Who /Massachusetts/ here

Who /Massachusetts/ here

Connecticut, NH, Vermont, RI and Maine bros also allowed I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/the-gun-grabbers-are-coming-lexington-massachusetts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not one red county
J U S T

RI bro here. My county voted Trump although she took the state.

Maine, reporting in
I'm not your bro, guy

mass here

winters not so bad this year

NHfag here. FEELING PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW.

>blue states

Maine and NH are livable but you're all still cucked by your cities. Sad!

Massachusetts Portuguese diaspora

CT here, when can we stop having such a cucked governor?

one of the quietest winters in recent memory. is trump making ne weather great again?

Plymouth County reporting

Pennsylvania reporting in because we weren't included in the list. We need a wall around Philly desu.

you leave us out of this. we only tolerate new hampshire and vermont.

/Maine/
Watching a bunch of Niggers chase a ball around a field?
You do know you wife fantasizes about getting mounted by some big-dicked nigger why you watch helplessly from your cuck shed.

In boston. these fuckers wont shut up with their car horns god dammit.

STOP GRABBING GUNS

STOP MOVING HERE FUCKING LIBSHITS

Reminder that Rhode Island is not a state

CT here too.

idk we have vince mcmahon here.

we need to pile drive malloy back to virginia. where he so desperately wants to be

THIS IS OUR FUCKING CEETY

In Avon, only heard a few fireworks going off.

TIME FOR NEW ENGLAND TO TURN RED

but i want in and have guns to bring

Some one from the states wanna come get a Canadian and bring him to America?

I'M FEELING IT

Upstate newyorkfag here we are basically new england. my county voted 70% trump.

as another NHfag seconding this user, we're the australia of the states

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>“Just as we fired the first shot to start the revolution, this might be the first shot – no pun intended – to start a movement against assault weapons that would capture the state and therefore maybe explode to reach the country.”

>-Robert Rotberg author and catalyst of Lexington’s gun ban proposal.

>Lexington, Massachusetts. Does the name of that quaint New England town ring a bell for anyone? It should, Lexington, MA, is where American independence was kicked into high gear. On April 19, 1775, the British “red coats” marched out of Boston, heading for Concord, intending to seize caches of arms stored by local militias. They were first met on the Lexington town green and the skirmish was on, the rest as they say is history.

>Fast-forward almost 240 years to the day and some of the residents of Lexington have come full circle.

>They are now advocating for the government to seize legally owned firearms from the town’s residents.

>The town of Lexington utilizes an annual town meeting to set policy, bylaws and approve things like the town budget. The residents do not vote directly; instead they have approximately 200 “town meeting members” who vote in representation of their constituents.

>One such town meeting member, a Harvard professor named Robert Rotberg has taken it upon himself to enact, what he hopes will be “a movement against assault weapons that would capture the state and therefore maybe explode to reach the country.”

>He has seized upon the recent ban enacted in Highland Park, IL, and has modeled his own ban, almost copying the language verbatim. Filing it to the town meeting warrant as Article 34.

dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/the-gun-grabbers-are-coming-lexington-massachusetts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/

South Shore you fuck

MASS MAN REPORTING IN

Norwich, Connecticutfag reporting in.

Massachusetts sucks.

t. Upstate New Yorker who goes to college here

Hello

New Bedford here. I was rooting for the Falcons because I hate football and I hate everyone in my city.

Rhody Fag here.

when you hate people, everywhere sucks desu

Stationed in Newport RI famalam

is norwich an ok place to live? it's kind of a decent town to me, but maybe i mix it up with westport. It's nice that it is so close to NYC though

Former RI here, we cant drive for shit but we won tonight

Who /Providence/ here?

Fall River has to go back

The superbowl outcome is actually the bad outcome.

The liberals in Massachusetts is celebrating.
The republican state lost.

I once dated a chick from Boston. Total qt and a memer to boot but couldnt adjust to midwest so she switched uni's. Been lonely since.

Brady is a Trump supporter.

Its not bad, the rent is cheap at least. Almost all of eastern CT is trash through

Upstate NY Capitol Region>NE

NYC and my country still voted red.

Oh and 27 rings bitch

New Hampshire fag here.
The memes are real.

County

Connecticut, currently living in new haven. Fuck malloy, fuck Blumenthal, fuck this entire state.

>Double national average for Jewish population
That's why.

Chicopee reporting in

I'm Good

>being so insecure you have to zoom in
Lmoa
t. Michigan

>I'm not your bro, guy
Connecticut reporting in
I'm not your guy, bro

who /umass/ here?

I use to live in Mass, but moved to Florida back in late 2014.

It's painful to see my home state being ass raped by college students and Jews.

F R E E T O W N

We have inbreds, quads, trees, and weed and sheeeit.

Stop dumping your murders in my town's state forest, plz and thk u.

Cucknecticut checking in.

Who here redpilling lefty cucks in the deepest blue states in the country?

Feels good to be a Trump supporter in Mass right now

lol cant believe they pulled that off

Ayyy Amherst?

Nice to have all those rings and stuff. Too bad to be so far away from the greatest game in football history. Bitch.

Belchertown but yeah umass amherst

When you new england fags going red? only thing stopping you from being god tier states

RI here

Reminder RI has more residents that Montana

its the cities that fuck us over

Just saw the riots in SW, glad to know there are a few Sup Forums people around here

Maine went half-red this election. If Trump gets some real jobs that actually pay well into the state, I garun-fucking-tee you Maine will go fully red 2020. We're the most rural state in the country, so the cities don't really have the same power over the rest of the state that Seattle and NYC do.

A fucking handgun

> Fired the first shot
Learn your history faggot.
RI burns British navy warship and shoots captain in the balls before you faggots dressed like Indians to throw tea off an unmanned freighter.

Li'l Rhody got fucked for that, too.

>I'm moving close to Boston in June
How is it like?

Salem here.
This place sucks.

my gf is from here and shes pretty happy bout the win even tho shes a libtard. idk anything about this place anyone, can I have a quick rundown?

comfy. Some libs but the people have an edge to them so it's fun

Anyone near concord,NH? We need to band together to stop potential antifa outposts here.

HILLSBORO REPORTING IN

They're probably all in Manchvegas.

Manchvegas reporting in.

im so high i thought you meant Sup Forums for a good minute. new england is probably just like where u live

We are true Patriots.

Worcesterfag here
can some nuke this shithole?

In 1971 my parents brought me to the Opening Day of Schaefer Stadium.14 miles from where I grew up two towns over

I got Randy Vataha's autograph at the Superman of the year award for Larry Czonka in 1972..( he tossed my autograph book out over my head)

Aye bro Norwich has cool architecture. Did you know that lever action rifles and smith and Wesson have roots there?

ah well, toronto is no screaming hell

You produced the greatest general in the revolution, Nathanael Greene. Yes, greater than Washington.

Fuck off

I just don't want these communists getting rowdy at state house demonstrations. I live a brisk 10 minute walk and I'll be damned to see my neighborhood destroyed (outside of the mass immigration no thanks in part to Lutheran charaties).

CT here!

I am literally shaking right now.

I am.

Lived in Leominster the first 18 years of my life and just moved closer to Boston.

There are some towns in MA that are SHIT.

>Fitchburg
>Gardner
>Shirley
>parts of Lowell

It's alright. Boston's cool at night. Wanting to move down south for a while in a year or so.

I just found that out not too long ago, I actually live a few blocks from where the original factory was.

It's a 90% white town so it's probably not so liberal

In, ayuh

Condolences
Worcester truely is a shithole but at least it's not Brockton

>cont

I mean Clinton, instead of Gardner.

WE WON THE FUCKING SOOPER BOWL BOYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1

Or Springfield.