Holy fuck. This has been confirmed as being the best possible timeline

Holy fuck. This has been confirmed as being the best possible timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjyn87UzvrRAhWF7yYKHVFJCKIQFgggMAE&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/elton-john-brexit-referendum-hatred_uk_582996afe4b0e18d11a5a6ea&usg=AFQjCNE4DJFeVoPOzM74a4Rz6rswxKGXyg&sig2=83YPcblQfu47gF2MsvRHsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W9AuZR5gLL0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/600481227532062722
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You give me lol I give you a (you)

Top kek. Keep 'em coming.

I think they've all killed themselves by now t b h

lol

he forgot the cubs wtf

lol to you too, fellow Texan

Piers going deep into the saltmine with the bantz tonight

I remember hating this fuck like 3-4 years ago.

What the fuck happened to him?

Amazing how based this guy is so long as he's on UK soil.

He decided to pander to Sup Forums edgelords

the north will always win

>imagine being a globalist

He finally shot a firearm.

>Falcons fans
>being liberal
Yeah no

>wtf I love Piers now.

We must cure him of the nogunz faggotry.

He saw the tide turning and decided to save his ass.

He met Alex Jones.

He worked the stick out of his ass and is now using it to poke lefties.

Wasn't Piers a " MUUUH CHILDREN " gun grabbing faggot a while ago? When did he decide to join the winning side.

hahahah this is a good point. I still got love for Georgia but its just so glorious rubbing it in the faces of those faggots who are making this about Trump

>What the fuck happened to him?

He became friends with Trump a couple of years ago and stopped listening to libtard bullshit I guess

dracula carried caskets of his home country's soil wherever he traveled

It's absolutely ridiculous how people throw out the terms "nazi" and "white supremacist" to anyone who may have different political ideas than them. and virtually no one bats an eyelash.

Trump made him. He was literally a who? but won 1st season of celebrity apprentice

>Fun Fact
Elton John lives in Atlanta and is a huge falcolns/braves fan. They showed he was at the super bowl.

He could still be anti gun, bro

Are you retarded? Atlanta is full of niggers now, in case you haven't been keeping up with current events.

It's a nigger city hence why they are rioting.

He's really just anti-gun, that's about the extent of his retarded leftist policies. He's always been pretty anti-EU and anti-globalism. Just a complete retard when it comes to crime though. I think recently he's started to realize America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem

Truly the best

youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs

Forgetting something?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjyn87UzvrRAhWF7yYKHVFJCKIQFgggMAE&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/elton-john-brexit-referendum-hatred_uk_582996afe4b0e18d11a5a6ea&usg=AFQjCNE4DJFeVoPOzM74a4Rz6rswxKGXyg&sig2=83YPcblQfu47gF2MsvRHsQ

>Cucked

Imagine being a Trump supporting New England Patriots fan who wanted Britain to leave the EU.

Hi. It feels good man.

Tcruiz of /roid/?!

Damn, this is really making me reflect back on all the shitty polls recently. Why do people still buy into believing this garbage?

So much WINNING

youtube.com/watch?v=W9AuZR5gLL0

Making America is great again, one major event at a time

All it does is devalue the words social impact. Right now it has fucking zero becahse they use it all the time.

holy shit that pic....

oh how quickly they turn on their own

We are grateful saltminer

If little benji couldn't pull that one off a few years ago then I doubt we'll be able to

Did Piers seriously change his pic to him and Trump?

>suspected
>white
>supremacist

who can escape this label?

person i suspect the most is ME family

>best possible timeline

Indeed. Time traveling Trump theory is essentially confirmed
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/600481227532062722

Just look at this shit.

anything to make that idiot piers morgan sad.

Atlanta is a nigger city

I'd bet most whites in Georgia care more about college football than the Falcons

>jew
>white

Who is this cuck and why is he verified?

Don't give a fuck about handegg but I am a Trump supporting Cubs fan for life who wanted Britain to leave the EU
Feels even better

He cucked so hard he started rooting for his enemies.

I doubt he's actually changed.

Actually know such a person. She's a Brit living in Atlanta who works for McKinsey. Though she's not a die hard Falcons fan, she did get a jersey to fit in. And of course she supported Clinton and was opposed to Brexit.

High school football is at the top, if you can believe that.

t. georgia

>Europe

Who is this fucking retard?

I'm so confused.

I remember just yesterday, Piers was a liberal shill. Now he's on the side of the God Emperor.

What is his endgame? Is he just realizing the turning tides and that liberalism is no longer fashionable anymore?
I'm fishy about this guy.

He got fired by CNN. No reason to fake it anymore.

That's kind of surprising, but not too much. I hear it's the same in Texas.

He is personal friends with Trump so he's been sipping a mimosa with a slowly dissolving red pill in it. Probably take a decade to go into full effect.

Highschool ball is the one one that actually has any meaning anymore, IMO. You're actually rooting for people from your home town. People you actually know personally.

But with professional and even college ball, they don't represent you. What fraction of the Eagles are actually from Philly? What fraction of the Patriots are actually from New England? It's all bullshit. I share no camaradarie with these people. They're just rootless niggers who get shuffled across the nation to whatever team drafts them. Same basic concept with college ball too.

I like the Falcons.

When did the superbowl somehow become about politics?

Maybe in south Georgia, especially in Valdosta but the rest of the state is into college ball.

Piers is a cunt, but he's also a personal friend of Trump because he was on celebrity apprentice and earned his respect. So he was actually supporting and defending trump early on. Surprising, I know.

everything is politics to twitter twats

It's current year. EVERYTHING is political.

You can thank the left for that.

...now imagine if they also were a Cleveland Indians fan. The Art of the Comeback!

I believe he is poking fun at all the libshits who were crying about "UK leaving Europe"

When leftists started making Atlanta vs NE an allegory of black vs white americans. That and Trump vocally supported the patriots, and libcucks have this instinctive need to always take the opposite stance as Trump, no matter how illogical.

at least four chain does it ironically but these people are serious when they say this shit

He won the first season of the celebrity apprentice and is buddy buddy with trump

>tfw hate the pats but love trump

I know brady and Beli are friends with him and that's great, but the pats have a history of cheating and getting slapped on the wrist for it. They are the Hillary Clintons of the NFL, and their fans are among the most libtarded cucks in the country (look at how few New England counties went red).

But if the pats winning is the price I pay for Trump to be in the White House, it is absolutely worth it.

So is it possible that Trump redpilled him?
There's lots of people who were friends with Trump who turned on him when he decided to run.

Yeah, it was never this bad before. It's because Brady had a MAGA hat.

When jews started buying up the teams in order to force cities to give them hundreds of millions in taxpayer funds under threat of moving the team to another city. Atlanta for example is owned by a jew who just soaked the city and state for close to a billion in public money while cooking the books to look like 'only' two hundred million. Jews bring ruinous politics to everything they touch.

Sorry piers. Your anti gun bullshit means you can't pander to right wing Americans as a fan base. You blew it

Let them. These words have diminishing returns. Look at how scared people were to be called a racist 10 years ago compared to now.

Along with Sherman, where will this rank on Atlanta's "All Time Ass Whoopings We'll Feel Over A Century Later" list?

Same with black people who worked with Trump. They said all the racism charges against him were false but their words fell on deaf ears because it didn't fit the narrative the media was pushing.

It's right behind New Coke and slightly ahead of Fox fucking CNN in the ratings.

I fucking love this new "everyone is a nazi" meme.
They're destroying all of their ammo supplies word by word soon they won't have any artillery left!

Could we possibly meme this man into going to a shooting range with Alex Jones to squash their beef?
Please Kek will this

AHAHA feels good being white

I can't believe this is real

dont the patriots have a ton of niggers on their team?

yes

the last team to have almost 50% whites were the Eagles in 2013

most recent racial states from 3 years ago

She's white though. Why the fuck is she so concerned about "white supremacy"?

No? :(