Daily reminder that your backstabbing traitorous self-serving KIKE president continues to defend this notorious...

Daily reminder that your backstabbing traitorous self-serving KIKE president continues to defend this notorious pedophile. Odds are Drumpf was involved with the kiddie-fiddling.

>he dindu nuffin

MJ's own family says he did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=14OreYfdIxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

Man's asexual.

>I can't even reply so I'll post Youtube shit

he's actually dead, so kids are safe from him now

Basically this argument is fucking retarded. Michael Jackson wasn't a fucking idiot and if he had fiddled a kiddy we wouldn't have heard shit about it. Everyone who did say he was a pedo wasn't doing it out of the kindness of their heart just that they wanted his money.

fuck you, hes guilty as shit. Drump's defense only makes that more obvious. And actually I get the impression he was basically dumb as a rock, not that being raised by abusive parents helped, and he was an extreme weirdo.

His music was also utter shit. "King of pop" well too bad pop is utter shit. If you want a real black musician with talent, listen to Wilson Pickett, not this pedophile fuck.

my family would call me a rapist too if it would net them a dollar.

Man you are so salty. Calm down, no one fucking cares.

everyone calls him a pedo because he was one, you kike-sucking rethuglican. I'd tell you to get HIV but come on, you probably blew Milo so you got 12 STDs already.

His daughter

Drumpf cares, his fee-fees get hurt when MJ is called what he was. As I said, Drumpf probably molested kids too, along with him. Kevin Strom's arrest shows that white supremacists love to touch kids.

Jackson was a fag, not a kiddy diddler.

Liberace's pozzed out boyfriend confirmed it on Opie and Anthony about a decade ago.

white man wins again

Nice taste

>what is due process of law
>hehe, guilty before proven innocent

Fuck you. Dirty Diana and Thriller are good-ass songs.

His band was always bad ass.

Great fucking grooves.

>this notorious pedophile
jewish character assassination

>your backstabbing traitorous self-serving KIKE president
hes citing israels settlements as the reason not to give money to the UN

remember, (((they))) dont care about us
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

What's Sup Forums favorite MJ track?

Smooth Criminal for me, and you?

oh lewd. I mean if you want to believe mcgolly kuck king that's fine and all. but do you trust more the gossipituous (((media))) or the hard rule of law whereby an educated (and financed* not taking sides!) group of people accurately verify who is a harmful pizza bender and who is but another harmless multi-millionaire

In some of his last Interviews he talked about the Elite that wanted him out or something along those lines!

>hes guilty as shit.

Jackson was guilty as hell, used to see him hanging around with the Duponts

also that book he sued the author and burned all the copies

"Michael Jackson was my lover"

thank Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton for that, fuck Jacko the pedo

Fuck you, MJ did nothing wrong. He named the jew and they took him out.

>kick me, kike me
>jew me, sue me

Listen to "they don't really care about they about us" and you'll realize how redpilled this man was, I can't help but think about the current realtionship swedes and germans have with the police regarding refugees when listening to it now.

Give it a try:
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

PYT or Human Nature.

Thriller was just an all around excellent album.

Fuck the OP, I get irrationally mad when people shit on MJ, especially with this kike bullshit.

>Kick me, Kike me
>Sue me, Jew me
literally lyrics in the original "they don't care about us"
That was his tipping point with the globalists and they knew he had to die.

Didn't they find shopped pictures of a questionably legal nature in his house after death?

Proof or are you going to talk shit about Michael Jackson like the mainstream media and push a narrative that doesn't exist?
>muh CNN is never wrong!

Yep, Donald Trump is a kike and he was definitely involved in all sorts of sex abuse. He has kike ancestry, he has dozens of kike relatives, he has dozens of kikes working closely with him, he has been loyal to Israel since birth, he has Babylonian satanic, Bohemian Illuminati and Freemason symbolism hidden in plain sight in all sorts of ways in his life, he has worked extremely closely with the Rothschild and Rockefeller families and even owes his fortune to the former in a way, he's taken loans from people like George Soros and been bailed out of debt by the prince of Saudi Arabia, and to top it all off he calls people like Roy Cohn, a known pedophile kike fag, his mentor and he had a fifteen year friendship with Jeffrey Epstein the dude with the pedo sex slave island- and there is plenty of evidence suggesting that Trump was definitely involved with his sexual abuse parties.

Pol is full of brain dead sheep but at least a few people are starting to wake up.

No. Or it would have been all over the place. The worst they found was a art book of photos of kids doing the shit kids do. Swimming. Playing in dirt. Throwing rocks. It was sold all over the world. So if that makes him a pedo, it makes a lot of people pedos.

He had more statues and paintings of naked greek gods than anything else. Guy had tacky taste.

Why would his daughter look like his plastic surgery self?

Pretty sure the kid in that case when he was 18 or so admitted it was a lie all along. His name was Jordie/Jordan, something like that.

Michael Jackson had a hard life

>Didn't they find shopped pictures of a questionably legal nature in his house after death?

they found a huge stash of nazi stuff

His dad was a real mean motherfucker, and his mom let him abuse MJ.

>the kid in that case when he was 18 or so admitted it was a lie all along

after a payout of 30 million you would say anything

Jackson was guilty, so was OJ

I sometimes think they went after him so bad was over that Beatles catalog he had.

Hello C R E W

How does it feel know that the man who writes your checks is going to get arrested for his involvement in human trafficking tomorrow?

If Jackson were Guilty, the money grubber wouldn't have settled.

If you say otherwise, it says more about your morals than the

MOTHER FUCKING KING OF POP

>WOOOOOOOOOO!

Well he was into some weird Disney fetish shit, his ranch was set up like a pedo's heaven, so that always gave me pause for thought. Def agree about OJ, he was guiltier than fuck. His ex played a dangerous game with him, and lost.

If you're in good graces with the (((them))), you won't get attacked relentlessly in the media.

Q.E.D.

But all his accusers recanted their stories

well yeah he did, but fuck it he made the most out of it and gave us some great tunes.

People who say he was innocent:
What about the secret rooms at the neverland ranch. Jesus Juice. JacksonĀ“s xanax habit (he took supposedly 10 pills of xanax a night )
He even died of huge benzo pill overdose

I mean why take little boys to some secret room slumberparties if it is only innocent play

Jordy Chandler literally admitted the whole thing was invented for shekels.
Pure coincidence it happens immediately after MJ names the Jew.
Pure coincidence Chandler's dad dies immediately after he admitted the lie.
Sage this garbage.

MJ named the jew. thats why (((they))) tried to destroy his reputation.

also, GOAT entertainer with 10/10 charisma

youtube.com/watch?v=14OreYfdIxY