RICHARD SPENCER PLS

RICHARD SPENCER PLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0IesXT82DQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have a patent on that fucking frog

lol, master ruseman

>It's a literally who e-celeb thread
Hello newfriend, how was your trip from r/The_Donald?

Why did they let this faggot back on twitter?

this dude makes us look like fags.

someone edit the video of him being punched to cut out before the punch with a clip of atlanta losing or pic of Brady with Trump

Pretty sure the cocks you suck does that enough already.

damn you BTFO'd him there

fuck off ctr.

Who brags about having the gayest city?

you're right.

meant to say even more like fags then we already are.

>ctr

Who?

People who rip on Spencer are either morons or antifa, the guy has toured American universities promoting white interests, had himself and his family threatened and still keeps at it. Surprised some antifaggot desperate for attention and stardom hasn't tried to shoot him like GLR.

>ctr.
kind of outdated by now r/thedonald

This.
Cant wait for his tour. The fucking triggering is gonna be off the wall. Milo is alt-lite, imagine the protests if an actual race-realist goes on tour.

This.

FBI assets get paid well

>promoting white interests

fuck white interests. we are more diverse then the leftists sjw's.

Sup Forums is about the truth not white nationalism. only reason we stick up for you snow niggers is because of how stupid, smug, and self righteous the left is and their actual racism towards whites.

>we are more diverse then the leftists sjw's.
>then

Keep working on that GED Jaykwon.

>fuck white interests.
and the shills unmask itself in 3 posts

Richard Spencer will die for misuse of our idol.

Richard Spencer should just accept that David Duke is a better shitposter then him.

>You need suck the dick of anyone who is "advocates white interests" in public

That's not how it works

im not a big fan of him i think he delivers his points poorly for the most part and I also think he does an healthy amount of stupid and counter productive stuff

that said, i dont have some kind of vitriolic hatred toward him. people who just cant help but trashing him at every opportunity are clearly non-whites and shills

Ctr nigger detected
What part of 1488 is unclear

no, anti-fa like spencer because it gives them credibility

Racism isn't allowed on redd*t. If people like Spencer trigger you, go back.

you misread my posts friend im on your side

Way to give yourself out you fucking shill.

He's like the shittier version of David Duke.

The fact that Richard Spencer hasn't been banned from Twitter yet just makes me think (even more so) that he is controlled opposition.

When you think of what retarded shit others have been banned for...

It would seem as though chase Mitchell does.

There is no "we" gtfo nigger

He was banned, along with a slew of other 'alt-righters'. Then they reinstated them, but are apparently throttling their accounts in order to depress their exposure. Allegedly this is supposed to be a way of 'shadowbanning' them, preventing their tweets from leaving their own circle of followers.

You're right.

He is. He has zero subtlety and makes an ass of himself constantly.

Nothing gives antifa credibility, not if Spencer was caught in drag, antifa would still be self-destructive useful idiots.
Eh, I do agree with this. Duke was very well researched, his insights on Jewish infiltration into academia, namely sociology and anthropology, really gave me an understanding on how academia became so cucked and left leaning. Spencer seems to be a better organizer though.

found the four actual nazis the left is trying to smear us as.

you're the reason Trump can't even give this place a shout out for the wikileaks work.

instead they give reddit the credit. faggots.

I agree, but if he never made slip ups then he wouldn't feel personable, he would feel like another politician.

>blackest

Detroit

>gayest

San Francisco

I just opened his twitter for the first time and jesus christ it's cringe worthy as fuck

You blew your credibility here Best just reset that router and try again antifag

holy shit fuck off normie go watch PJW or something

i hope you realize you are a minority in this place. we are racists for fun.

He is a charlatan, weakling, and likely controlled opposition. Only the the Prophet Pepe and Sup Forums, who receive divine guidance from Kek, can determine the course of this movement.

Omni Nationalism is the only truth, fag.

Wait until you learn the final truth, it will knock your socks off

This

At least Duke accomplished things and was actually elected to things. Heck, he even managed to get the GOP nomination to be Louisiana's governor

Spencer is a snot nosed brat who tried to leech onto Trump who hasn't actually achieved a damn thing besides talking about Pepe in public like a retard and getting decked in the face.

do tell.

lefty schills sure are mad, wow!

It's another Civic Nationalism vs. Ethnic Nationalism thread. Whopee.

Fuck off to reddit then if not getting credit as an Anonymous person on an anime imageboard bothers you so much you fucking reddit spacing faggot.

Sup Forums is a white nationalist board and anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.

aka r/the_donald vs. sane people

"Walk into traffic" What did he mean by this?

no. eat shit roofucker.

>ctr
Nice meme newfag. Go back to r/thedonald

Politics is downstream from culture which is downstream from biology

youtube.com/watch?v=H0IesXT82DQ

>b-b-but we're not nazis
>s-spencer is not a nazi

Alt tards needs to be punch.

>i hope you realize you are a minority in this place. we are racists for fun.
>i larp therefore everybody else larps
thats not what polls are saying man

Natsoc and libertarian are always the top 2 (pic related)
then its followed by all sort of white nationalist faction and conservative.

at the very worst, white nat are a huge minority

He is calling him a nigger, jaywalking is something niggers do, hence "walk into traffic" (like a nigger).

not bad, mildly amusing.

hows trudeau working out btw.

No he's a reddit tier "alt right" faggot. He's pushing white supremacy as heavy as George Soros promotes diversity, and both are hated by the left and right wing similarly.

you silly sub human, that's what gave him a world wide platform and sympathies as a victim

The truth is race, ethnic group, etc. doesn't exist.

Close your eyes... everything is dark, everything is colorless, everything is oneness in darkness.

What we all are is transparent spirits inside human vessels. This body suit we're all in isn't the real us.

God tells us to deny our flesh so many times and to live in our true selves. Some of us know this. Some of us are awakened to the truth...we're just waiting for other to others to come on board.

Unless you're willing to deny the physical & material world you will never be able to go to heaven.

>>i larp therefore everybody else larps

I dont larp. i just shit on the left like every other sane individual does.

>585
Praise Thoth

CTR got $40 million more in funding which is why Sup Forums is still just as cancerous as it was during the election. Fuck off newshits.

>right wing hates white supremacy
Putting on a red hat doesn't make you right wing m8, and learn the difference between white supremacy and white nationalism.

Spencer is a fucking leech who's latched onto us in order to get 15 minutes of fame. I hope that fucker gets punched again.

>mfw

And this time /our guys/ will be ready to meet antifa with violence.

well done patriots.

Never said the right wing hates white supremacy, I meant it as the right wing hates Soros for the opposite reason the left wing hates spencer. I did fuck Up on """"mixing""" up nationalism and supremacy but every single article about Richard is always "white supremacist nazi...." and more Jewish crap

I think Spencer is alright but how in the world did he manage to get verified on Twitter? Why would Twitter allow that?

I really hate Richard Spencar, hes obviously a false flag shill

Personally I don't give a fuck about the guy, what hurts me is how bad he is at shitposting

spencer?

>fuck white interests

Controlled Opposition. Martin Shkreli was banned for asking some Jew on a date and Sargon of Cuckkad was suspended for posting BBC

THAT!

Nice try, Slomo,
Now pls go

I think i'd actually like Spencer if he didn't have such a faggy picture.

This

Fuck this controlled opposition faggot

you guys cant even keep your own kind from turning on each other. you guys created the sjw filth and its mainly made up of cucked white people. good job you fucking pansies.

>too 1488=shill
>not enough 1488=shill

Jesus Christ you autistic LARPers

Spence' is based dude, especially considering all the shit that happens.

OHHHH! That's a good one Shlomo. But the goyim know, so it's oven for you, you fucking shill.

>you guys cant even keep your own kind from turning on each other. you guys created the sjw filth and its mainly made up of cucked white people
fuck off, kike

>THIS IS WHAT DRUMPFARTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Get the fuck out of here, failshill.

0/10.

The Drump troll is getting old and obvious.

Get new material, Achmed.

Savage

go hug your muslim husband, fucking cuck.

This is going to sound faggy as fuck but how can I get my haircut like his without saying "barber, give me a fashy cut"?

But why

I hope it never happens, but if shit hits the fan, and the people decide to flog the media first before one anyone else, I honestly won't even feel bad for them.

Wow a Russian defending Spencer what a fucking coincidence