Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nPo2B-vjZ28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Have a You good sir

what happened burger, i am unaware

Probably AIDS

Atlanta if full of AIDS

The White Man triumphed again and beat the blacks at their own game.

There is very much a political issue behind it

Nigger Team from Negro Capital of the USA, just got beat in the biggest comeback of all time to a team lead by the Whitest Man in Sports.

lol @ buying into the football jew

they were the anti trump team. we all know what happens to those who oppose trump ...

They didn't buy any refs like the patriots do every single year.

The white man marches on.

Reminder that the first black quarterback in the superbowl, Cam Newton, got his ass handed to him last year

Tom "Burn Haiti" Brady

>Their own game

So football is a nigger sport now? What is left to the white man? Baseball and golf?

Kek DESTROYS Horus at the last second
/x/ btfo once again

>they were the anti trump team.
How? Georgia voted for atlanta.

They also are the trump of sports and the victory was as shocking as his top kek

They crave BPC
(Big Patriot Cock)

fucking leaf, learn to format

And he cried like a bitch and threw a tantrum on the field

>he victory was as shocking as his
You don't actually believe this do you? The patriots win almost every single year.

>first black quarterback in the superbowl, Cam Newton

Who is Steve McNair? Donovan McNabb?

Liberals latched on to ATL beating Pats because the prominent people in the Pats organization supported Trump.
>Pats getting blown out at half
>Libs go crazy on twitter because they're finally going to get 1 over on "whitey"
>ATL blows 25 pt lead and it's Nov 8 all over again

Real comfy timeline.

the left wanted atlanta to win because NE owner robert craft, the coach belichick, and tom brady were all friends with and supported trump

do you even read the news man

i feel at peace, thanks anons

>Georgia voted for Trump

Atlanta is nigger central and most blacks, millenials, cuck whites here hate Trump.

t. living in Atlanta

Noting went wrong. The pats actually outplayed the falcons in the last half... Nothing to do with niggers, trump or gaga. Get real anons...it was only a game.

Hockey

seriously...

Failed interception in the endzone during OT

>Be a Leaf
>Forget Hockey

Kys faggot

they had a 91.6% chance of losing going into the 4th, so yes. I do.

>just a game
you didn't play sports as a kid, did you

The Russians hacked the game. The Pats didnt win the majority of the quarters. It dosnt matter whats on the score boards at the end of the game!!!!! The Falcons won more quarters than the Pats so the Pats are illegitimate and #notmysuperbowlwinners!

If it's a young person we're talking to, hell even Russell Wilson was just a couple years ago.

Did you watch the game? Are you retarded? I'd written them off by halftime, Patriots were getting stomped. That was literally the most impressive comeback in superbowl history, maybe even in NFL history.

>do you even read the news man
I read it enough to know their state didnt vote for trump.
>Atlanta is nigger central and most blacks, millenials, cuck whites here hate Trump.
Georgia still voted for trump.

>Its literally ok to cheat when we do it.

Also Doug Williams, Russell Wilson

I'm only visiting you dumb cunt. I don't watch hockey

>I'd written them off by halftime
Why would you write off a team that cheats every chance they can
>b-but they s-supported trump!
Why would you want to associate with proven cheaters?

The state is not as red as you think. One day enough transplant libs will flip the state blue again.

Not that I want that to happen

Quit being a faggot, I dont know what you think you're accomplishing.
Like I said, and you ignored, they had a 91.6% chance of losing.

Fucking tired of libs moving to Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia, to reap the benefits of our economy and inevitably fuck it up.

you mad LOL

No Trump support.

AHHAHAHHAHAHH

fucking spit out my drink when I saw this pic

>cobb county went blue

TO MANY

NIGGERS

>they had a 91.6% chance of losing
Yeah said by the same people that said trump had no chance since when did we start listening to them?
You wouldn't be mad if Hillary won the election by rigging it?

KEK

BLACKS ETERNALLY BTFO

Nothing. Even with man to man coverage, Brady and receivers delivered.

I think the falcons old defensive coach works for the patriots now, so that might've helped.

You sound like a lefty faggot with your mental gymnastics, looking for something to be offended by.

>>leddit

That's what I'm saying. I've seen a Bernie sign going north from Kennesaw, but that is KSU and there's a few libtards from all over the country

once again meme magic and the praise of kek

>Team called the patriots, whose QB, owner, and coach are Trump supporters, face a team from one of the dirtiest nigtowns in the US
>not relevant to politics
Libs were HYPED about the SB this year, to see the patriots get beat because of the Trump connection

They should have ran the ball instead of throwing it in the 4th.

Not surprised, it's entirely pozzed

t.east cobb

>mental gymnastics
Its not mental gymnastics when its been proven the patriots cheat, but as long as they voted for trump its ok.

>ATL blows 25 pt lead and it's Nov 8 all over again

Fpbp. Kek happened.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nPo2B-vjZ28
i laughed at this...

Oh shit nigga

Top kek

Blame it on the scoring system. They won the popular score, but thanks to football's oppressive rules, they had to come out for the second half.

>republicans
>economy

Yes it is, because you're making the assumption that they must have cheated since theyve gotten in trouble before. which is a horrendous logical fallacy.

keep crying bitch nigger.

>not shouting out trumo at the end

How big would the butthurt have been?

DAMN IT,TOM

>Why are the Falcons not 50 points ahead?? you might ask

>horrendous logical fallacy.
>All those bullshit holding calls
>patriots literally grab players by the face mask with no calls
Its so obvious the check went though in the fourth pretty embarrassing you cant admit it just because an owner and a player likes Trump.

Wilson's pretty light though, he's probably three-quarters white.

>huurrr the ball had less air in it this one time
Tom Brady is the GOAT and no amount of your salt will change that.

Oh, so people are moving out of the northeast and west coast to the south and interior west for no reason at all? Look up the states with the highest numbers of emigrants vs immigrants (internal, of course) and you'll see a pattern.

>>huurrr the ball had less air in it this one time
Shows how little you know that you think that's the only time they've been charged and found to be cheating.

Liberals tried to lend them their low energy.

They produced one of the worst collapses in Super Bowl history and the rest of us just keep winning.

Only patriots win in 2017.

>face mask grab
>flag wasn't thrown

fake shit

None of that changes the inarguable fact that Tom Brady is the GOAT QB and the Patriots are the GOAT American Football team.
>down by 25 points
>tie the game with less than 1 minute on the clock
>force extra time for the first time in superbowl history
>finish strong and win cementing the greatest comeback in NFL history
>too much winning for cucks to handle
>cucks chimp out - "b-but they cheated they must have!!!11!1!!"
Play a sport literally even one time.

they went against kek and meme magic. NEVER go against meme magic.

I was pretty pissed the Patriots won, but after seeing all the liberal butt salt about it, it was worth it.

Lmao

This. As soon as Trump predicted Pats win and emphasized his friendship, mass psychology vibes started happening.

I've hated the Pats for a decade and a half, but today I found myself rooting for them.

honestly. Falcons gave up at half time. matt ryan and julio jones literally hugging at the end of the 2nd thinking it was in the bag. But brady, hogan, Amendola, and edelman didnt give up. devonte freeman was just so fucking cocky and stopped running the ball like he did the first half, no more 30 yard runs and was just being too cocky. then, once the pats scored to make it 20-28. The falcons knew they were fucked and rushed. They never stopped to think clearly. The pats deserved, the greatest comeback in super bowl history was witnessed tonight.

T. Giants fan

But hey, The giants are now the Only team to have beat the pats in a superbowl

/po/ and Sup Forums go hand in hand
>pic related

wew

hillary just needs to hang it up already

Same thing that always happens. Falcons get out in front, coast in 2nd half and let other team back into game, then desperately try to pull it out in 2minute warning. Sick of this shit, but okay with losing to Brady/Belichek cuz Goodell sucks serious cock.

t. Longtime Falcon fan