Trump offers Mexico help in the fight against narcotraffic

jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2017/02/05/trump-ofrece-a-mexico-apoyo-en-lucha-contra-el-narcotrafico

>The president of United states, Donald Trump, offered this Sunday to his equal from Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, to fight together the narcotraffic problem.
>"We must do something about carteles, I spoke with him about it. I wanna help. I think that he is a good man, we have a good relationship, as you might already know. He looks prepared to receive help from us". Said in the interview with Fox this day.
>He said that the problem Peña Nieto faces "is a problem for us too", because those criminal groups are operating in our own country and are poisoning the youth if our country".

>El presidente de Estados Unidos, Donald Trump, ofreció este domingo ayuda a su par de México, Enrique Peña Nieto, para enfrentar en forma conjunta el problema del narcotráfico.
>“Tenemos que hacer algo sobre los cárteles. Hablé con él sobre eso. Yo quiero ayudar. Creo que él es un buen hombre, tenemos una buena relación, como probablemente la saben. Él parece muy dispuesto a recibir ayuda de nosotros”, indicó en la entrevista con la cadena Fox, difundida este día.
>El mandatario argumentó que el problema que Peña Nieto enfrenta con los cárteles también “es un problema real para nosotros”, debido a que estos grupos criminales “están operando en nuestro país y están envenenando a la juventud de nuestro país”.

TLDR: Trump wants to make Mexico safe again.

Sounds like a good plan.

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT?

about time, these subhuman shitskins need to pay for their crimes

Hail emperor trump

fuck mexico. let them suffer.

Fix Mexico, they stop coming. Simple as that

Trump can basically find common ground with any sensible person

How can you not love this man?

>to his equal

kek

Mexicans been leaving those drugs up their ass too long.

>his equal

As if.

I can't believe there hasn't been a president that has offered this. It is the most obvious, common sense, straight forward way to make the world a better place. This is something I would pay taxes for. What do you guys think Nieto's plan is? How will removing the cartels affect Mexico?

they are the enemy and this is a war. No quarter for mexican savages.

Do you guys actually want Trump coming in and cleaning up your country?

I'm down for this. Purging crime would help for tourism and also have all sorts of positive effects for the country

>How will removing the cartels affect Mexico?
Huge impact on tourist zones and north Mexico safety.

Center would still have to fight corruption but not narcotrafficants.

South is shit because is a shithole, with or without corruption or narcotraffic.
Mostly because they are our poorest states that dont do nothing about it.

>Do you guys actually want Trump coming in and cleaning up your country?
The best way to fix our problem is with external help.

Internal help would just get corrupted and do nothing.

Trump will protect the president from cartels and use US troops to kill the cartels. Neato becomes a hero and in exchange for fixing Mexico he pays for the wall.

Profit?

I support this 100%. We spend so much time waving around our dick in the Mideast when our bordering country is getting fucked up the ass by cartels that also leak into our country. Just fucking kill them all. Make Mexico great again.

i bet El chapo dies a mysterious death in his cell

the mexican government, PRI is deeply connected to the cartels

He's just going to fund it. How much of Mexico's economy is drug money? Any mexibros have any good business ideas? Have you guys looked for oil or something? How good is Mexico for agriculture given modern technology?

kill all mexicans and annex the territory.

Mexico could thrive off tourism. If we purge criminals and make Mexico seem safe for the rest of the world, and promote colonial towns rather than just sticking with beaches we could make a lot more than what we currently do.

>cartels threaten to kill trump
>trump is elected
>trump never forgives
>trump never forgets
>cartels get BTFO

>He's just going to fund it.
Im 100% sure that he knows funding it will be useless

>How good is Mexico for agriculture given modern technology?
85% of Northwest states earnings.

He will use this opportunity to further annexe mexico to usa. Then Canada will follow naturaly. A planned event will happen in south america and in less than a few years trump will be at the top of the american continent.

I'd imagine North Mexico would be rolling in it if they promoted tourism. Unironically Mexico is a beautiful country.

Holly fuck, yes.

This shithole is going nowhere, in two years we will face our very brown version of both hillary and bernie sanders, sad thing is we dont have a trump

>annexe mexico
are you insane, nobody wants to give mexico electoral votes

>YFW Trump will allow anyone to be deputized as a anti-trafficing PMC member
>$200,000/year pay
>$50,000/year armament allowance per person

please

It's easier to control the cartel with the CIA, than to go in every decade or so and clean them up.

Shut the fuck up alpaca fucker.

The goverment isn't doing a thing except eliminating or neutralizing Autodefensas. Trump is very welcome to at least try.
Of course, Lefties will rage and bitch and moan, but if everything were up to them this country would go down in flames in 2 weeks.

Lel, more gibs for Mexico and money for the south wall.

It's about fucking time. I've always been baffled as to why America keeps kicking cans in the Middle East while their southern neighbor devolves into an orgy of narcoviolence.

I'm no Trump fan, but fuck if it's about time somebody did something about it.

Soon enough the right will rise on Mexico again. This year it'll be France. Next year, us.

>Mexico made safe again
>Mexicans don't want to leave their country in hoards anymore

I'm ok with this, I mean, fuck you, but maybe if your country didnt suck so much you would stop coming to mine illegally.

Yup

So you're saying Mexicans have a cultural predisposition to drug trafficking? What would it take for the Mexican populace to not want to drug traffic as a career? How profitable would cheap privatized schooling be if it produced people capable of creating lucrative businesses using the modern eras ability to access all of human knowledge using the internet?

>What would it take for the Mexican populace to not want to drug traffic as a career?
Increasing the Minimum wage from $4 a day would be a good idea.
And instead basing our minimum wage in days do it in hours.

I'm white and half-Mexican, do I get a pass?

>Soon enough the right will rise on Mexico again.
Not these elections. AMLO will quite possibly be elected, assuming they don't rig the elections (which is a VERY big assumption). We need to be WAY worse to finally turn to true Right-Wing.

This doesn't look so bad. Might backfire but hey, fuck beaner gangs.

t. leftie

>Next year, us.
Wasnt last year your year?

>So you're saying Mexicans have a cultural predisposition to drug trafficking?
Not specifically to drug trafficking. It's just drugs are worth a lot of pesos, and Mexicans tend to be corrupt and selfish (family selfish, not self selfish), so they work for cartels and/or refuse to stand up to them.
> What would it take for the Mexican populace to not want to drug traffic as a career?
Moral and legal enforcement. Mexicans in Mexico have neither.
>How profitable would cheap privatized schooling be if it produced people capable of creating lucrative businesses using the modern eras ability to access all of human knowledge using the internet?

>Mexicans have a cultural predisposition to drug trafficking?
Rather Humans have a natural predisposition to get easy money with little effort. Drug trade is perfect for that, especially in the USA.
>What would it take for the Mexican populace to not want to drug traffic as a career?
Believe it or not, most Mexicans hate drug dealers. We're a traditionalist society. Raise the minimum wage and bring civilization to margiated areas (since most narcos come from shitty towns in the middle of nowhere) should be enough.

Really like the new Russian stuff, looks stoic as fuck.

Wrong thread.

5:57 here.

once drugs don't sell for more than they are worth.

We'll pay to kill your nacros, you pay for the wall. Deal?

How 'bout you pay for my southern wall, Big guy?

Sure, but are you going to accept their bountiful load as they dick you down by building a wall and making you pay for it? Are you totally cucked?

by putting our troops in mexico we position ourselves to prevent attacks.

So much this.

>Increasing the Minimum wage from $4 a day
Your wages are determined by how valuable your labor is.
The demand for workers in Mexico is determined by the amount of and size of businesses.
The amount of and size of businesses is determined by investors.
Investors decide whether to invest in a country based on if that country has a stable productive environment (Mexico doesn't).

The first step to fixing Mexico is enforcing law and order, and inspiring a moral crusade in the Mexican people that will get them off their asses and start forcing their fellow people to behave and stop being corrupt.

what if US just legalized all drugs and mexico nationalized drug production? symbiotic economy, man. demand cannot be killed, and as long as there is demand, bad hombres will take risks to supply it.

>gringos
>help
how retarded is everybody? do you really think 165cm 85IQ manlets can evade the CIA and DEA? Do you really think they can put all that drug into america without america's government help?
LOL
if gringos stop helping cartels, selling drugs, helping them sell the juana, then they could consider coming to invade.

this is the right answer.

One can only hope so

>Raise the minimum wage and bring civilization to margiated areas (since most narcos come from shitty towns in the middle of nowhere) should be enough.

>gimme gimme gimme
>we can't do it ourselves

How much do your CEOs make? Could some of them be talked into paying their employees more? As you suggested these are universal problems.

If I were US President, I would happily fund a wall between you and Guatemala. Most MS-13 trash get here through there. It's like building the Panama Canal; good for everyone who matters.

How fucked is your justice system?, i´ve heard that the trials are all in paper,, what makes piles of piles of information to be read, thus making your court system a burocratic nightmare.

Honestly im not one you should ask what "we" think about the wall.

Im pro wall because that means south mexicans and other south latin american inmigrants will stop coming to my city and stop niggering up in my city here in the north on their way to the US.
There are always like 20-30 on the walmart next to the bus stop in the highway towards the north asking for money or stealing shit.

Even if i have to pay i dont mind the wall.

Porfavor señor Trump make this country grande again, go Duterte on our asses and may kek bless you.

Mexico what is your opinion on Trump taking Mexico as 51st state then making an even better wall at your southern border? lmao

Yep. And also sell us guns those cartels have arsenals and we can't fucking anything.

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

sounds like you are on the wrong side of the wall faggot.

The Trump VS Mexicans meme is set deep inside your brain, Cletus. I'm afraid you've been cucked by the Leftist jews.
The wall only affects criminals, since the way we'll apparenty pay won't hurt the mexican citizen. Its his side of the border, let him do whatever the fuck he wants with it.
If, apart from that, he wants to do more than our useless goverment, then more the power to him. We're not loyal to our people, not our country or its goverment.

The question isn't "could a wall maybe be helpful" so much as "is it worth our time and money spending billions, with thousands of people working on it, relative to the amount of benefit we'll get out of it, especially when we might alienate the Mexican people and government".

I'm not against the wall in principle, but you're a brainwashed idiot if you think your country should be held responsible to pay billions for something that really isn't your fault. Also, all those criminals are still gonna be inside your country even assuming the wall is built and works as intended.

You're happily agreeing to be ass fucked by the US government. You should be ashamed.

Obvious typo, the first not shouldn't be there.

Surely great for all involved and Mexican citizens should be calling for it. Mexico has no excuse to not be a wealthy first world country. The corruption needs to end.

Even with help the Mexican government is too weak to fight the narcos

US would never do that and neither would Mexico. Mexico is too stubborn to be annexed by the US and Mexico would be a financial burden on the US for at least a decade, maybe longer, before it could feasibly be fixed. There's no real easy answer. Either Mexico suffers through it or America tries to help and suffers through it with them and the Mexicans would still probably largely hate us for our interference, or we would want too much in return for helping them. It's a shitty situation, and honestly there really isn't much in it for us to help clean up the cartels as far as I can see.

We impeached the greatest commie part, but almost all of our politicians are corrupt fucks, so her replacement is about just as bad.

Next year we have presidential elections, and we have a pretty good right wing candidate that will most likely win. He isn't affiliated with any of the commie parties, he used to be a captain in our army and he's very popular now.

I'm not saying Trump is anti-Mexican or that the wall is necessarily a bad idea (though I think it'll be inefficient and that our money can be better spent elsewhere). I'm not saying it's a bad idea for Trump to send more military forces to help Mexico's drug problem.

I'm saying that as a Mexican, you're dumb if you think you should have to PAY BILLIONS for another country's wall. That's pure cuckoldry.

We're stuck on so much bullshit man

Religion plays a major factor here and there still needs to be research done on drugs to push them to legality

Fuck man, we're barely picking up the uses of therapeutic LSD and shrooms now after 40ish years

40ish motherfucker

deadass. i used to vacation in mexico alot, up to like 2012. cancun is fuckin wild, man.

but now none of my bros want to take a trip there with me cus theyre afraid of getting decapitated or someshit.

feelsbadman.jpg

>Americans not understanding that cartels and the government are the same people

If Mexico stops being a shit hole then Mexicans will stop pouring into our country and south Americans will start pouring into Mexico. Beautiful, masterful strategy.

>especially when we might alienate the Mexican people and government
How? Citizens of Mexico can apply for proper documents and enter US legally.

>Rather Humans have a natural predisposition to get easy money with little effort.
This applies to all animals. Most animals have no morals or need to enforce them on others, so they won't turn away an easy meal.

The difference between animals and humans is that we resist temptation and instant gratification with the belief we will be rewarded later.

Mexicans are in a vicious cycle where they'd rather be stupid and selfish, hurt their environment and future, then claim they have no choice but to be stupid and selfish because the environment and future sucks
>Believe it or not, most Mexicans hate drug dealers.
Do you have anything convincing to put forward about this? Because from everything I've seen, most Mexicans either like the Cartel, or are indifferent to them. Wanting them to ultimately go away, but never expending even a single word against them doesn't really constitute "hate".

This would be great, but I can't help but feel like the Cartels just have too much power at this point.
And they have literally no fear. A force willing to mutilate civilians, police and even military alike.

How do you stop a fearless force thats so ingrained into an entire country's society and government the way they are?

The cartels need to be killed fast, quickly and efficiently. I'm always seeing news in telemundo how they kill up standing citizens or reporters trying to do right.

If cartels offer you $20K grand to keep your mouth shut and look the other way OR they kill you and your family, you are going to take the money.

except mexico doesn't want to stop the drug cartels

you do realize that the cartels are a huge problem for the US right?
They make tons of problems in Mexico, then that shit goes over the border.

Yeah, so we "help" by eliminating the "government". People fleeing the warzone will be stopped by the wall, those that try to get over are picked off by /k/ in their furry suites and maid outfits. Seriously, what could go wrong.

Is this going to fuck with the prices of my weed

>his equal

We never said we agreed with the wall, but there's not a lot we can do about it. Imagine trying to avoid paying a tax in the USA. You get fucking jailed. Its the same here, its all up to the elite from both countries.
Literally no mexican agrees with paying the wall, but the goverment will do whatever the fuck it wants. Luckily, it seems they're trying to look strong. I wonder how long they will last until they bend.

Look if the wall means I can buy guns to protect myself and drones on the ranchs where they behead poeple. I'll pay my part.

how bout no? you guys got drug money, figure it out.

>I'm saying that as a Mexican, you're dumb if you think you should have to PAY BILLIONS for another country's wall. That's pure cuckoldry.

The entire reason we're attempting to make them pay for it is they haven't lifted a finger to solve this problem on their end, and it's their irresponsibility that is resulting in a burden on our country. It would be cuckoldry for us to basically foot the entire bill on what is Mexico's problem to begin with. We wouldn't even need a wall in the first place, just like we don't with Canada.

You shoot them.

That sentiment is obviously born of being cucked by the Mexican population on it's way to outnumbering the formerly white majority population of the US. We're both cucks here. The wall, "reeducate" the narcos, and a cultural revamp of both Mexico and the US seems like a feasible quick solution.

Guatemala and Belize cant afford it.

Alpaca is pretty good though...

Anyways nice trips on both ends

I wish you the best, my neighbour! We're fucked over here so maybe when you're done cleaning up Br you can come annex us?

i know theyre bad, mmkay, thats why i quit takin em. im just saying, if you could buy coke and dope at your local liquor mart or costco you wouldnt be supporting criminal assholes. remember what happened with prohibition, and al capone?

>to his equal
top fucking kek, you know some shitlib put that in on purpose too, carefully chosen no doubt. Like we wouldn't notice? Mexico's president is equal to some other third world shithole, no one is equal to trump.

C-can I join an anti-cartel death squad!?