or

>loose at non-sport filled with untermenschen

hmmmmm really have to think about that one

Why not both?

I don't get it. The patriots won.

>Leftists don't care about sports
>Suddenly the team that Trump supports has gotten their ass beaten
>Suddenly Leftists care about sports
Not like it really matters, all those teams are American anyways.

It was posted an hour ago

You'd think they learn by now

> haha the terroirst is not a muslim but a white male

> haha Hillary will wipe the floor with Dreughmpf

> Haha Brexit will not happen

> haha Muh Falcons

for fucks sake

the left really has a bad problem with celebrating too soon.

>Destroyed
>Falcons getting their lead obliterated into a overtime

And I say that as a Georgiafag. Nobody should put any stock into our sportsteam.

There's nothing more correct in the universe than when liberals get their smug asses wrecked.

This guy scored the game winning touchdown.

What did he mean by this?

Oh shit...
I guess it's all Trump's fault.

georgia here. i want to die

Don't watch these kinds of this, but...

Here's a nice timeline for the nogball fans.

i guess some good did come out of the game

Kek get cucked Atlanta, whiteys the superbowl kangz now

white people win again

COSMIC JUSTICE!

When will libshits learn to stop calling games before they're over?

>Georgia voted for trump
>patriots win
>ECKS DEExxxDDD HILLSHILS BTFO
Its obvious the check went through in the 4th. So much fun watching the same shitty team with a fixed division win every year thanks to shitty refs.

JEWS PLANNED THIS

Good. Good...

We are living in the greatest timeline

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Hilarious.

I CRAVE MORE SALT!!!!!!!!!

How do you guys find all these libshits

i think that liberal in question is the degenerate fat faggot ryan dunn lookalike that rushed trump on stage in the primaries and got arrested

Hey, Tony - at least the Falcons won the popular vote.

I hope Pozznanski commits suicide

We are going to need a new ocean for all this salt.

literally the same as election night

Why can't people enjoy things without bringing up politics?

Progressive or conservative it doesn't matter, if you bring that shit up during a gathering I instantly assume you're an insufferable fuckwit and will be a drain on everyone's mood.

I...I don't...

The salt is twice as pure for us that way

What are the chances that leftists will adopt some grace and humility after the second time they acted smug and condescending only to get absolutely fucking blown the fuck out?

good God up above please deliver us from this evil

Globalist jews, Russians, Chinese, etc

they all have an interest in destroying American democracy. Empowering extremists on either side is the key to destroying our society.

>

Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

Can't swing your dick around without slapping one of them

Where were you when Nate Palladium brought the bantz?

And her vote counted just as much as yours. Think on that.

>loose

we're so lucky to be in this timeline

that's kinda cute.

Zero.

If they were capable of self awareness, then they would not be who they are.

Some people think they are smarter than they actually are and think they know whats best for the country. This is why they never shut up about politics.

Why did we get rid of the 3/5s compromise again?

So who the fuck is this Tony guy?

>ruining America
JUST FUCKING PICK ONE LIBERALS!
They talk non-stop about how shit the USA is until someone like Donald Trump gets elected and non he "ruined" America.
Was America shit before or after Trump?
Or is it just whatever sounds best for your stupid fucking arguments?

wow made me go hmm

Every fucking person that spells it loose is a Mong and should actually contemplate suicide.

This woman probably voted, inscribe this in your mind

what is loose is your mothers pussy

Poor CNN, patriots have been stumping them all year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm in Rhode Island.
The local news is doing the highlights.
The Sports guy is literally sobbing like a baby overwhelmed trying to do the recap.
I swear

This is JUST like the election all over again. All these tears are so delicious. Better take them in all now while they are flowing.

I love you guys. 2 happenings in such a short time, both being historical events.

God
Bless
America

She has a point you know.

Anyone got a Tom Brady/Bill Belichick Pepe?

Really fires my neurons...

BILL MAHER BTFO

Kek no consolation prize 4 u

>Liberals couldn't even win the election even when it was practically given to them
>Liberals couldn't even win the election even when there was a fucking recount, where they lost even harder
>Liberals couldn't even have any other football team win against "the team supported by fascist man"
Liberals are fucking toast

Kek woooooops!

Mahr's a shitstain.

Must be nice to score a Super Bowl history making touchdown by falling onto the ball with no hands touching it and your knees hitting the ground before the ball breaks the plane while you're still not in control of the ball

Same. ch 10? Fucking amazing game man. Go Patriots won Nov 8 and won today.

moarliek #superblownthefuckout

I can't believe they are getting BTFO like this. I knew that Trump winning would be fun and salty, but I did not expect this level of salt!

Uh oh, somebody got TRUMPED

But seriously, how petty do you have to be to get so incredibly personally invested in having a team lose the Super Bowl just because you know that one guy wants them to win?

Hopefully the people of New England will learn who their friends are in this country.

Ch12
Too Much Winning

Is he related to Mike Cernovich

TALCUM X BTFO
>greatest timeline ever

Didn't realize there were any Argentinians in the NFL.

Get your eyes fixed tyrone.

It would have been 200 to 28 if the refs called the 345 pass interferences on Atlanta

When he finally kill himself?

WAKEY WAKEY

>mother's

None. Leftists like this are putrid. They neglect wholesome lives and live entirely of sin, worst yet they embrace the worst sin - pride. They are consumed by their own arrogance. They talk so highly of themselves but sacrifice so little. They want it all, without having to give anything in return. What's more, those things they do want are often paid for by other people - with other people's money, their brutal hard work, or often times in blood.

These people keep getting blindsided by semi-trucks. I love it

HILLSHILLS BTFO FOREVER

In RI we've got like 80,000 more registered voters than is possible.
Most corrupt state in the region for many years

at least the falcons won the popular vote

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHACOUGHCOUGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After President Trump orders a DNA test.

Jesus fucking christ. I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

When he seeks death; death will flee from him and thus he is cursed to wander the earth.

Were sjw faggots seriously rooting against the Patriots because Trump was for them, or because they are named the Patriots?

BAHAHAHAHA

its fine georgia, you did a great game originally, and fought hard to avoid the inevitable, the strongest challenger

no that was tommy dimassimo