-whites. Given that whites reproduce at a below replacement level, in 6 years we can safely assume we're at about 24M whites or less. Meanwhile, 6 years of, let's say 600K to be conservative, non-whites a year = 3.6M. That's excluding the 4-5+ birthrate these non-whites usually have (especially the Muslims and Africans, 8-10 is not uncommon since they get more welfare). So 6.4 + 3.6 = 10M right there. Factor in the birth rate, and we're well over 10M, probably 11M or higher. Let's say 11M

So, today we have:

24M whites (68%)
11M non-whites (32%)
---------------------
35M total

Vancouver is projected to be

Winnipeg is pretty funny. I have a blast here.

Canada is most certainly flawed, but we have a shining opportunity to elect the moral equivalent of Ron Paul in the 2019 election. We just need to get him the CPC leadership first and Trudeau will hand him a stunning victory.

toronto here
all millenials here are blind libcucks
the only ones possible of being redpilled are the non-beta STEM because they're too autistic to fall for the left's drivel

Canuck, you need to start killing off your old people. Cut off their free healthcare, that is the main cause of all your problems. If they were not sucking up so much healthcare money, then the taxes on working people wouldn't be so high, and you wouldn't need so many immigrants to keep your economy afloat. I am deadly serious about this. Your problem is your greedy parents and grandparents. Put those useless pets to bed.

I'll bite
Justin "the budget will balance itself" trudeau is fucking useless. How does being a boxer, snowboarder and environmentalist qualify him to lead our nation in troubling times? Freethinker my ass, you just swallow whatever you see on TV.

Fuck off Aussie

They are dying en masse, don't you worry. The youngest of the boomers are in their 50's.

If we used our resources and managed things better then we wouldn't need immigrants. Hell, we don't need immigrants

>Saskatchewan
That says it all really.

>Winnipeg is pretty funny.
Shithole. White-Niggers and a massive urban indian reservation. City is bankrupt nearly all the time. If you were smart, you will start killing male indians and sterilizing the females. And then start wiping out all the white-niggers you have there. Could probably knock out 60% of WPG population and would not see any decline in GDP.

The only time we need immigrants is when there is a highly, highly specialized job that absolutely nobody in the country can do and not filling it would be bad economically for us

Here's a convenient list of such jobs:

All the Leafposters here are fucking Pakis and Chinks. White Canadians aren't even that cucked unless you're in Ontario (Most people who are cucked) or Metro Vancouver. People out here in the prairies aren't nearly as cucked as you think. All the FUCKING LEAFs are Zhangs and Abdullah's 1st and 2nd generation immigrants from shitholes claiming "Muh pure Anglo". No you're not faggot

Anyways, Mani here. Fuck Canada it sucks cock, Liberals ruined everything and I hate you all

Have a good night

I left canada over a decade ago. I live in norway, love it here but I MISS PIE! NORWAY SUCKS AT PIE! seriously its dogshit here. Id kill for a slice of pumpkin.

>They are dying en masse, don't you worry
They are not dying fast enough. And they are consuming massive amounts of life-extension technology (aka healthcare) before they finally die. When the average life expectancy is 65, you will know that things are ok. At a rate of 85 years, you are carrying around a pet rock for 20 years sucking you to death like vampire - a vampire you call grandma.

Fuck those fucking Syriniggers. My brothers, sisters, are dying in Ukraine and nobody wants to take them in?

REEEEEEEEEE I fucking hate Libcucks. Fuck this country so hard

>Anyways, Mani here
I know your pain. i was once from there. It's shit. You know what the problem is - white-niggers, old people, and indians. take out the trash.

*smacks lips*

You saying, we be the best at pies n shiet?

>Shithole
Eh, it's not THAT bad. It's mostly the cold and warzone-condition roads that turn people off. That and the drunks downtown.
There are definitely lots of unsavoury characters about. It makes for some good stories.

Dude, pumpkin pie is easy as... pie.

The filling is literally like 3 or 4 ingredients. If you can buy canned shredded pumpkin, it'll take you 5 minutes to make the filling.

We're talking about people who've been abusing alcohol/tobacco/other drugs for 50 years, eating absolute shit composed entirely of HFCS fat and salt, sitting on their asses watching TV and now they're retiring without actual plans for their retirement. People who retire without a plan typically die within 1-2 years.

>If we used our resources and managed things better then we wouldn't need immigrants

Nope. You have a massive demographic imbalance. Too many old people and not enough young people. That's because your parents didn't have enough kids. And now your parents want you to work extra hard to PAY for their retirement AND all the free healthcare they can consume. You must cut them off. That is the only solution.

Assisted suicide is legal now. :^)

the funniest part about leafposting is that every single godamn leaf in this country knows that rural canada is fuckin dope

Toronto as well. Reality doesn't match up with people's expectations of this place. Most of the loudmouths are online, they don't actually affect your day to day going around the city.

>There are definitely lots of unsavoury characters about

WPG North End = Urban reservation.
WPG has the highest crime rates in canuckastan.
WPG = bankrupt from 1983-2003. That's why your roads are so shitty.
UoMan =worst uni in canada.

I know the place well, user. It only looks good if you haven't lived in a nice place.

A lot of people have never left the big cities...

I miss the country air :(

Albertan reporting in.
Honestly, I just want out. Any way possible, just PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS LIBERAL SHITFEST!

>People who retire without a plan typically die within 1-2 years.
Average life expectancy in Canada is 85. That's 20 years of doing butfuck all, living off of you working stiffs. It is simply not possible.

Kek has spoken!

>Assisted suicide is legal now
Yah, but you need grandma to sign the docs first.

I'm just glad that there's a fuckton of Slavs here. Manitoba is segregated as fuck though nowadays you wouldn't believe it. EVERY ethnicity segregates themselves from others. Slavs we stick with eachother and Asians cause we have no problems with them. Natives stick with natives, blacks stick with blacks, Anglos and French stick with eachother, Filipinos with Filipinos, Pakis with Pakis, it's fucking ridiculous.

Somebody needs to nuke this entire country save for the maritimes and BC, maybe Alberta. Make sure to take all the geezers in the maritimes too. Fucking boomers

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

>Albertan reporting in.
You are from the best part of Canuckastan! The part with the best demographics, the most religious, and the most right-wing thinking. And it is still a shithole full of white-niggers.

Being a Chink and browsing this board made me realize I will never be White. I just wanted to enjoy my animes, I didn't want this to happen to me.

Don't worry, Canabros, this is just going to hurt for a second, and then your misery is over

Oh please, there are no more good parts in cuckistan.
Not after Trudeau killed us with his shitty carbon tax and with the oil being so low.
Just annex us pls burgerbro.

>Be white
>Get shat on 24/7 for being born

You're not missing much.

>North End
I know a guy who lives in the North End, right in the worst part. He's had drunks armed with pitchforks break into his house while he's home. He says the houses are being bought up by young couples and Filipinos, and apparently it's being cleaned up.
>High crime rates
True, but when you look at it in comparison to US cities, you see how blown out of proportion the problem is. The average person doesn't have a problem. I was robbed at knife point for Mountain Dew when I was a teenager, in the 'burbs of all places.
>Bankrupt
I wasn't aware but that wouldn't surprise me. Don't worry though, we have the MTS Centre and Human Rights Museaum so everything's a-okay.
>UofM
...Yep, it's terrible.

Insane. Sup Forums likes to pin the blame on Justin Trudeau but this has been happening for decades and several governments have contributed to the problem. It seems the only option of us is to head innawoods.
It's not old people. We don't need 400k immigrants a year to support them and since they're retiring later, the job shortage creates a lesser need for immigrants. The housing crisis, urban sprawl, and the destruction of Canafian values are much bigger problems than aging boomers. And without old people, Canada would be sub 40% white.

>there's a fuckton of Slavs here. Manitoba is segregated as fuck

MB has a lot of slavs and mennonites. that's the only thing going for it. But it's not nearly enough to offset all teh useless shitheads there. you really need to eliminate ALL free healthcare, ALL pensions, ALL welfare, ALL free anything. And spend that money on shooting every fucker who doesn't comply.

Please end it quickly.

I wish I was a chink or a jap desu, minus the penis size tho

Go back to China you soulless yellow freak.

>Somebody needs to nuke this entire country
People are so incredibly brainwashed with this multikulti bullshit I don't honestly know if it's possible to turn it around.

They're importing close to 1% of our population a year from Pakistan, India and the Middle East. Middle class is disappearing and people don't want to have children because they think they can't afford them.

Meanwhile our government tells immigrants to have more children if they want more money.

North End Slavnigger reporting in

Place absolutely fucking blows cocks. Natives and Ukrainians trying to rob you or fuck with your shit 24/7 kek. Fuck Winnipeg someone needs to nuke us

Also fuck the (((Human Right's Museum))) biggest fucking waste of my tax dollars ever

I wish kek. The Mennonites aren't actually all that bad. Weird fuckers but I have no issues with them. The natives are the problem here

That being said I know some good ass, genuine native people but they are usually the ones from up north, or not born and raised in the city. Winnipeg is an urban reservation and it fucking sucks to live here

Also our mayor is a huge faggot. Fuck you Bowman, you cunt

Hey, don't say MY parents, I'm from the province with natural replacement rate. The mismanagement of resources and money in this country is astonishing. Free healthcare is pretty shit though. People only like it because it's "free", nevermind the wait times.

It's still that bad eh?
And yeah, forget the HRM. I haven't bothered.

>t's not old people.
WRONG.
The entire reason Canada is importing shitskins is to support the economic base so that the taxes can pay for the old fart healthcare. This is widely known by economists. Canada is actually the worst off of any Western nation in this regard because Canada has the worst fertility rates after 1972 of any Western country. for a long time. We (the West) are all watching Canada to see if you guys will be able to save your economy from meltdown by importing skitskins. But I know that it will not work, because shitskins do more damage than they help.

It must be crazy in the big cities -- here in the Maritimes you really don't see the demographic transformation except maybe in Halifax (and even then it's not yet that bad by the standards of everywhere else). Feels good to live in traditional white Canada, but for how long?

>Better than Saskatchewan

What pisses me off immensely is the fact that we import human trash from ME, but won't do anything to help the thousands upon thousands of displaced Ukrainians who would absolutely qualify for refugee status

LE FUCK WHIT PEOPLE GIBS ME DAT REPARATIONS!!! LAND OF IMMIGRANTS XDDD

>North End Slavnigger reporting in
You know what to do - start taking out the trash. The WPD will love you for it. Form posses like their fucking IndianPosse, and go after them. Go after them young, like when they are under 15 years old - so it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

You bet it's that bad.

Honestly I'm enjoying the Filipinos though. They're great cunts who keep to themselves and get along good with whites for the most part. Older generation Filipinos, and those from Mindanao are straight savage cunts who should be lynched however

That being said my best non-Eastern European friend is from Mindanao and he's a proper lad with a great, hardworking family.

I would take a million more Filipinos if it means we could send our welfare queens to Sask.

White disadvantage is already rolling into effect, when will we be completely oppressed?

you're a faggot because you're too scared to call them for what they are. Jews.

Nigger they paid into the system, rapefugees and brown immigrants are the problem. Souĺless commie burn in hell

>Mennonites
>good thing
You mean the people who separate themselves from society and value any outside as less than the scum beneath their soles? Love Rollkochen, but Jesus christ

>Feels good to live in traditional white Canada, but for how long?
I bought a house outside a main city. It's at least 90% White out here. All my friends and family have moved close to me. It's fucking awesome.

There's 3 black families that I know of and they're all integrated because they have no choice.

>I'm from the province with natural replacement rate
replacement rate is not sufficient. That's the bear minimum to not fall into an economic depression. Should be having 4+ kids.

Kek we do. If only the Ukrainians didn't hate Russians so much like we're Donbassing them in the city. I've actually seen brawls/fights with weapons between natives and Ukrainians/Russians/Polacks happening near the industrial yards kek. Good times

They actually are not that bad. They keep to themselves and don't really fuck with anyone.

Think Jews without the Jewry and scheming/controlling everything. That's them

You're completely wrong. The mass immigration is engineered by the Liberals in combination with Gerrymandering to ensure Liberals stay in power. They've populated Toronto with non-whites and they outbreed whites, and Toronto is literally 70% non-white so the Greater Toronto Area will be Liberal forever now.

Now what the feds do is place the non-whites in formerly primarily white cities like London, Chatham, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Hamilton, etc in order to turn swing ridings Liberal forever with free gibmedats.

Did you miss the part where the average Syrian refugee gets $43,000/year?

Old people get a pension plan, the CPP, which is about $500-1000 a month, but it's been funded with deductions from their income for their entire life (~50 years of contributions). The CPP has $278B net assets, it can afford to make payments without much difficulty.

Then we have OAS or Old Age Security, and that's designed for poor old people, they get another $500 or so. However in ontario this mostly just pays their hydro bill, since Ontario has some of the highest hydro rates in North America.

The shitskin myth to support the aging population is complete and utter bullshit. Most of these non-whites are unproductive, and in fact a net drain on the economy. Less than 3% of Syrian refugees end up getting jobs, most go on the dole and rake in that $43K.

How many of you here are Conservatives? Who will be voting for the Conservative Leadership of 2017?

>we import human trash from ME
Exactly man. We have French, Anglos, Quebecois, Greeks, Spaniards, Italians, Germans etc etc but that shit doesn't count as diversity. Canada is the perfect example that diversity means less White people.

torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

Definitely a strength

That sucks. Sorry to hear, user. Downtown is pretty quiet for me, except for the odd domestic dispute or tranny fight.
From what I understand, because Filipinos are so heavily family oriented, if someone breaks the law, the family gets incredibly embarrassed and word spreads around. Hence, there's a lot of pressure to stay out of trouble. You definitely don't see too many of them starting trouble.

>Nigger they paid into the system
YOu don't understand how the system works. It's a ponzi scheme. If retirees were to live to 67, it might work out ok if there was a constant supply of new babies at 2.1 babies per woman. But when life expectancy is 85, it takes about 8 babies per woman to keep this ponzi scheme operational. Needs an ever larger and larger amount of new workers to pay for the larger and larger group of retirees.

>people who separate themselves from soci
Southern MB were these people live is the most ecnomically vibrant part of the prov.

I know you're America's retarded little brother... but just how did you Leaffags manage to fuck up this bad? Your country is literally dying before your eyes.

and BRian bowman is a cuck closet fag. SAm Katz was a fuckin shindico merchant.

The CPC is cucked.

We need a fascist party

Maxime is a Libertarian, the rest of the CPC candidates are Arabic speaking Muslim panderers